Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos (12994 Views)

Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) / Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by ifeci: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
They said he is too weak. Now they complain he is a bully. GEJ should declare a state of emergency in Lagos and give soldiers a shoot at sight order jor!

Stray bullet will locate someone's family this year. Am*n!
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
philip0906:

lend urself a brain. . .dem tell u sey na only yurumba people dem shoot?  undecided

Hypocrite. . . .Are you people ever tired of tribalizing every issue ? Why are soldiers not shooting at protesters in kaduna and other northern states ? What I know is that we wont be caged like ibos by a minority tribe just because they produced a buffon as president.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Wily1Wily: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
stagger:

So where are those making noise that we are not in a military era?
For real we are in Military era and our Commander in Chief is Field Marshal GoodLuck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan The Conqueror of Fraudulent Yorubas impire
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by chromoTop: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
umechuma:

Time to deal with wild,wild,West
I have always known most Yoruba people are noise makers and cowards
Just some few gun shots in the air and they are on the run
Cowards

Wily1Wily:

Jonathan is not doing the right thing, he should tell those soldiers to shot Yorubas at sight.
you and your likes have shown how daft and completely brainless you are in the face of obvious tyranny by a government professed to protect lives and properties.
you have never in a discuss addressed boiling issues without your derailed argument  ending up in the milky mess you and your bigoted likes are proud to spill. Nigerians irrespective of where they come from, UNEQUIVOCALLY, have in one voice stated clearly that we have had ENOUGH of a government -
that have insisted in running corruption status quo, allocating 1 billion to feed its train of family and strangers at the mercy of others, would employ brute force at whatever price to stop a peaceful protest, intimidate foreign media from covering and showing the world the extent of decay within.
i would say, the result does not matter anymore, the FUTURE HAS JUST BEGAN expect it that WAY, thats the path this nation has chosen, championed by the Da.,ft in office.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by philip0906(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Hypocrite. . . .Are you people ever tired of tribalizing every issue ? Why are soldiers not shooting at protesters in kaduna and other northern states ? What I know is that we wont be caged like ibos by a minority tribe just because they produced a buffon as president.
what exactly r u saying?sometimes u talk like u think with ur balls. . .my question is,was it only yurumba peeps that were shot at?  undecided
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by afm4ever(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2012
Cheii i don stay 4 house tire i can't wait to start work 2moro
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by chromoTop: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2012
ifeci:

Stray bullet will locate someone's family this year. Am*n!
your family? that would be relaxing grin grin. wouldnt it?
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by ceejayluv(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
OBJ's troops occupied Bayelsa, GEJ troops occupied Lagos, 50-50!
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by xwolverine: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2012
The struggle continues his tenure would soon be over, then comes 2015.

be careful on the streets of lagos, if Soldier slap you, you will know police is your friend, Soldier slaps aren't normal. One guy received one, sat on the floor and started drawing on the sand. May I never be slapped by a Nigerian soldier. Amen.
angry angry
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
Silly and spineless goatluck. Now you have power. Ordinary boko haram you cant deal with. Stupidity in power
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
Wily1Wily:

For real we are in Military era and our Commander in Chief is Field Marshal GoodLuck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan The Conqueror of Fraudulent Yorubas impire

I have know iboss to be very hypocritical,corrupt and highly unstable.It's a shame that you turn yourselves to zombies for jonathan to use and dump.bloody he-goats.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by omo9ja1(m): 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2012
I HOPE NOT ONE HAS A BULLET LODGE TO THEM AGAIN

CRAZY GOVT
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by java002: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2012
Now lagosians are seen as the enemy of the shoeless daft man that we now have as president, yet the same people voted for him in spite of their rejection of his pdp party. This weak man who has publicly admitted to his weakness, will rather turn the gun against peaceful protesters than boko haram. So weak and spineless that he would rather declare the state of emergency in local govt than a complete take over of the affected states and now he sends soldiers to occupy lagos.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Wily1Wily: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2012
chromoTop:

you and your likes have shown how daft and completely brainless you are in the face of obvious tyranny by a government professed to protect lives and properties.
you have never in a discuss addressed boiling issues without your derailed argument  ending up in the milky mess you and your bigoted likes are proud to spill. Nigerians irrespective of where they come from, UNEQUIVOCALLY, have in one voice stated clearly that we have had ENOUGH of a government -
that have insisted in running corruption status quo, allocating 1 billion to feed its train of family and strangers at the mercy of others, would employ brute force at whatever price to stop a peaceful protest, intimidate foreign media from covering and showing the world the extent of decay within.
i would say, the result does not matter anymore, the FUTURE HAS JUST BEGAN expect it that WAY, thats the path this nation has chosen, championed by the Da.,ft in office.
Tell Yorubas to bring back the Money they looted from Nigeria Coffers when Awolowo was Finance Minister. Yorubas are the main architect of Corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by chromoTop: 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2012
ceejayluv:

OBJ's troops occupied Bayelsa,  GEJ troops occupied Lagos,  50-50!
dear Fo.ool
i write this letter in good faith that your stup.idity will be worse than that of GEJ. FYI:
not everybody  supported ODI killing, and how can i convince your inability to read that Lagos is not home to yorubas but all ethnic groups in nigeria?
i sincerely wished you were not a part of the over 10 million graduates that cannot string a sentence without some form of error in it.
baby grow, life starts when you start reading newspaper.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by karpentar: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2012
Dont mind those imbecciles who think yorubas can be caged like them.Let them tribalize the issue and the soldiers should kill us maybe this will facilitate the eventual death of Nigeria.  

The blood of innocent Odi villagers in Bayelsa state murdered by your brother OBJ are crying for revenge. Go and occupy OBJ farm at Ota built with stolen Nigerian money. Useless tribalists. Let the soldiers shoot well well in Lagos. Jonathan must complete his tenure and the petroleum sector must be completely deregulated, no matter how hard the Yoruba oil subsidy cabals sponsor you guys to protest on the streets.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by kulutempa: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
If only Jonathan 'Clueless Joe'  Goodluck could have done the following with the same speed and efficiency as he deployed soldiers to Lagos this morning:

IF ONLY HE HAD

Repaired our refineries
Repaired our death trap roads
Equipped our hospitals
Built more schools
Built more hospitals
Prosecuted corrupt public officials with vigour
Reduced recurrent expenditure in government
Reduced waste in government
Reduced the number of ministries and ministers
Reduced the number of his special advisers and aides
Raised the level of electricity generation in Nigeria
Provided portable water for the citizens
Eliminated the Boko Haram menace

Do you see where this useless man's sense of priorities lie?

I used to think that Jonathan is slow, but I am now sure that he is daft.  The KPMG audit report on the NNPC was submitted to him in April 2011 and he has only now just announced that he will 'review' it.   What do you call a man who spends 9 months reading and reviewing a report of at most 100 pages?   See what I mean.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2012
Wily1Wily:

Tell Yorubas to bring back the Money they looted from Nigeria Coffers when Awolowo was Finance Minister. Yorubas are the main architect of Corruption in Nigeria.

You are an iddiot.so oju-iku is not a thief abi ? Yet he wanted to collect bribe from ships bringing aids to iboland ? Buffon
karpentar:

The blood of innocent Odi villagers in Bayelsa state murdered by your brother OBJ are crying for revenge. Go and occupy OBJ farm at Ota built with stolen Nigerian money. Useless tribalists. Let the soldiers shoot well well in Lagos. Jonathan must complete his tenure and the petroleum sector must be completely deregulated, no matter how hard the Yoruba oil subsidy cabals sponsor you guys to protest on the streets.

Criminals killing soldiers and police because they prevented from stealing oil is totally different from deploying soldiers to kill people thay oppose your policy.If you get beef with obj,go and see him yourself.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by BetaThings: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2012
muami:

They said he is too weak. Now they complain he is a bully. GEJ should declare a state of emergency in Lagos and give soldiers a shoot at sight order jor!

I agree with you
But let him just mention CABAL and his reign will come to an end in 24hours
Those guys will put him away in a jiffy
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2012
Spineless goatluck. Now you have power. Ordinary boko haram, you cant deal with. Stupidity in action.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by chromoTop: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
Wily1Wily:

you just plunged head deep into your stuwpidity! so yorubas, igbos, hausas and other ethnic groups living in lagos must account for the sin of a yoruba man? who told you the protest was by the yorubas alone anyway?
when will people write reasonably without getting lost in this tribal mess?

karpentar:

another disturbed bo.foon your tribes men own flourishing businesses in Lagos. they would stay put than return to your village! yorubas dont live exclusively in lagos!
somebody help me please!! is there any other word to that describes cohabitation so these guys dont go shooting themselves in the foot.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by bright007(f): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
Wily1Wily:

Jonathan is not doing the right thing.he should tell the soldiers to shot the Yorubas at sight.
Why have u decided to be å fool in d midst of wise people?Your myopic reasoning has really entangled ur totality.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by yd849ja: 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2012
@muami you are a slowpoke. I hope their bullets hit your families in Lagos and beyond,so you can bear testimony to your stupid and ignorant comment. I need to ask you if that's how you see soldiers on your street in the UK. Mumu like you, you must have traveled through the desert to get to that UK. Moronic neanderthal!
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by philip0906(m): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
chromoTop:

you just plunged head deep into your stuwpidity! so yorubas, igbos, hausas and other ethnic groups living in lagos must account for the sin of a yoruba man? who told you the protest was by the yorubas alone anyway?
when will people write reasonably without getting lost in this tribal mess?
another disturbed bo.foon your tribes men own flourishing businesses in Lagos. they would stay put than return to your village! yorubas dont live exclusively in lagos!
somebody help me please!! is there any other word to that describes cohabitation so these guys dont go shooting themselves in the foot.
u would have rounded up a rather brilliant post if u had quoted dat idiat called bluetooth who was also yarning thrash. . .
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
bright007:

Why have u decided to be å fool in d midst of wise people?Your myopic reasoning has really entangled your totality.

That one is a big iddiot and an ex-convict.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
karpentar:

Some of the harshest critics of OBJ were Yoruba, this is a known fact. Let soldiers start killing people in Lagos and see whether Jonathan will not pay dearly for it.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by ceejayluv(m): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2012
chromoTop:

dear Fo.ool
i write this letter in good faith that your stup.idity will be worse than that of GEJ. FYI:
not everybody  supported ODI killing, and how can i convince your inability to read that Lagos is not home to yorubas but all ethnic groups in nigeria?
i sincerely wished you were not a part of the over 10 million graduates that cannot string a sentence without some form of error in it.
baby grow, life starts when you start reading newspaper.

Hi M.O.R.O.N,
       I've lived in Lagos for ten years. I don't have to 'read' about lag.
Odi's case was unfortunate but are you not aware that troops occupied The streets of yenegoa and environs for months during the Agitation of ND folks?
Talking of grammatical errors, please review your post again and if you cannot spot any lexical and structural blunders then you are a big ,
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by mroluway: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
I've already postulated to be a CIVIL WAR, Next strike in Nigeria. Don't expect anything less than War. Lets Get Prepared.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2012
mr_oluway:

I've already postulated to be a CIVIL WAR, Next strike in Nigeria. Don't expect anything less than War. Lets Get Prepared.

With the deployment of thugs and soldiers,what else remain to show us that General jonathan badluck has declared war on the yorubas ?
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by BetaThings: 4:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
We were told that if a SS person was not allowed to become president, it would lead to war
Now he is President and some people are fighting the war by all means
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by philip0906(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

With the deployment of thugs and soldiers,what else remain to show us that General jonathan badluck has declared war on the yorubas ?
confirmed:Bluetooth is madt!!!!
D'u think it is GEJ dat is ruling nigeria?If u don't know,it is dat yurumba monkey called obj dat orders d slow.poke GEj around.So common sense say that obj ordered d soldiers 2 move 2 lagos.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by OilSubsidy: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
It's 2012 and men are already getting ready to vote come 2015. Vote for who? Another thief like all the previous ones? Am I surprised by Jonathan actions or inactions? No!
OBJ was there several years. Did he fix the refineries? No. Did he embrace corruption? Oh yes!

Maybe nigerians should just boycott voting altogether. Or at the very least let us vote for whoever will call a SNC as a criteria for our next president so we can decide our future whether we stay together or divide.

Anything short of this condition will be an exercise in futility that will keep producing the same result. POVERTY and TRIBALISM!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malabu Oil Scam: UK Court Repatriates $73m To FG / NAF Refutes Reports Of Airforce Jet Crash / Share Your Lagos Sinking Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.