Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,859 members, 7,862,824 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Three C's You Need To Get A Job At Insight Communications - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Three C's You Need To Get A Job At Insight Communications (813 Views)

Insight Communications Ltd Test / Insight Communications Interview / 2007 Insight Communications Aptitude Test Holds Dec 9th 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Three C's You Need To Get A Job At Insight Communications by sopesupi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2007
THE TEST IS NOT WAT YOU SHOULD BE TERRIFIED ABOUT BELIEVE ME
ITS THE SERIES OF INTERVALS AFTERWARDS
MY ADVICE TO YOU ALL IS THAT WHEN THAT TIME COMES BE CALM, COOL AND COLLECTED AND I REALLY MEAN THIS
AND TRY NOT TO RUSH FOR ANYTHING AT ALL I MEAN BE GENTLE MEN AND LADIES COS THEY ARE WATCHING YOU
OUT OF THE 5000 PEOPLE TESTED AND probably INTERVIEWED ONLY 15PEOPLE WILL BE PICKED AT THE END OF THE DAY.
WISH YOU THE BEST
START UP PAY THERE IS 80K WITH PROBATION OF 2YEARS!
MUST ADD THIS
THEIR OFFICE IS STATE OF THE ART WORLD CLASS
TAKE CARE GUYS AND LADIES

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Executive Position OTE N75,000 + Benefits / Joooooooooooobbbbbbbbbbbbb Oooooooooo! / Uac Foods Now Calling For Quality Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.