Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja (17742 Views)

Tinubu Drives El-Rufai In A Taxi Cab In Kaduna (Photos) / El Rufai In Court To Sue The Union Over Report Of Declaration Of Assets..photos / Soldiers Attack El-Rufai In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 17, 2012
dmainboss:

[size=14pt]He defeated the PDP northern consensus candidate
He shoved IBB aside
He defeated Buhari, Ribadu
He has increase PMS price by over 50%

He withstood the harrasment and fury of Millions of Nigerians
He brushed aside a one week nationwide strike. He didnt even reply his critics who were pouring venom at a music jamboree in Lagos
He has "declared a subtle state of emergency" in Lagos
He brutalized El Rufai
He has sign the dreaded FOI bill into law
He has repealed the dreaded official secrets act. These are laws that can really expose him
He is fast tracking the PIB

And they still say he is clueless, weak and slow and is only a fisherman! I didnt know fishermen were this great. When I grow up, I want to be a fisherman! [/size]

My guy u don talk am finish!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 17, 2012
dmainboss:

[size=14pt]He defeated the PDP northern consensus candidate
He shoved IBB aside

He brushed aside a one week nationwide strike. He didnt even reply his critics who were pouring venom at a music jamboree in Lagos
He brutalized El Rufai
He has repealed the dreaded official secrets act. These are laws that can really expose him

And they still say he is clueless, weak and slow and is only a fisherman! I didnt know fishermen were this great. When I grow up, I want to be a fisherman! [/size]

Can I make this my signature pls?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by success4(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2012
He defeated the PDP northern consensus candidate
He shoved IBB aside

He brutalized El Rufai

And they still say he is clueless, weak and slow and is only a fisherman! I didnt know fishermen were this great. When I grow up, I want to be a fisherman!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May your dream come true grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by ceejayluv(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2012
dmainboss:

He defeated the PDP northern consensus candidate
He shoved IBB aside

He brutalized El Rufai

And they still say he is clueless, weak and slow and is only a fisherman! I didnt know fishermen were this great. When I grow up, I want to be a fisherman!
The most sensible post i've ever come across on NL!! I am so copying this.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by afgmsa: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2012
this pics is nt EL-RUFAI pls dont play with our intelligent you are talking of soldiers and showimg a amopol imagine
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by drstone1: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2012
A Qoute from the TIPU Sultan{ "The Tiger Of Mysore"}
"Oh Almighty God! dispose the whole body of infidels! Scatter their tribe, cause their feet to stagger! Overthrow their councils, change their state, destroy their very root! Cause death to be near them, cut off from them the means of sustenance! Shorten their days! Be their bodies the constant object of their cares (i.e., infest them with diseases), deprive their eyes of sight, make black their faces (i.e., bring shame)."
"ASAD ALLAH AL-GHALIB"
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2012
Did they bite that bad mouth of his? I wouldnt be satisfied if they didnt.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by tlops(m): 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
big man big trouble!
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by ak47mann(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2012
i hope they give am good good slap baboon angry angry
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by 1025: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
i am from imo state but if any one of us here says that el rufai deserves to be beaten by security agents for saying the truths or his opinion in a democracy, my prayer for that one is that God of justice will visit you and your families.
in nigeria, we have names of confirmed criminals. i mean those who steal our funds yet no one is beating them like this. federal govt was represented in the thanksgiving service of bode george and alamesieya is appointed by jonathan as a leader of a committe. even when this same el rufai had cases to answer along side ribadu, jonathan cancelled all and thereby shielding justice.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by beldcat(m): 5:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
so el-rufai shuld not protest again bos he has links to d opposition?, i hope all u tribalistic GEJ supporters wuld not desert him when his house begins to fall.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by enomakos(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2012
what is he still protesting about?
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by IOludayo(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2012
We exclusively represent Aglomar SL, Monaco, Spain, makers of 2 in 1 dual purpose plaster paint and interior decoration products. Our products save you the costs of cement, paint and sand as well as painting and plastering wages. They have been successfully used in Lagos and Ogun States. It provides a unique, water proof finishing for interior and exterior use with the paint being durable for 12 years. It gives your building a unique, beautiful and classy look. It can be used for homes, factories, hotels etc

We wish to partner with individuals, architects engineers, estate developers and builders throughout the country. Contact Ugo-Rosis & Associates on 081 8836 0168, 081 3223 2989. Distributors and marketers wanted nationwide.

see us online at /ugo-rosis OR connect with the Biz Dev Manager on facebook.com/isaacbiz
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by francis247(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
it shud have been more like 'Elru fire finally fired' ODE. u no no say militancy pass military? just kontinue, militant GEJ go soon send u go join your ancestors abi na must say u go sap your country? your frustration just dey grow teeth.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by francis247(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2012
ismhab:

By the grace of God.
after you! BENDDOWN SELECT KNUCKLEHEADS.
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Myself2(m): 7:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
freechat:

Did they bite that bad mouth of his? I wouldnt be satisfied if they didnt.

shocked shocked grin grin grin

Bite

Who would bite that F&M disease-riddled mouth of El-Rufai's
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by Myself2(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2012
afgmsa:

this pics is nt EL-RUFAI pls dont play with our intelligent you are talking of soldiers and showimg a amopol imagine

O boy sharrap dia,who are you trying to deceive??take a closer look at the man's legs,dont they look like the mosquito legs of El Rufai
Re: Soldiers Brutalise El-rufai In Abuja by tlops(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2012
move on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Identity Card To Become ATM, Travel Card / 12 Things Buhari Must Do In 2018 - Daily Trust / APC Buying PVC For N10 - Atiku Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.