Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? (8182 Views)

Poll: Do You?

Yes: 32% (38 votes)
No: 67% (78 votes)
This poll has ended

Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by nagoma(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2012
PdP will win again due to the docility of Nigerians, tribal sentiments and rigging.

And of course the campaign train will move into the churches as before , and more discord will be created and the pastors will lough all the way to the bank.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by PrinceDudu(m): 10:30am On Jan 17, 2012
infact GEJ is getting his second term come 2015.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by honeric01(m): 10:34am On Jan 17, 2012
Who cares? the fools don't use the internet and they love to suffer, come 2015, most of them are still going to be bribed with biscuit to vote for pdp again, then later start crying of sufferings.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2012
With Sanusi Lamido Sanusi as their candidate?! The answer is yes!!
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by BigB11(m): 10:39am On Jan 17, 2012
Trust me, PDP will win again simply because Nigerians are mostly stup1d.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by gregg2: 10:40am On Jan 17, 2012
In what way are the likes of Ajumobi, Almakura, Peter Obi,
Aregbesola Amosun etc different from Amechi, Akpabio, Chime etc

It's not about the party, but credibility of the individuals each party presents.

Donald Duke of Cross River performed excellently and put the unknown state
on the map as a PDP man.

@Poster
Have you visited Akwa Ibom state recently? Some of the Yoruba guys (no offence
meant) on this forum need to travel out to other parts of Nigeria and stop viewing
the West as  Nigeria. I hate politics but, a few disgruntled elements taking to the
streets does not mean people have turned their backs on GEJ or PDP. No sir.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by xtremeidea(m): 10:44am On Jan 17, 2012
Only if they rig cuz i personally will not vote for them. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by greall12(m): 11:02am On Jan 17, 2012
NO PARTY CAN WIN PDP.UNLESS IF CPC AND ACN COME TOGETHER TO FORM ONE PARTY.

THE PROBLEM:TRIBALISM &

RELIGIOUS BOTH OF THEM CAN NOT BE MUSLIM BUT IF ONE LIKE BABATUNDE FASHOLA CAN BE VICE.SOUTH WEST WILL VOTE

IF BUHARI AS A PRESIDENT AND BABATUNDE FASHOLA

SOUTH WEST WE VOTE AND PART OF THE SOUTH-SOUTH,EAST E.T.C WE ALSO VOTE.

I PERSONALLY I WILL NEVER GIVE MY VOTE TO PDP AGAIN FRAUD PARTY
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by ismhab(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2012
Without any doubt, because in Nigeria we don't have election, we only have selection and rigging that is been done by the PDP mafias.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by megastu(m): 11:17am On Jan 17, 2012
Campaigns are not allowed until the timetable is out. However, other parties can make themselves relevant in the polity.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by GWslim(f): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2012
The chances are slim due to recent events emanating from PDP
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2012
Pdp will win again because of their national spread unless other "political parties" trully align their interests with the common good and drop d pursuit of the narrow interests of a few.

D devil u know is better than the angel u dont. . .sad but true
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by NorthSharp(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
Bilaya: "I will vote anybody but hausa/fulani.The hausa/fulani must not rule this country again"

Just as I can also vote anybody but an Ibo. The Ibos must never rule this country, forever!
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by floriana(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
Namadi Sambo will win in 2015.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Havilah93(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2012
Hell no! angry
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by fm7070: 12:48pm On Jan 17, 2012
We can't say yet.
Let's see how far GEJ can take us.
GEJ's performance will determine that.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by LEXYLOV: 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
Even a fool will not do if the situation continue this way. Also there is a lot more sense that even GEJ fanatical will abandon him if he continue falling their hand and the situation getting worse. PDP will become an history. Maybe 2015 may not even meet him at aso rock. undecided
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by akpan123(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
if you an fetch water with a basket, then pdp will not win
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Wexelion(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2012
If pdp no win make i know wetin cause me,as far as inec chairman no wan loose job.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Sike(m): 1:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
LaeLae!!! Ko jor.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
Sure they will win again and again and again in as much d same citizens r d ones to vote.  Pdp is d only party that has presence in all the 36 states of the federation whl other parties only exist at d ballot papers and others r regional/tribal in nature and controls a maximum of 6 states with others vn 1, 2 or 3 states so how can they compete with such towering giant (pdp)? Again, we r divided along religieous, regional and tribal lines and this also is a big factor (the last presidential election  will attest to this fact). Then 4sale and sycophantic politicians again will regroup, decamp and recamp just for election purposes  alone and fool their faithfuls as usual.  Remember, the educated nigerians who r a bit objective r just in d minority whl d ignorant poor masses are in millions hence the party that has the financial might to dish out even 3cups of rice to every member in most communities in 70% LGA's of d federation will surely be voted for and pdp is the only party with such financial might. pdp does nt ve a regional/tribal structure which is a huge plus to the party,  its a party with huge membership/followership frm all region and religion as well. They rly dnt v a strong opposition either and nigerians r d most gullible and religious people on planet earth and pdp uses d pastors and imans effectively whl other parties play d ethnic cards and are few in nmbr so cant compete wit d pdp. Our opinions in NL is so inconsequential and thus can not affect the outcome of any election cos the ones that r in the majority r in d rural areas and dnt facebook nor post coments on NL, they dnt even know abt d existence of these socia forums nor the topics we bother ourslves with on a daily basis as if we r paid 4it, just bring ur bag of rice on election day with #200/person and u r already waiting 2b sworn in and pdp again is d only party that can do this in all d fedration. Pdp can only be dislodged by an amalgamation of all d mushroom and regional political parties together and all of them putting there ego aside and present a candidate acceptable to all dat has no dent on his credentials and do ve an independent mind without allegiance to any godfather or cabal  which is an impossibility. Then its only a revolution or military coup or God himself that can deliver us from d umblela (with due respect 2d 1st lady). IMO
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by 1025: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
in 2015, who will appoint the inec chairman? who will give him N200B to organise the elections?
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by kizito96(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2012
Sanusi for President Fashola for Vice. ACN all the way
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by lynxnoon(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
NOT IN THIS LIFETIME!!
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by tolu001: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2012
They have never won any presidential election in this country, they have only always rigged themselves into power and will again do the same come 2015 if allowed by Nigerians
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by ziccoit: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
It almost slipped away from PDP last elections. The saving grace was crazy fraudulent massive returns fro SS & SE and of course the SW eventual roundabout.
Selfishness is probably going to undo PDP coming election. Igbo will want to have a taste. GEJ may want to continue whether he has done well or otherwise. North will want to remind the Igbo of being r.aped once and GEJ of his promise of single term that power should return to the north.
PDP will be seriously unstable. SW will definitely be the determining factor and it is highly probable that a northern candidate outside PDP will be supported.
2015 will be very interesting because PDP will be shaken to the tip of its tap root.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by DanKan0: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2012
Rigging is the problem o. Espicially in the states with PDP govenors.

CPC/ACN can win them but need right candidate.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Emeka72(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
I have never voted for PDP Presidency since I started sufferage in 2003. I wonder why 9gerians ar so foolish to keep voting for PDP.
2003, I voted ANPP(Buhari), 2007, I voted AC(Atiku) , 2011 it was ACN (Ribadu). I was disappointed by other 9gerians who couldn't see d writing on d wall dat dey kept voting for PDP.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by joe4christ(m): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
[size=75pt]PDP WILL NEVER EVER, EVER, EVER RULE THIS COUNTRY COME 2015, EXCEPT IF THEY WERE SMART ENOUGH TO GET FASHOLA AS THIER PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, IN THAT RESPECT, I FEAR THEY MIGHT WIN, [/size]
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by maddock(m): 4:04pm On Jan 17, 2012
2015 is still very faaaaarrrrr but Nigerians have short memories. All the promises by Jonathan,NOI ans SLS might just start coming to fruition and it would Sai PDP all the way.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
@emeka: U r a typical nigerian and u aint dfrnt from d politicians decamping and recamping from one party to the other either. Dnt u v any principle and ideology dat u stand for when it comes to ur choice of candidates for presidential elections? U voted buharri then in ANPP, is he nt the same buhari in CPC? Y dint u vote him again or u voted party and nt d individual unlike those u seek to crucify for voting individual and nt d party e.g gej nt pdp. Again u voted atiku who was d vp & pdp man for good 8yrs, d same people dat v ruined this country and made it what is 2day. Jst because he left pdp then to form AC so as to contest an election then he immediately became a saint and thus he had ur vote and d buhari u voted 4last time was relegated, u knw d result of dat election dnt u? atiku dint evn come 2nd. This time again it was ribadu formaly a pdp bulldog and nw of ACN. With such floating mindset of urs when it comes to choice of party and candidates expecially ex-pdp chieftains, i belive d pdp will always v it cos twice u v voted 4them by default i.e atiku & ribadu.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by beldcat(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
i don't think PDP will d presidential elections   in 2015 even if dey present jesus christ as their candidate, nonsense pple. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army To Use Specially Trained Dogs To Fight Boko Haram / List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria / Nigeria's External Reserves Drop By $1bn In 13 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.