Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos (12995 Views)

Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos / Police Use Live Bullets To Disperse Protesting Youths In Kaduna. (photos) / Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
BetaThings:

We were told that if a SS person was not allowed to become president, it would lead to war
Now he is President and some people are fighting the war by all means

Yes he has declared the war and we must fight him.I wonder why cameron or obama are yet to unleash soldiers on protesters in their country but in less than one week,jonathan wants to eradicate millions of yorubas !
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by okosodo: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Are they boko haram
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by largie(f): 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
@ Wily1Wily 
Jonathan is not doing the right thing, he should tell those soldiers to[b] shot [/b]Yorubas at sight.
You can't even type right.What singular effort have you made to stop corruption with all these stories you are repeating here? If you knew when Awolowo started corruption and you have your facts right kindly lead the cause to bring him to book. Afterall his empire will be able to pay Nigeria back through you.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by bright007(f): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I âm a big iddiot and an ex-convict.
Why are u abusing yourself?
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Wily1Wily: 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
I just gave one Yoruba man a hot Slap now, tell him to leave the street and go back to his job
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2012
okosodo:

Are they boko haram

The useless man left leprosy and wanted to eradicate eczema.why cant he order shoot at sight on boko harams the real troublemakers ?
bright007:

Why are u abusing yourself?

I see. . . .you must have served in kirikiri before.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by bright007(f): 5:01pm On Jan 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

To be frank i have served in kirikiri before.
Must u tell every nairalander dat u were once arrested for pick-pocketing?
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by searay(m): 5:02pm On Jan 16, 2012
The west can protest as long they want. I learn't that most of them were members of the cabal. Are they not aware that the strike was called-off. Or are They protesting againgst subsidy removal on their cocoa?
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
bright007:

Must u tell every nairalander dat u were once arrested for pick-pocketing?

Try again osisikanku-wannabe.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by joeyfire(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2012
How did this man and his party sucker us into voting him into the office of president and (C in C) Cassava in Chief. Shame on nigerians
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
If this is true, it may be the case that we have finally had enough and are ready for real change, not the "I WILL DO- I WILL DO" nonsense our fathers and mothers,and even our own own ears continue being fed
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
joeyfire:

How did this man and his party sucker us into voting him into the office of president and (C in C) Cassava in Chief. Shame on nigerians

Lmao @ cassava in chief. . .anyways,we all know how the ''I had no shoes '' crap happened and by the time Nigerians knew what's up,they have been scammed by their president even Nollywood actors were also duped !
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by LEXYLOV: 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
GEJ aka Anders Behring Breivik of Nigeria. Please remember to include air force and naval in your shooting spree against the harmless civilians, I wish you did the same thing against mighty BH it would have been better. Mumu Coward president.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by princepee: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
where re the#65 or war NL generals , let them carry placard to ojota now some ppl want to wellcome them
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
princepee:

where re the#65 or war NL generals , let them carry placard to ojota now some ppl want to wellcome them

141 - 97 = 44. . . . .the 44 naira is the handiwork of the protesters.If you dont appreciate them for challenging jonathan,the ordinary Nigerians out there appreciates them and most still want them to do more.Labour speaks for workers not Nigerians.Nigerians will continue the Aluta !
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by emmatok(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2012
Wily1Wily:

I just gave one Yoruba man a hot Slap now, tell him to leave the street and go back to his job

Na lie,

Dem no born you well .

So your leave in Lagos and you are making mouth on Nairaland.

Better go back to village.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by fred2265: 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by NegroNtns(m): 5:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
Look at ibos jumping for joy that Gej disperse soldiers to Lagos.  When boko kill your people in North, Yorubas decry the carnage and demand Gej act.  I guess we know now that SS will save SE from boko savagery. . . . you dont need Yoruba sympathy.  Gej should dispatch boots and guns to North like he just did in Lagos to save your blood from spilage in boko's hands.  right?
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by cardoso111(m): 5:59pm On Jan 16, 2012
Ifeci must be sanctioned on Nairaland!he is fanning the embers of tribalism and entices disorder!!
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 16, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

Look at ibos jumping for joy that Gej disperse soldiers to Lagos.  When boko kill your people in North, Yorubas decry the carnage and demand Gej act.  I guess we know now that SS will save SE from boko savagery. . . . you dont need Yoruba sympathy.  Gej should dispatch boots and guns to North like he just did in Lagos to save your blood from spilage in boko's hands.  right?

Dont mind this cursed people. . .sooner or later you will see them crying why yorubas are not protesting for ibos being killed in the north by boko harams.i wish boko haram can do more havoc to their people now so we can see if jonathan can rescue them.bunch of crayfish
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by OilSubsidy: 6:19pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^^^^ You see your life? bloody Igbo hater. All your 12000 odd postings na against Igbos! U get work so?
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Wily1Wily: 6:22pm On Jan 16, 2012
Please Nigerians help the military, if you capture any Yoruba protesting give him hot Slap, he will take Ben Johnson back to his House
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 16, 2012
But you are happy when soldiers were shooting at yorubas abi ?
OilSubsidy:

^^^^^ You see your life? bloody Igbo hater. All your 12000 odd postings na against Igbos! U get work so?
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by NegroNtns(m): 6:27pm On Jan 16, 2012
^^^^^ You see your life? bloody Igbo hater. All your 12000 odd postings na against Igbos! U get work so

If we were not ibo hater before, we are now! Include Negro in that label.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by dayokanu(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2012
Fresh airr
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by assetstrap(m): 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2012
Can i just quickly say that @umechuna or whatever he calls himself and those of his ilk are purely Simpletons, period. Its quite disconcerting to hear the glee in some of the comments with regards to soldiers patroling Lagos streets. If these nincompoops had a brain between them they would realise Lagos is a melting pot representative of Nigeria, and that those people protesting in Lagos consists of different tribes and classes of people and not just Yorubas.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by OilSubsidy: 6:30pm On Jan 16, 2012
@Bluetooth, Why should I be happy when someone is shot? I am not a saddist sir. And by the way who tell you say na only yoruba dey protest? I am 100% sure you were not even at any of the rallies. Reduce ur hatred for another human being except you are a boko haram/al qeada sympatiser then it is your genetic makeup. Life is too short for hating one another.

And going by the level of tribalism i see on this forum, development is far far away from Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by Bensonite: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2012
Guys please use your time well. No need for all this ethnic fight. Let's move on. Those asking for military to shoot at civilians you may just be surprised your brother or friend will be hit by stray bullet and it will definitely be sad for you. Again no need for the military in a civil protest.
I am ND from Rivers and know very well the yorubas were not in support of military invasion of Odi. Mind you I lost a couple of friends in the Odi massacre  and many other military attacks in ND. As a nation we need to forgive and commonly fight corruption.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by OCCULTIST(m): 6:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
the president is simply following my instruction
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by laCapri: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2012
Are they really protesters or hoodlums in disguise?
Let's ask ourselves.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by member479760: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
We gave them the chance, they misused it come 2015 let's see what is gonna happen, they can't rig North and West and only East and South wouldn't give them the chance, they will be on their knees.
Re: Soldiers Shoot To Disperse 'occupy' Protesters In Lagos by monex(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Yes he has declared the war and we must fight him.I wonder why cameron or obama are yet to unleash soldiers on protesters in their country but in less than one week,jonathan wants to eradicate millions of yorubas !

"Hypocrite. . . .Are you people ever tired of tribalizing every issue ? Why are soldiers not shooting at protesters in kaduna and other northern states ? What I know is that we wont be caged like ibos by a minority tribe just because they produced a buffon as president."

later u accuse others of appealing to tribal sentiments. i saw your post above where u talked abt being caged by a minority tribe. this post is tribalistic and insults those who protested against the subsidy removal in Benin, PH, Bayelsa etc.

also, how does Jonathan want to eradicate millions of yorubas? SMH. problem i have is that peeps are into this protests for diff reasons/sentiments and few of these sentiments are noble.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Share Your Lagos Sinking Photos / Insurgency: Commanding Officer Disowns Fraud Petition To Jonathan / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.