Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. (2228 Views)

Where Will Mentally Ill People Go After Death? / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 6:10am On Feb 24, 2020
MrPresident1:

You have not even started smh. You are not yet born sef talk less of starting to crawl; and eagles are already soaring, I smh deeply. If he is cured of his madness, it is a level of redemption for him.

In context, hell is conditions right here on this earth, heaven is conditions right here on this earth. The madman is in hell awaiting redemption. Nobody goes to heaven or hell upon physical death, their spirit goes to rest in God; all conditions you see right here on this earth, suffering or enjoyment, is hell or heaven. Punishment is right here under the sun.

Black skinned people are in hell awaiting the return of Jesus which is their redemption, this is why Jesus said when we see the fulfilment of prophecy we should look up because our redemption draws near. This is soaring eagle knowledge, how can you understand when you've not even begun crawling?

Isaiah 19:24-25
24 In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:
25 Whom the Lord of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.

What day is this passage referring to? The day of redemption of the ancient Assyrians, the ancient Israelites, and the ancient Egyptians, who are collectively called Africans today.

Apparently, you still believe that Jesus the man is still coming from the skies, right? Smh vigorously

SMH. Indeed, only few are roaming. i understand that God will not give up on you. Thank God i'm not God fa. cheesy
I remember when this your moniker was making claims to knowing when Jesus was coming. I remember clearly telling you nobody knows the day or time. You continued headlong in your self deceit. Now see the ludicrous imaginations it has led you too. All in a bid for your proud self to explain away your vain prophecy, you've totally entered another realm of deception.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by MrPresident1: 6:18am On Feb 24, 2020
Image123:

SMH. Indeed, only few are roaming. i understand that God will not give up on you. Thank God i'm not God fa. cheesy
SMH. Indeed, only few are roaming. i understand that God will not give up on you. Thank God i'm not God fa. 
I remember when this your moniker was making claims to knowing when Jesus was coming. I remember clearly telling you nobody knows the day or time. You continued headlong in your self deceit. Now see the ludicrous imaginations it has led you too. All in a bid for your proud self to explain away your vain prophecy, you've totally entered another realm of deception.

What concourse does the living have with the dead? Smh
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by paxonel(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2020
Image123:

This is the most complicated rubbish I've read this month. Jesus did not physically ascend but as a figment of imagination of the disciples? Thank you uncle, i'll rather stick to the simple gospel in my Bible. It has given me everything already.
did i say Jesus did not physically ascend?
Perhaps you are finding what I'm saying difficult to comprehend, I affirmed that Jesus actually ascended physically, but that was a miracle.
I'm telling you that anything miracle you see in the bible is fictious against reality.

God never intended to be fictious or performing miracles from the beginning, it wasn't his original plan. A scripture says charity or love is greater than miracles or fictions.
Love is more realistic than miracles or fictions and Christ want today Christians to operate on the basis of reality than to be fictious or miracle minded people like the disciples were in bible days.

Do you get me now?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by MrPresident1: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2020
MrPresident1:

Apparently, you still believe that Jesus the man is still coming from the skies, right? Smh vigorously

Image123 you no answer this question grin
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 2:43am On Feb 26, 2020
MrPresident1:

What concourse does the living have with the dead? Smh

Tell us. Are you alive? What does it mean to be alive.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 3:45am On Feb 26, 2020
paxonel:
did i say Jesus did not physically ascend?
Perhaps you are finding what I'm saying difficult to comprehend, I affirmed that Jesus actually ascended physically, but that was a miracle.
I'm telling you that anything miracle you see in the bible is fictious against reality.

God never intended to be fictious or performing miracles from the beginning, it wasn't his original plan. A scripture says charity or love is greater than miracles or fictions.
Love is more realistic than miracles or fictions and Christ want today Christians to operate on the basis of reality than to be fictious or miracle minded people like the disciples were in bible days.

Do you get me now?

i think you need to check up on the meaning of "fiction".
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 3:46am On Feb 26, 2020
MrPresident1:

Image123 you no answer this question grin

Who is Jesus the man?

Act 1:11 KJV Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by MrPresident1: 5:34am On Feb 26, 2020
Image123:

Tell us. Are you alive? What does it mean to be alive.

1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Interprete this verse and have your answer
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by jyz200(m): 5:37am On Feb 26, 2020
And I wonder if their spirit will be normal

Or still have that madness in it
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by MrPresident1: 5:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Image123:

Who is Jesus the man?

Act 1:11 KJV Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

Yes, the verse you quoted is correct.

You don't think this verse is talking about the sun?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by paxonel(m): 8:13am On Feb 26, 2020
Image123:

i think you need to check up on the meaning of "fiction".
you are right!

The word fiction isn't the right word to use in this context.

Perhaps the word phenomenon or something unusual is more appropriate, but all I'm saying is God never intended to make is ways phenomenon to us.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 1:44am On Feb 27, 2020
MrPresident1:

1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Interprete this verse and have your answer

i didn't get the answer, sorry. Are you alive? What does it mean to be alive.
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 1:45am On Feb 27, 2020
MrPresident1:

Yes, the verse you quoted is correct.

You don't think this verse is talking about the sun?

What sun? Are you deliberate on obfuscation?
Re: Will Mad People Go To Heaven Or Hell. by Image123(m): 1:48am On Feb 27, 2020
paxonel:
you are right!

The word fiction isn't the right word to use in this context.

Perhaps the word phenomenon or something unusual is more appropriate, but all I'm saying is God never intended to make is ways phenomenon to us.

All these is what they call rigmarole. God is a God that does miracles. Who is like unto Him, whose name is called Wonderful. Doing wonders is His nature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why We Must Eradicate God Off Our Planet Immediately. / Jesus Christ Is God Almighty!!!!! See Proof / Father Mbaka: Priest Or Political Soldier ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.