Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja (17725 Views)

Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos / Soldiers Attack El-Rufai In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by NorthSharp(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2012
umechuma:

I hope he is paralyzed now,if not then bad news
Usual corrupt Aboki

Just as I hope Soludo would be paralyzed in his later life and die in as much a pathetic and lonely vegetated state as Oju-iku. If not, then bad news. Usual corrupt Nyamiri! grin grin
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by begwong: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
serves him right.he enriched himself in Obj's regime.sold 25plots on the eve of his departure,paid his girlfriend #1million naira monthly salary. . .displaced thousands without compensation!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by wowo2: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
history maths

if Shagari = end of democracy cycle
and GEJ has characteristics of Shagari,

then it can be proven that
GEJ = Shagari = end of a democracy cycle
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by nagoma(m): 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2012
- the progressive failure of a desperado president.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2012
Lemme get this straight So the Boko haram leader is killed by the police and the whole world cries foul and human rights violation, and a huge compensation is given to his family. Peaceful protesters are being harassed and shot and no one is saying anything.  undecided

That being said, I'm glad they laid hands on that ni99a. funny how U get ur @$$ whupped on the very same streets of the same city U once ruled with so much arrogance.  cool
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by ismhab(m): 10:46pm On Jan 16, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Jonathan, the last democratic dictator Nigeria will ever have! Fresh air indeed !!!
General badluck ebele jonalooter.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by lastpage: 10:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
In a much as l think Jonathan is getting very despotic, (brutalizing the same Nigerians that "stood-up" for you when Turai turned you to House-Boy and you were doing YES, Hadjia day and night!)
l also feel that the cliche that says "[size=14pt]THE EVIL THAT MEN DO LIVES AFTER WITH THEM" is in operation![/size]

Lets all remember that "what goes around, comes around".

Believe me, Jonathan's pay-day will come as well, in the fullness of time.
No one plants Cassava and reaps Cocoyam.

Lastpage!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by ismhab(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

Assasination of GEJ very near lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Omo_Tier1:

Assasination of GEJ very near lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
By the grace of God.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by sw: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2012
To hell with El Rufai (hypocrate) political prostitute who just want to be relevant by all means. He's own was worst as FCT minister.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by dustydee: 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2012
Anybody knows why the government increased salaries of military officers during the strike?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by ochukoccna: 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2012
All hail GEJ,the Ijaw president
Hiring militants to heat up the system
Occupying Lasgidi with soldiers
What next?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Xmind1: 11:10pm On Jan 16, 2012
I thought protest had ended.Those that still came out have they different agenda. They want to continue what they started during post election violence. Elrufai told us Buhari was not electable, before we knew it he camped his tent with the same. The same elrufai that the senate recommended that he never occupy public office due to his corrupt practices while in office, now has the audacity to speak against Jonathan! What hypocrisy!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by NorthSharp(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2012
executinal:

Real brutalise grin grin grin See the poor Aboki with his caftan grin grin grin grin
opportunist face the music cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

This was exactly what I said when I saw Sam Mbakwe crying when he was arrested
following a military coup: See the poor Nyamiri with his danshiki grin grin grin grin
Opportunist face the music  cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Beaf: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2012
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by bilaya(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2012
Why didn't they blow off the head of that bigot and corrupt bastard?Next time they should just shoot the bastard
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2012
When a politician loses opportunity to loot and loses the connection with the cabinet in power, he automatically becomes "a man of the people" and "over do" a protest. Imagine El-Rufai that just lost a daughter a couple of months ago.  He has been nursing an ambition to lash out and criticize as "a man of the people" and found "an opportunity" in the NLC strike to the extent that he stirs up a riot and even when NLC called off the strike, he continued with his mischievous rendezvous. Shame on him.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by akinmax: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
Again, GEJ is stepping on another stone.This is one of his worst mistake.It may be quick or sudden Mallam El rufai will have his pound of flesh back . Gej has chose his worst enemy he'll fight this till death. Never fight the last war goes a saying.Three years is near!

Is this part of democracy ?. worst than Abacha reign

What a mistake , this is Blitzkrieg War!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by bilaya(m): 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2012
NorthSharp:

This was exactly what I said when I saw Sam Mbakwe crying when he was arrested
following a military coup: See the poor Nyamiri with his danshiki grin grin grin grin
Opportunist face the music  cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Look at this cattle dung talking.If every other person should talk,u have no right to talk.Look at this primitive backward animal.The only thing you people are good at is killing people and looting the treasury.Hausa dog like u.Bloody illiterates.How did u even get access to the internet?Bloody cow
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by dmainboss: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2012
[size=18pt]I thought you lot said he is weak? Make up your mind now! Is he weak or is he a dictator? Choose one as you cannot have the 2!  grin

Or is he now a weak dictator? hahahahahahahaha!!![/size]
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by laCapri: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2012
Serves him right.
His brothers are busy killing innocent southerners and he is here talking rubbish.
I hope they break his neck next time.
Hypocrite
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by ak47mann(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2012
dmainboss:

[size=18pt]I thought you lot said he is weak? Make up your mind now! Is he weak or is he a dictator? Choose one as you cannot have the 2!  grin

Or is he now a weak dictator? hahahahahahahaha!!![/size]
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by dmainboss: 12:09am On Jan 17, 2012
[size=14pt]He defeated the PDP northern consensus candidate
He shoved IBB aside
He defeated Buhari, Ribadu
He has increase PMS price by over 50%

He withstood the harrasment and fury of Millions of Nigerians
He brushed aside a one week nationwide strike. He didnt even reply his critics who were pouring venom at a music jamboree in Lagos
He has "declared a subtle state of emergency" in Lagos
He brutalized El Rufai
He has sign the dreaded FOI bill into law
He has repealed the dreaded official secrets act. These are laws that can really expose him
He is fast tracking the PIB

And they still say he is clueless, weak and slow and is only a fisherman! I didnt know fishermen were this great. When I grow up, I want to be a fisherman! [/size]
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 17, 2012
dmainboss:

He shoved IBB aside

He brushed aside a one week nationwide strike. He didnt even reply his critics who were pouring venom at a music jamboree in Lagos
He brutalized El Rufai
He has repealed the dreaded official secrets act. These are laws that can really expose him

And they still say he is clueless, weak and slow and is only a fisherman! I didnt know fishermen were this great. When I grow up, I want to be a fisherman! [/size]
[size=15pt]
You have made my day. If you are a lady I would have betrothed you today !![/size]
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by ebosed: 12:29am On Jan 17, 2012
Fellow Citizens,

Lets neglect comments of our beloved brothers and sisters from the east and south south- Their comments is a type of corruption in itself called nepotism - i.e. giving unmerited favour to your kinsman at ALL COST when he least deserves it. OBJ did not win election even in his ward in south west in 1999 but we delivered the west to Jonathan in 2011. We are civilized people without sentiment. We protested against some people called cabals to make sure Jonathan was confirmed acting president. No sentiment

Where was SS/SE when we protested against the CABALs who failed to make Jonathan the substantive acting president when Yar adua was sick? Did they join in the protest? No. Where were they when we protested against Abacha and IBB? Where were they when we protested against OBJ on fuel subsidy led by Oshiomole? Where were they when we protested against the annulment of June 12 election. Where were they when The Ganis, Kutis, Falanas, alfreds, faseuns, Adesanyas e.tc were laying their lives to make Our President beneficiary of the struggles he knows little about. The history of civil protest in Nigeria has also been without them because they are educationally disadvantage, they cannot protest for or against what they don't even understand.

Jonathan came to Lagos and danced before us like a beggar pleading for our votes, he danced to the same music we played at Gani-Fawehinmi park we trusted him and voted him, even OBJ did not get that kind of support. Now we did the same thing and people who now claim to be his brother are angry, Jona himself is angry. Why are you angry? What kind of people would call a fellow man Monkey? We understand the average psyche of anyone from the east, you got admitted to our universities with 5 ordinary passes because we recognised you are educational disadvantage and we don't expect much sense from you.

If you can relate well with ur environment, you would agree that the protest was avoidable, if Our President (Not Ijaw or Ibo President) respect the constitution he swore to uphold. The National Assemble - Who were the representative of the people convened on an usual day -Sunday- and spoke with one voice that he should revert back to 65 Naira. But he declined. When the President violate the principle of democracy and disrespect the peoples reepresentatives he gets what he deserves-Peaceful protest.Respect is reciprocal.

Should a man who lives on the bank of the river wash his hand with spittle? - An Ibo Proverb
Should a man bite the finger that fed him? An Ibo Proverbs
Is it not greed that makes an hunter who killed an elephant to still want to hunt for rats on his way home?

While I agree that it is never right to Kill another man for any reason like the Boko-Haram sect, It is the act of oppression through military force like the ones deployed to forestall peaceful protest in Gani Fawehinmi Park that might have been responsible for the creation of such sect. Your sect in south south (Kidnappers) and SE (otokoto) was the result of similar neglect. Yar-Adua was responsible enough to listen to you, bring you out of the creeks and send you to school so that you behave like responsible people. Because he listened he even appointed - Jonathan as his running mate. Let Our President - Not Ijaw or SS or SE President listen to us and we would have a better Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by noiseless: 12:39am On Jan 17, 2012
He should also subsidise UTAPIAPIA for some haters especially sheguy and alj harem etc etc.
dmainboss:

He shoved IBB aside

He brutalized El Rufai

Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by NorthSharp(m): 12:59am On Jan 17, 2012
bilaya:

Look at this cattle dung talking.If every other person should talk,u have no right to talk.Look at this primitive backward animal.The only thing you people are good at is killing people and looting the treasury.Hausa dog like u.Bloody illiterates.How did u even get access to the internet?Bloody cow

Look at this son of a dirty slimy bi-intimate piggish Nyamiri! Where did your old criminal Nyamiri father commit the armed robbery the proceeds from which he bought you that second hand computer you are sharing with him at home?

Or was it that your old ashawo, juju-worshiping, baby-kidnapping Nyamira mother that bought it for you?

Or was it the 419, dog-smelling uncle who killed his father-in-law and used the proceeds to start a fake car parts business in Kaduna that sent it to you, in appreciation of your corporation to give him your ynsh to phck in that incestuous ho'mos-xual relation he had been having with you when you were in sec shcool? grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by oldlord(m): 1:12am On Jan 17, 2012
Goodluck my foot,come lick my yansh,abeg go kpai.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by noiseless: 1:14am On Jan 17, 2012
Have you finished?  I'm sure that you agree that some people where denied education cos awolawo subsidised education for his people only, and he said that coacoa was a cash crop that was found in yorubaland,so only the yorubas can benefit from it,as he believed nigeria was just a geografical expression while other leaders allowed their ressuces to be used to run nigeria.And yet despite all the free education the yorubas enjoyed all you can show for it is fake digrees and this braging of yours that you are educated than everyone and play 419 on them,that is what you know and do best, GET A LIFE PLS.
ebosed:

Fellow Citizens,

Lets neglect comments of our beloved brothers and sisters from the east and south south- Their comments is a type of corruption in itself called nepotism - i.e. giving unmerited favour to your kinsman at ALL COST when he least deserves it. OBJ did not win election even in his ward in south west in 1999 but we delivered the west to Jonathan in 2011. We are civilized people without sentiment. We protested against some people called cabals to make sure Jonathan was confirmed acting president. No sentiment

Where was SS/SE when we protested against the CABALs who failed to make Jonathan the substantive acting president when Yar adua was sick? Did they join in the protest? No. Where were they when we protested against Abacha and IBB? Where were they when we protested against OBJ on fuel subsidy led by Oshiomole? Where were they when we protested against the annulment of June 12 election. Where were they when The Ganis, Kutis, Falanas, alfreds, faseuns, Adesanyas e.tc were laying their lives to make Our President beneficiary of the struggles he knows little about. The history of civil protest in Nigeria has also been without them because they are educationally disadvantage, they cannot protest for or against what they don't even understand.

Jonathan came to Lagos and danced before us like a beggar pleading for our votes, he danced to the same music we played at Gani-Fawehinmi park we trusted him and voted him, even OBJ did not get that kind of support. Now we did the same thing and people who now claim to be his brother are angry, Jona himself is angry. Why are you angry? What kind of people would call a fellow man Monkey? We understand the average psyche of anyone from the east, you got admitted to our universities with 5 ordinary passes because we recognised you are educational disadvantage and we don't expect much sense from you.

If you can relate well with your environment, you would agree that the protest was avoidable, if Our President (Not Ijaw or Ibo President) respect the constitution he swore to uphold. The National Assemble - Who were the representative of the people convened on an usual day -Sunday- and spoke with one voice that he should revert back to 65 Naira. But he declined. When the President violate the principle of democracy and disrespect the peoples reepresentatives he gets what he deserves-Peaceful protest.Respect is reciprocal.

Should a man who lives on the bank of the river wash his hand with spittle? - An Ibo Proverb
Is it not greed that makes an hunter who killed an elephant to still want to hunt for rats on his way home?

While I agree that it is never right to Kill another man for any reason like the Boko-Haram sect, It is the act of oppression through military force like the ones deployed to forestall peaceful protest in Gani Fawehinmi Park that might have been responsible for the creation of such sect. Your sect in south south (Kidnappers) and SE (otokoto) was the result of similar neglect. Yar-Adua was responsible enough to listen to you, bring you out of the creeks and send you to school so that you behave like responsible people. Because he listened he even appointed - Jonathan as his running mate. Let Our President - Not Ijaw or SS or SE President listen to us and we would have a better Nigeria.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by noiseless: 1:24am On Jan 17, 2012
PLEASE MR.PRESIDENT SUBSIDISE UTAPIAPIA FOR THESE BIGOTS, THE TIME HAS COME FOR THEM TO HAVE IT SINCE EVERYTHING MUST BE THEIR WAY OR NO WAY.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by ebosed: 1:29am On Jan 17, 2012
noiseless:

Have you finished?  I'm sure that you agree that some people where denied education cos awolawo subsidised education for his people only, and he said that coacoa was a cash crop that was found in yorubaland,so only the yorubas can benefit from it,as he believed nigeria was just a geografical expression while other leaders allowed their ressuces to be used to run nigeria.And yet despite all the free education the yorubas enjoyed all you can show for it is fake digrees and this braging of yours that you are educated than everyone and play 419 on them,that is what you know and do best, GET A LIFE PLS.

My Brother, Your Preposition Deserves Some Respect for your quest for knowledge. The regional government then have greater level of resource control, unlike what we have now - i hope you know what that means or just ask your parents if you are too young to know, except if they are canoe makers.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by clip: 1:32am On Jan 17, 2012
We all are not proactive and think this is fuel subsidy issue alone forgetting that it all about fighting corruption.God bless Nigeria,my beloved country. Our strength is in our oneness and population
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by ebosed: 1:34am On Jan 17, 2012
noiseless:

Please answer my questions below, they are your proverbs.

Is it not greed that makes an hunter who killed an elephant to still want to hunt for rats on his way home? An ijaw proverb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aso Rock Is Neither A Sanitorium Nor A Mental Institution - Phrank Shaibu / CBN Probe: Emefiele’s Driver, 19 Apex Bank Officials Quizzed / 10 Years After, NA Rescues Another Chibok Girl With Her Children In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.