Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,056 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja (17726 Views)

Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos / Soldiers Attack El-Rufai In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by dmainboss: 2:03am On Jan 17, 2012
^^^ So who is feeding who? The last time I checked, you guys produce nothing and are feeding fat on Niger Delta resources. Please enlighten me otherwise.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by aljharem(m): 2:12am On Jan 17, 2012
noiseless:

Have you finished?  I'm sure that you agree that some people where denied education cos awolawo subsidised education for his people only, and he said that coacoa was a cash crop that was found in yorubaland,so only the yorubas can benefit from it,as he believed nigeria was just a geografical expression while other leaders allowed their ressuces to be used to run nigeria.And yet despite all the free education the yorubas enjoyed all you can show for it is fake digrees and this braging of yours that you are educated than everyone and play 419 on them,that is what you know and do best, GET A LIFE PLS.

is it their fault that awolowo educate them ?

why the envy ?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by aljharem(m): 2:13am On Jan 17, 2012
ebosed:

My Brother, Your Preposition Deserves Some Respect for your quest for knowledge. The regional government then have greater level of resource control, unlike what we have now - i hope you know what that means or just ask your parents if you are too young to know, except if they are canoe makers.

Actually awolowo educated everyone from the western region. including the igbo migrates from the east to lagos back then.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by aljharem(m): 2:14am On Jan 17, 2012
dmainboss:

^^^ So who is feeding who? The last time I checked, you guys produce nothing and are feeding fat on Niger Delta resources. Please enlighten me otherwise.

hmmmmmm Igbos again from dmainboss to noiseless your wahala too much, please just  tell GEJ to give federalism. thanks
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by logica(m): 2:19am On Jan 17, 2012
noiseless:

Have you finished?  I'm sure that you agree that some people where denied education cos awolawo subsidised education for his people only, and he said that coacoa was a cash crop that was found in yorubaland,so only the yorubas can benefit from it,as he believed nigeria was just a geografical expression while other leaders allowed their ressuces to be used to run nigeria.And yet despite all the free education the yorubas enjoyed all you can show for it is fake digrees and this braging of yours that you are educated than everyone and play 419 on them,that is what you know and do best, GET A LIFE PLS.
Even by merely checking the name you go by I knew you ARE a Mor0n (with a capital "M"wink. The Free Education policy of the Western Region did not only educate Yorubas; it was available to all Nigerians schooling in the region. If your parents were not so dense, they would have emigrated to the West so they would have been educated; and so that they would not have passed their illness (ignorance) to the Mor0n they call their child.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Beaf: 2:23am On Jan 17, 2012
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by fabj1(m): 2:25am On Jan 17, 2012
Dat 1 na dem dem. Mstcheew. . . .
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by success4(m): 2:30am On Jan 17, 2012
logica:

Even by merely checking the name you go by I knew you ARE a Mor0n (with a capital "M"wink. The Free Education policy of the Western Region did not only educate Yorubas; it was available to all Nigerians schooling in the region. If your parents were not so dense, they would have emigrated to the West so they would have been educated; and so that they would not have passed their illness (ignorance) to the Mor0n they call their child.

Friend, please ignore that guy. How did you manage to comprehend those rubbish he wrote? Bad spelling and bad English! grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by kizito96(m): 2:35am On Jan 17, 2012
The protest has become a campaign rally
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by aljharem(m): 2:38am On Jan 17, 2012
logica:

My brother, it is envy which has turned to hate

You see, they ask why alj harem hates them, well this is one of the reason why I do not like them. Why I am always against them on NL.

The arrogance they have is what is killing us as a country.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by ebosed: 2:44am On Jan 17, 2012
alj harem:

My brother, it is envy which has turned to hate

You see, they ask why alj harem hates them, well this is one of the reason why I do not like them. Why I am always against them on NL.

The arrogance they have is what is killing us as a country.

GBAM!!!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by LEXYLOV: 3:49am On Jan 17, 2012
up fresh air !!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 17, 2012

Have you finished? I'm sure that you agree that some people where denied education cos awolawo subsidised education for his people only, and he said that coacoa was a cash crop that was found in yorubaland,so only the yorubas can benefit from it,as he believed nigeria was just a geografical expression while other leaders allowed their ressuces to be used to run nigeria.And yet despite all the free education the yorubas enjoyed all you can show for it is fake digrees and this braging of yours that you are educated than everyone and play 419 on them,that is what you know and do best, GET A LIFE PLS.
Arrogant slowpoke you're actually accusing others of being uneducated and having fake degrees when you cant even spell Cocoa, geography, resources, degree, bragging. Man o u need some lessons from my nine year old nephew cool
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by NorthSharp(m): 4:29am On Jan 17, 2012
bilaya:

Why didn't they blow off the head of that bigot and corrupt bastard?Next time they should just shoot the bastard

Honestly, I asked the same question when I first saw that useless, shameless coward Oju-iku return from his self-imposed exile; Why didn't they blow off the head of that bigot and evil bastard? Next time they should just shoot the Nyamiri bastard (but the merciful Nigerian army allowed the bastard to live, and later even marry a woman young enough to be his grand-daughter!. Anyway, AIDS has finally finished off the useless Nyamiri bigot. Good riddance!)
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by samstels: 4:44am On Jan 17, 2012
El rufai go just die. For nothing . Instaed of him to go and enjoy his loot peacefully he is here looking for trouble ,yeye CPC man .na God go judge all of una useless hypocrites .why the colonel no fire one of his legs .that would have served him right not to disobey govt orders.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Hamintab: 5:51am On Jan 17, 2012
Nigeria may neva get better till the coming of jesus n blowing of d last trumpet. Nigerians carry the worst ideology in d world. Our reasoning would always show sentiments n bias no mata how good we present it or how much we try to justify it.
Hmmmmmmmmmm hmmmm
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by studyineu: 6:03am On Jan 17, 2012
So after El Rufai chopped his own share of the national cake and was chasted out of government and he resorted to attacking the government cause he can't chop more ego. The soldiers spared him, I want to hear that he has been shot. Fool like him
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Myself2(m): 6:51am On Jan 17, 2012
Beaf:

[size=14pt]Rewind. . .
El Rufai was #Occupied![/size]

grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/615554_images_Bullying_jpgfca18c0c2d7590573a73c50776c2f91e

LOL @ the pinshure

Now seriously,why wasnt any of the policemen holding his leg?why didnt I see a hand giving the loud-mouthed looter and traitor some hot slaps??

I'm disappointed he walked away with his limbs intact.
How about his criminal traitor brother;Fani Kayode,which day hand go touch dat one
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by klas(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2012
^^^ The man in the picture is not el-rufai definitely. BTW, the story says soldiers not policemen.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by kwibus7: 7:18am On Jan 17, 2012
U guys should stop blowing things out of proportion, that picture is not El-rufai's, and the people in the picture are MOPOL officers not Soldiers, why the propaganda, according to reports what happened was just a scuffle as he resisted his phone being taken. But actually El-rufai, Bakare and several other two faced and fake patriots cum activists should be investigated and if necessary prosecuted for calling for an overthrow of a democratically elected government, that amounts to treason, because they lost, they want to make the country ungovernable and actualise their grand plan, that's just callous.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Myself2(m): 7:33am On Jan 17, 2012
^^
^^^

Blame it on Fani Kayode for fabricating a story without backing it up with any picture of proof
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Johnpaul2k2(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2012
i no good ooooo sad sad sad sad
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by studyineu: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2012
This fani kayode of a guy should be stoned if truly he fabricated dis story
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by karpentar: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2012
But it was safe when your brother OBJ was busy bombing Odi, Umuechem etc?

Don't mind them. Hypocrites!!!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2012
X-mind:

The same elrufai that the senate recommended that he never occupy public office due to his corrupt practices while in office, now has the audacity to speak against Jonathan! What hypocrisy!

I agreed with you until you made this comment. If Nigerian Senate hates you its because youre way less corrupt than them, and they dont trust you for that.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by karpentar: 7:42am On Jan 17, 2012
Though obj is a write off but there was never anytime he unleashed soldiers to brutalize Oshiomole whenever he declared Nation-wide strike that lasts 2-3 weeks at times.

Agreed, but there was never a time Oshiomole declared end of strike and people were still on the street. You get what you want. Period!!!!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2012
noiseless:

Have you finished?  I'm sure that you agree that some people where denied education cos awolawo subsidised education for his people only, and he said that[b] coacoa [/b]was a cash crop that was found in yorubaland,so only the yorubas can benefit from it,as he believed nigeria was just a geografical expression while other leaders allowed their ressuces to be used to run nigeria.And yet despite all the free education the yorubas enjoyed all you can show for it is fake digrees and this [b]braging [/b]of yours that you are educated than everyone and play 419 on them,that is what you know and do best, GET A LIFE PLS.

Damn, dude, where the hell did you go to school?! undecided
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by karpentar: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2012
Bull-shiit. . . .how much does the 6 yoruba states get from the so called oil ? Take a look at the SURE fund and tell me why lagos with a population of almost 20 million compromising of yorubas and others should get 10 billion and Akwa ibom should get 45 billion ? So tell me what exactly yorubas are gaining from the oil ?

They are gaining massively from the fuel subsidy theft and that's why the benefitting yoruba cabals sponsored your useless and fruitless street protests against deregulation.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Demdem(m): 7:46am On Jan 17, 2012
The retardeen is going rogue.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by brainpulse: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2012
ebosed  link=topic=847522.msg9981095#msg9981095 date=1326759846:

Fellow Citizens,

Lets neglect comments of our beloved brothers and sisters from the east and south south- Their comments is a type of corruption in itself called nepotism - i.e. giving unmerited favour to your kinsman at ALL COST when he least deserves it. OBJ did not win election even in his ward in south west in 1999 but we delivered the west to Jonathan in 2011. We are civilized people without sentiment. We protested against some people called cabals to make sure Jonathan was confirmed acting president. No sentiment

Where was SS/SE when we protested against the CABALs who failed to make Jonathan the substantive acting president when Yar adua was sick? Did they join in the protest? No. Where were they when we protested against Abacha and IBB? Where were they when we protested against OBJ on fuel subsidy led by Oshiomole? Where were they when we protested against the annulment of June 12 election. Where were they when The Ganis, Kutis, Falanas, alfreds, faseuns, Adesanyas e.tc were laying their lives to make Our President beneficiary of the struggles he knows little about. The history of civil protest in Nigeria has also been without them because they are educationally disadvantage, they cannot protest for or against what they don't even understand.

Jonathan came to Lagos and danced before us like a beggar pleading for our votes, he danced to the same music we played at Gani-Fawehinmi park we trusted him and voted him, even OBJ did not get that kind of support. Now we did the same thing and people who now claim to be his brother are angry, Jona himself is angry. Why are you angry? What kind of people would call a fellow man Monkey? We understand the average psyche of anyone from the east, you got admitted to our universities with 5 ordinary passes because we recognised you are educational disadvantage and we don't expect much sense from you.

If you can relate well with your environment, you would agree that the protest was avoidable, if Our President (Not Ijaw or Ibo President) respect the constitution he swore to uphold. The National Assemble - Who were the representative of the people convened on an usual day -Sunday- and spoke with one voice that he should revert back to 65 Naira. But he declined. When the President violate the principle of democracy and disrespect the peoples reepresentatives he gets what he deserves-Peaceful protest.Respect is reciprocal.

Should a man who lives on the bank of the river wash his hand with spittle? - An Ibo Proverb
Should a man bite the finger that fed him? An Ibo Proverbs
Is it not greed that makes an hunter who killed an elephant to still want to hunt for rats on his way home?

While I agree that it is never right to Kill another man for any reason like the Boko-Haram sect, It is the act of oppression through military force like the ones deployed to forestall peaceful protest in Gani Fawehinmi Park that might have been responsible for the creation of such sect. Your sect in south south (Kidnappers) and SE (otokoto) was the result of similar neglect. Yar-Adua was responsible enough to listen to you, bring you out of the creeks and send you to school so that you behave like responsible people. Because he listened he even appointed - Jonathan as his running mate. Let Our President - Not Ijaw or SS or SE President listen to us and we would have a better .

You are an intelligent person. Leave them, a proverb said the horse whip used to flog the first wife is still kept fresh for the second. Their level of education has nothing to do with the way they think because they will still continue to think like the Paleolithic cave men. They are the first people on earth that tribalizes everything and yet will never go home to develop there states. U will see them every where on earth doing labor work and  they will still curse the land that feeds them. They claim they know God and never obeyed any of His commandments. They are the traitors from the generation of Judas that still keep our country backwards
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by success4(m): 8:01am On Jan 17, 2012
kingoflag:

Damn, dude, where the hell did you go to school?! undecided

You finished that dullard! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by victorazy(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2012
Is that democracy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Protest At The Rivers State House Of Assembly. / Osun To Provide 20 Armoured Carriers For Proposed Southwest Security Network / Police Close Roads In Katsina For Buhari’s Thursday Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.