Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Femi Kuti For President 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti For President 2015 (560 Views)

See The World’s Most Educated President 2015 / Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home / Army Arrests Fela’s Nephew, General Kuti, For Abandoning Duty Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti For President 2015 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 16, 2012
This might sound somehow to us all but to me I'm begining to see this man as someone who knows what he's doing, though he's the son of the late Igbo master but yet he's seen it all, he know what it means to be poor, I dont know what you people's view to this is but I know that if he has the opportunity he'd be a better president. We need complete change, not even Fashola can Change Nigeria, he's a Politician, a good one at that, when I say I good one I mean someone who knows how to give people N1 and get N10 back from them, if you think I dont know what am saying, I'd give just two instances of how he's getting N10 from us after giving us N1. LASUU students now pay through their nose just to school in a state sch and also the people living on the Island know what they pay at the toll gate whenever they drive through the toll gate.

I've not seen Femi Kuti before, not even from distance except on TV but I believe he'd want to do his father proud and would also try is best to make that change come from his family if he has the opportunity. He hasn't seen this but if there is anyone who can get it to him, please do, and also let him know I would support him if he campaigns for President, I don't know about you but I do want a change and if we really want a change then we should go for it.

I welcomed criticism but with reasons and if you also support this give reasons

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram To President Jonathan - Negotiation: Not Yet / N38bn Scam: Court Frees Bankole, Nafada / Communique Issued By South-east Leaders After Their Meeting At Enugu On The 28th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.