Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Labour Calls Off Strike! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Calls Off Strike! (26642 Views)

Organised Labour Calls For Death Sentence For Treasury Looters / Oil Marketers, Nupeng, Pengassan Call Off Strike / Breaking News:labour Calls Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by MrResource(m): 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
Good actors indeed.They played the script laid out for them.oloshi

Part I dun finish
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by doctokwus: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
Bunch of thieves them all.D same way,Adams Oshiomole deceived them all during Obasanjo's time is d same way,these fraudsters feel they av used innocent people.Its a big shame because fuel won't sell for N97.The leadership of labor has shown why nigeria is a HOPELESS case
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by blkmum700: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
May God Pun/ish NLC president and TUC president for selling us out to Jonothon,they don't represent us or speak for us,they only negotiate for them self.
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by phreakabit(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
sammirano:

Am just wondering, what would the FG have said to the NLC leaders to turn them to idiots they have become to parade on the screen. it shows the threat was high as to what has been done for them in past.

No words where exchanged. Just bags.
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by Isrealbabs(m): 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
do we sent them to accept unilateral decision, or return to status quo?jona d dictator has proved dat no democracy in ng
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2012
tigerleggs:

Thank God it's over. If you are not happy, go and hug transformer. I've had enough.

mumu
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by Odunnu: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2012
Oh God of creation, direct our noble course. . .
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria, long live the humble president and long live the youths of the land.

Oya kia-kia, time to work!
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by eghost247(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
Let's see where it goes
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by Finland(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
I Will never trust NLC under that molah. The hausas are known traitors.
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by jidewin(m): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
look time to resume to make some small small coins.At least month end, alawey must flow, abeg make we resume bo.
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by MissyB3(f): 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
Accounts have been secretly credited.
Naija . . . Same old game.
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by mufc009(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
NLC decided yesterday. That's why the tyrant set soldiers on the streets of Lagos to forestall reactive protests.
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by Mayflowa(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Amen!!

Andrian008, I used to like your analysis. How come you didnt do enough reasearch to know subsidizing consumption is the fastest way to doomdom. That is why pretroleum industries have never created jobs in Nigeria whereas a potential 3millions jobs is being transfer to foreign company we buy fuel from!

NLC was only masses concerned but thay saw the truth. Nigerians refuse to know the truth. Please dont follow the multitude, they are almost ever wrong. That is how they killed Jesus!
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by deor03(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Mr.Resource:

Good actors indeed.They played the script laid out for them.oloshi

Part I dun finish

Forget,  that is the end of the Film
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by PHIPEX(m): 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
We are now back to where we were in 2007, don't be surprised to hear of another subsidy removal in few yrs time cos we failed to cast off this object of ruin called subsidy once and for all. The noise will last for few days after which we will hear nothing about it again, for those who are still interested in the protest, you can gather at Laterrain assembly for continuation bt note that the comedy and entertainment usually withness has been withdrawn.

Has it not been a complete waste of 6 workable days? Nigeria is back to the corruption arena cos the road to its removal is too hard.
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by pharmow: 1:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry I weep for this country, It is better for the fuel price to go back to N141/liter than to be left at N97 because all prices of goods and services that has gone up will never go done. Am ashamed of this couuntry. So many betrayers. The only thing that can solve this country problem is revolution.
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by fasa2020(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
They are on their way smiling CRYING to the bank ! Go collect your money jare ! Dumb people meeting secretly with slowpoke = FOOLISHNESS
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by MAYOWAAK: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
The NLC has just acted out the final act of the last scene of the soap opera that has played out in the last 8 days. End of the day, the people have been used by labour and posterity will not forgive them. I saw it coming.
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by Suntemi(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
tigerleggs:

Thank God it's over. If you are not happy, go and hug transformer. I've had enough.

When you grow up you will understand why you need to fight for your right. Inferior being.
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by jmaine: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
Occupy Your Work tomorrow
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by potiglo: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2012
we have been used by labour to acheive their selfish interest,  they know that if tunde bakare was not arrested this will not be possible, nigeria i cry,  we can still fight,   labour or no labour
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
Fed.Govt, NASS, The Senate, State Govs, LG Chairmen, NNPC,,
Ring the alarm,,ajibole, ole!
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by blackmale(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
i pity for nigerians, the same thing noni,
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by phreakabit(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
jmaine:

Occupy Your Work tomorrow

wink  wink  wink  wink
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by xwolverine: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
Strike called off, new words added to Nigerian dictionary

1. CABAL
2. Palliatives
3. Unilateral
4. , ?

God save the queen,
Naija, on your own
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by jaybee3(m): 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2012
Same old recycled crap.
Tolerant lot being led by the inconsiderate few and off course living and swimming in abject poverty
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by IbroSaunks(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
I am actually surprised that people find this surprising ! What exactly did they expect? And what would cursing labor do now?
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by 9ja4eva: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
tigerleggs:

Seconded
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by jpphilips(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
labor leaders should be burnt to death, imagine selling out at this critical time of our history, goons!! 97 naira, gosh
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by Babamide(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
Nonsense. Was it not agreed that they should revert to #65 or nothin?
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by weirdmind: 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
Bleep! I wanted the NLC/TUC to bring the clueless and apathetic govt of GEJ to its knees so that we might redefine democracy from the basics.
The govt boxed them into a slippery corner; labour was afraid of getting a black eye from the episode.This decision was made in fear. But one can only imagine the pressure under which they made the capitulation.

I salute the Nigerian people for their doggedness, their cry & one voice against evil, their tenacity in the face of brutality and their love for the Nigerian space.

The fight continues; the dead must never go in vain. But let it be known that we dont have a government or if we hv it is militarist,laidback,lazy,daft,peopled by ignorant & vain ministers misinforming their tepid C-in-C.
Re: Labour Calls Off Strike! by OmichaelO: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
nlc/tuc sold about 140million nigerians out!! bleep them 1 million times

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Governor Wike Receives Ooni And Sultan, Hails Nigerian Traditional Rulers (Photo / Misinformation: Dino Melaye Arraigned, Granted Bail / People Trying To Set Me Against Buhari –tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.