Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Faan Latest - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faan Latest (816 Views)

FAAN Recruitment 2015 - My Tales Of Woe Part 1 / FAAN Successful Candidate / FAAN Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faan Latest by Buso4(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2007
There is good news (gud rumor) that Faan will be publishing a new set of recruits into its Security dept in March 2008. So those that attended the interview should watch out. The first set of trainees will graduate on 16th November, 2007. However, those of us on-the-job training at various airports are longing for the SIP aviation training course. There are rumors that the second set will follow immediately after the first set .i.e on 19th November. Please who knows the actual date that we will be called back? Confirm ! Roger !!!!
Re: Faan Latest by tonydaniel: 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2007
hey guy i am happy dat u are one of us waiting 4 the second list well i went to airport on 8 of oct and i was told dat the 2nd batch shd be coming out arnd 3rd week of oct or last week so let keep praying but we can keep in touch my email is wolexilupeju1@yahoo.com or call me on 08034926182 wolex

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Test Of Lastweek Wednesday At Ikeja / The Three C's You Need To Get A Job At Insight Communications / Urgent Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.