Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. (2227 Views)

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by LogicMind: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2012
I mean, most of the time they don't even know what they are doing. Can your god hold them responsible for certain acts?

Same question as well for people who misbehave under the influence of drugs or alcohol. (which jesus loved very much by the way)
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by wisepluto(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2012
that can be judged by how they lived their lives when they were sane,

1 Like

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by buzugee(m): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2012
they are already in hell. heaven and hell are conditions on earth

7 Likes

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by LogicMind: 11:40pm On Jan 15, 2012
wisepluto:

that can be judged by how they lived their lives when they were sane,

what of those born mad?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 16, 2012
@OP
if they are mad then it is the will of the allmighty, just as if they were born deaf or blind. why should they be punish AGAIN for being how baba God wanted them to be?!

as for the ones who misbehave under the influence: it was THEIR choices to take the drug or alcohol, NO ONE ELSE'S, and therefore, THEY should face the music accordingly!

2 Likes

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by LogicMind: 10:20am On Jun 05, 2012
christians don't have answers to certain questions.

2 Likes

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by ijawkid(m): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2012
Hehehehehe

D question is too funny....

Don't even know where to start answering from.....

It depends on what caused d madness....

Was it d use of hard drugs like marijuana,snuff,cocaine or heroine??

Was d person aware that such drugs defiled d flesh and so he or she shulda abstained from it,but stubbornly still took them....??

Some persons get mad due to certain illnesses that was beyond there control,and so God will remember such persons

,while some knowingly get mad due to a very bad life style of which they'v received warnings as to d consequences of living such kinda life...such persons ofcus will reap what they sow.....

God will judge those who never obeyed his principles,those who stubbornly and incessantly won't listen to his directives........

For those who get drunk they are on there own........

Remember drunkards are amongst d list of persons who won't inherit Gods kingdom....
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hellfire na, see question.
The most important thing is that one has everlasting life. Whether in heaven or hell is of secondary importance.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Kayouzka(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
LogicMind:

You are right but the problem is that they behave like they know it all.

1 Like

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Adgideon(m): 11:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Untill then start taking the names of mad pple so when your time is up, wherever you find yourself, bring out the list and check
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2020
Were they born mad?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by paxonel(m): 1:25am On Feb 22, 2020
Any mad person born of Christian home, by grace he is already in heaven irrespective of his mental state
Every child born of Christian home are made to believe in Christ from childhood by their parents.

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 1:33am On Feb 22, 2020
paxonel:
Any mad person born of Christian home is already in heaven.

Meaning?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by paxonel(m): 1:38am On Feb 22, 2020
Image123:

Meaning?
Every child born of Christian home(mental or normal) are made to believe in Christ from childhood by their parents.

John 6:47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 4:32am On Feb 22, 2020
paxonel:

Every child born of Christian home(mental or normal) are made to believe in Christ from childhood by their parents.

This is presumptuous IMHO. You said mad person born in Christian home "is already in heaven." That's the part i need clarification on.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by paxonel(m): 8:15am On Feb 22, 2020
Image123:

This is presumptuous IMHO. You said mad person born in Christian home "is already in heaven." That's the part i need clarification on.
ok,
The truth is, we all who believe in Christ today are already in heaven.
Check the scripture i quoted ,it says He that believe in me hath everlasting life, not will have everlasting life in the future.
Adam and eve lost their everlasting life, but Christ came to restore that everlasting life back to mankind.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

So, we are already made alive through Christ and are translated into heaven.

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness(death), and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son(Life):

One may ask!
Where is the heaven?
I mean,Christians are dying everyday and there is nothing heaven about this earth.

The answer to the question is, heaven right inside you. Infact, as a Christian you are the heaven.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by AntiChristian: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2020
LogicMind:

I think you can break the question in to two parts!

Someone born mad in a Christian/non-Christian home!

They will claim that the home will determine the destination of the mad person!
Whereas he had no works and no faith so where is the judgement!

In real life not all Christians born in a Christian home are even Christians so it's pointless ascribing Christianity to someone who doesn't know what it means!
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 6:37am On Feb 23, 2020
paxonel:
ok,
Check the scripture i quoted ,it says He that believe in me hath everlasting life, not will have everlasting life in the future.
Adam and eve lost their everlasting life, but Christ came to restore that everlasting life back to mankind.

1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness(death), and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son(Life):

One may ask!
Where is the heaven?
I mean,Christians are dying everyday and there is nothing heaven about this earth.

The answer to the question is, heaven right inside you. Infact, as a Christian you are the heaven.

This is a most ludicrous doctrine. Heaven is where God and His uncountable angels live. It is where Jesus went in the ascension.

Act 1:11 KJV Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by paxonel(m): 7:48am On Feb 23, 2020
Image123:

This is a most ludicrous doctrine. Heaven is where God and His uncountable angels live. It is where Jesus went in the ascension.
of what use the place you are referring to benefit mankind on earth, how does that kind of spiritual imaginative place of Angels benefit man who are not spirits, are humans Angels?

God did not create us spirits,we are humans and we have flesh. Yes, it is true that our spirits are taken off our body at death, but we are given a new body immediately after our resurrection to live on, this is after our old body is dead.
1 Corinthians 15:38

Therefore what is real is resurrection. Resurrection here on this earth is the true heaven, heaven isnt a mysterious place beyond the reach of man.
Christ says I'm the resurrection and the life.

The way bible is written, it is full of fictional expressions all of which have specific meanings. We shouldn't take those fictional expressions to be real, we should find their meanings which are actually the real thing.

Act 1:11 KJV Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
remember! these same disciples of Jesus were so fictional in their thinking so they misunderstood Jesus. They thought God's kingdom was going to come down immediately from the clouds the day Jesus was to be crucified. Luke 19:11
Since they were expecting fictions ofcourse God will give them fiction to see.
They wanted to see Christ ascending, perhaps that is fiction they wanted in their imagination to see, and that is what they saw the day Christ ascended, but inspite what all those miracles they saw, many of them still doubted. That's why Jesus described that generation of Israelites as wicked and adulterous.

Now, today Christians we need to ask ourselves, should we be like those disciples with fictional minds?
God forbid!
We are more educated, literal and realistic and understand God more better.

He created Adam and Eve from the beginning and instructed man, replenish this earth. Adam sinned death came. But Christ resurrected and restore that eternal life back to man. Now we are still here to fulfill that mandate, we are replenishing this earth in our own little way, we ain't go anywhere.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by sunnyfats: 7:51am On Feb 23, 2020
First clarification is this..
All these infirmities,sickness,madness etc ends when one dies.. because they are only limitations of the flesh...

Pls note:
1. It is your records that determines whether you go to hell or heaven.
2. Our God is merciful, He can always raise someone to seek his face on behalf of a sinner and the Perishing. Once they pray to God,God hears and forgives
3. God can raise anybody at anytime to intercede on behalf of someone else(if you have the spirit of God, you will bear witness to this)

About Madness.
This is in different categories.let me assume 3 cases.
1. Some peoples madness are consequences of sin, they must have been caught in some sort of sinful acts or habits, warned and did not take heed. God is not responsible for such people's consequences. It is rather our adversary that came to Kill,steal and destroy.

2. Some madness are as a result of medical ignorances,like making mistakes or doing something you don't know will have such consequence.

3. While many madness are as a result of gross wickedness from the enemy. This could be a neighbour,family members and so on...

...Luke.5.20 - Seeing their faith, Jesus said to the man, "Son, your sins are forgiven."
For number 1 category...if they die, it is hell fire, because they are termed to have died in sin. Now if they found mercy from God, God can raise someone to pray on their behalf and then have mercy and forgive them before they die..
This means, once they are forgiven, they are set free even from the madness.

For 2nd category.
God can judge them based on how they lived their life before they fell into that error..
It still boils down to what I said earlier about intercession.

For number 3.
Same principle applies,....
Now know this.

No attack, not even in error can happen to a true child of God, because Gods spirit is always with you and will guide you,correct you as required.
Disobedience is the major reason why we fall into different kinds of issues.

My opinion is.......madness is more like untimely death....for the fact that you died in accident does not guarantee you heaven., For the fact that it is your village people that killed you doesn't mean you will enter heaven also ..it is a matter of salvation, obedience and many other spiritual things..

My question is this.

Are you sure of where you are going to?

Heb.9.27 - Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

Where will you be if anything happens to you tomorrow.

Salvation is in Christ alone.
You need to give your life to Christ today, tomorrow is never guaranteed.
If you have made up your mind to follow Christ,
send me Message and I will assist you.
Shalom

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by sunnyfats: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2020
Image123:

Thank you brother.....
That guy's explanation is one of the most absurd explanation I have ever come across.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by sunnyfats: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2020
paxonel:
ok,

One may ask!
Where is the heaven?

This is wrong sir. You seem to have idea about the ways of God but you seem to be in error on this one sir....
This is Very wrong.
You are speaking like those, ""once saved,forever saved"", Christians.
They believe that they don't have to do anything else, so because they are saved, there's nothing to be mindful of. Because you are heaven yourself, you can't possibly miss it...

Well these are the kind of teachings that mislead people.
I hope you know that, Only those who truly know Christ can perform miracles, signs and wonders in the name of Jesus, Only those that know Christ can be led by the spirit of God also....if that is so.....
What do you think Jesus meant when he said.

Matt.7.22 - Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
Matt.7.23 - And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Also please read the parable of the wedding banquet.

Matt.22.8 - Then he said to his servants, "The wedding is ready, but [/b]those who were invited were not worthy.[b]
Matt.22.9 - [/b]Therefore go into the highways, and as many as you find, invite to the wedding.'[b].

My point is, regardless of your stand in God, if you are not careful to obey his word ,You will get to heaven to hear...go away from me..

Please read the word of God carefully before coming up with explanations. If you don't understand, please ask the spirit of God to help you.

May God help us all

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2020
Mad people are already in hell awaiting redemption.

All black skinned people representing ancient Assyrians, Egyptians and Israelites are in hell
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by paxonel(m): 10:49am On Feb 23, 2020
sunnyfats:

This is wrong sir. You seem to have idea about the ways of God but you seem to be in error on this one sir....
This is Very wrong.
You are speaking like those, ""once saved,forever saved"", Christians.
they are saying the truth!

You will agree with me that salvation is a gift, and the gift of God is without repentance (meaning, he does not take his gift back).

If you are a Christian you shouldn't have problem with that.

They believe that they don't have to do anything else, so because they are saved, there's nothing to be mindful of.
this is wrong!
Contrary to this, as a matter of fact the knowledge that you are already saved gives you that sense of responsibility. You now have the freedom to go about doing what is right always.

Romans 6:1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
Romans 6:2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin , live any longer therein?

Take note of the emboldened : Dead to sin. It implies that in the spiritual sense when we die we are not held responsible for our sins.
But however in the physical sense, any sin we commit in this life we will pay dearly for it like anyone else, at that point our salvation cannot save us.

Because you are heaven yourself, you can't possibly miss it...
you can't say you will possibly miss entering a house you are already living in. By grace you are already there and there is nothing anyone or even you yourself can do about it.
How did you get that grace?
You got it not because that you were good, but because you simply believed in Christ.

Well these are the kind of teachings that mislead people.
it was the other kind of teachings brought by European missionaries to Africa that mislead Africans to what they are going through today.
Africans don't have love, grace and justice in their values

I hope you know that, Only those who truly know Christ can perform miracles, signs and wonders in the name of Jesus, Only those that know Christ can be led by the spirit of God
true! You are very correct.

also....if that is so.....
What do you think Jesus meant when he said.

Matt.7.22 - Many will say to Me in that day, "Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?'
Matt.7.23 - And then I will declare to them, "I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'
you did not read the story in the bible?
Please take time and read again the whole book of Matthew from chapter one to the end and understand the story behind Jesus.

many will say to in that day..
who were they many?
Over 5000 disciples of Jesus who eat five loaves and two fishes in the wilderness are the many. They prophesied and cast out demons with Jesus.

But on the day of his crucifixion how many of them stayed?
Non of them!
Even Peter almost denied him, the rest of them ran away. Therefore, Christ is telling them i know ye not.

That statement " I know ye not " is not for you or any Christian today.
Those disciples they were never saved before Jesus was crucified.
You that is still believed in Jesus today after Jesus has resurrected you are saved.

I don't know if you understand what I'm driving at?

We today christians should not allow the devil to cheat on us by reading certain scriptures in the bible and and start impersonating that those scriptures are talking to us.

We are just limiting ourselves.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2020
paxonel:
of what use the place you are referring to benefit mankind on earth, how does that kind of spiritual imaginative place of Angels benefit man who are not spirits, are humans Angels?

God did not create us spirits,we are humans and we have flesh. Yes, it is true that our spirits are taken off our body at death, but we are given a new body immediately after our resurrection to live on, this is after our old body is dead.

Therefore what is real is resurrection. Resurrection here on this earth is the true heaven, heaven isnt a mysterious place beyond the reach of man.

The way bible is written, it is full of fictional expressions all of which have specific meanings. We shouldn't take those fictional expressions to be real, we should find their meanings which are actually the real thing.
remember! these same disciples of Jesus were so fictional in their thinking so they misunderstood Jesus. They thought God's kingdom was going to come down immediately from the clouds the day Jesus was to be crucified. Luke 19:11
They wanted to see Christ ascending, perhaps that is fiction they wanted in their imagination to see, and that is what they saw the day Christ ascended, but inspite what all those miracles they saw, many of them still doubted. That's why Jesus described that generation of Israelites as wicked and adulterous.

Now, today Christians we need to ask ourselves, should we be like those disciples with fictional minds?
God forbid!

He created Adam and Eve from the beginning and instructed man, replenish this earth. Adam sinned death came. But Christ resurrected and restore that eternal life back to man. Now we are still here to fulfill that mandate, we are replenishing this earth in our own little way, we ain't go anywhere.

son you’re getting it all wrong

I guess you’re a GW you better repent and leave that cult
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by paxonel(m): 12:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Mishael42019:
son you’re getting it all wrong

I guess you’re a GW you better repent and leave that cult
when someone is saying what does not correlate to the doctrines you are already used to, don't quick to say the person belong to a cult.
Look at the content of what the person is saying and try to prove him wrong by bringing out one aspect and make clarification to show to the person that he is wrong.
That is how the Pharisees says Jesus belong to a cult because we was teaching doctrines that are different from what they teach, and if the Pharisees had looked at the content of what he was saying they would have seen the truth.

JW teaches that God will descend from heaven and destroy human governments and take over the world to rule as his kingdom, that is a lie.

but the conclusion of what I'm telling you that God's kingdom is right inside you which is very scriptural, that truth is not the truth because I'm the one saying it
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 12:51am On Feb 24, 2020
MrPresident1:
Mad people are already in hell awaiting redemption.

All black skinned people representing ancient Assyrians, Egyptians and Israelites are in hell

Aye mi temi bami. Where do you people get these strange teachings from? So the mad person is in he'll before dying? After dying nko?
What if he is cured of madness, he comes back from he'll to earth, and then die and go back to he'll again or heaven. Who's paying transport?

Who are black skinned people representing ancient Assyrians, Egyptians and Israelites? Do they know themselves?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 12:57am On Feb 24, 2020
paxonel:

God forbid!

This is the most complicated rubbish I've read this month. Jesus did not physically ascend but as a figment of imagination of the disciples? Thank you uncle, i'll rather stick to the simple gospel in my Bible. It has given me everything already.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 12:58am On Feb 24, 2020
sunnyfats:

Thank you brother.....
That guy's explanation is one of the most absurd explanation I have ever come across.

Brother i weak o. cheesy
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by MrPresident1: 5:56am On Feb 24, 2020
Image123:

Aye mi temi bami. Where do you people get these strange teachings from? So the mad person is in he'll before dying? After dying nko?
What if he is cured of madness, he comes back from he'll to earth, and then die and go back to he'll again or heaven. Who's paying transport?

Who are black skinned people representing ancient Assyrians, Egyptians and Israelites? Do they know themselves?

You have not even started smh. You are not yet born sef talk less of starting to crawl; and eagles are already soaring, I smh deeply. If he is cured of his madness, it is a level of redemption for him.

In context, hell is conditions right here on this earth, heaven is conditions right here on this earth. The madman is in hell awaiting redemption. Nobody goes to heaven or hell upon physical death, their spirit goes to rest in God; all conditions you see right here on this earth, suffering or enjoyment, is hell or heaven. Punishment is right here under the sun.

Black skinned people are in hell awaiting the return of Jesus which is their redemption, this is why Jesus said when we see the fulfilment of prophecy we should look up because our redemption draws near. This is soaring eagle knowledge, how can you understand when you've not even begun crawling?

Isaiah 19:24-25
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

What day is this passage referring to? The day of redemption of the ancient Assyrians, the ancient Israelites, and the ancient Egyptians, who are collectively called Africans today.

Apparently, you still believe that Jesus the man is still coming from the skies, right? Smh vigorously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Was Lying? Jesus Or John The Baptist? / Who Owns Tithe? Officiating Pastor Or G.O / Look at this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.