Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? (8183 Views)

Poll: Do You?

Yes: 32% (38 votes)
No: 67% (78 votes)
This poll has ended

Jonathan To Win Presidential Election Says UK Research / Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Buhari Will Win Presidential Poll By A Landslide – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by CuteTj(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
Its still the same set of people that has been ruling Nigeria for the past 40 years and you will still find them in PDP, ACN, CPC, ANPP or APGA. We need someone with good leadership qualities who has singlehandedly excelled in his or her own chosen field/profession/business without benefitting from any government in power and has no relationship or alliance with the aforementioned political parties. If you vote for any of these political parties, you are still voting for the same people that have ruined Nigeria and sadly come 2015 people will still vote for them because of illiteracy, religion, sentiments or ethnicity.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2012
And y bring jesus in2 dis?
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by convaj(m): 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2012
Until we 've serious political parties in Nigeria, devoid of religious and ethnic sentiments, Pdp 'll continue to ruin us.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by IOludayo(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2012
We exclusively represent Aglomar SL, Monaco, Spain, makers of 2 in 1 dual purpose plaster paint and interior decoration products. Our products save you the costs of cement, paint and sand as well as painting and plastering wages. They have been successfully used in Lagos and Ogun States. It provides a unique, water proof finishing for interior and exterior use with the paint being durable for 12 years. It gives your building a unique, beautiful and classy look. It can be used for homes, factories, hotels etc

We wish to partner with individuals, architects engineers, estate developers and builders throughout the country. Contact Ugo-Rosis & Associates on 081 8836 0168, 081 3223 2989. Distributors and marketers wanted nationwide.

see us online at /ugo-rosis OR connect with the Biz Dev Manager on facebook.com/isaacbiz
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by rolchi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
PDP will win again in 2015! Other political parties are babies, no structures. Even Fashola cannot win in the South South!

Mark my words
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Toronto123: 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2012
As long as there is poverty, people will sell their votes to the highest bidder which is always PDP
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by dalhat14(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2012
u guys talk as if we actually have elections in nigeria, of course pdp is going to win, its called RIGGING
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2012
I am so sure they will WIN again, cos now they will even have more money to buy your votes . . . Nigerians never learn.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by SailorXY: 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
that is if there is still nigeria by 2015 undecided
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Jay5000(m): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2012
N100,  notebooks, sachet milk, pens, etc; and Nigerians will sell their mandate and even their souls to this disgusting ilk. The problem is not PDP.  It's a Nigerian problem, although most of us won't like to admit it. I think it'll be more effective if people start by occupying their L.Gs, States, Universities, etc b4 getting to the national level.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Fhemmmy: 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2012
SailorXY:

that is if there is still nigeria by 2015, i can see a break up anytime jonathan is thru, mark this page cool

That is impossible, Nigerians dont have what it takes to make that happen
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by SailorXY: 12:18am On Jan 18, 2012
^^ i know, jonathan will do it himself
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Fhemmmy: 12:23am On Jan 18, 2012
SailorXY:

^^ i know, jonathan will do it himself

Lol . . You mean the way they allowed a suspect to walk free?
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Toks2008(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2012
I will be glad if Buba marwa and Pastor Bakare team up for president and vice respectively.

I chose Marwa for president simply because of his Hausa origin and active governance while he was the Lagos state administrator and ofcurse Bakare needs no introduction.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by kuramo: 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2012
Has any of you political pundits considered what would happen if ACN, and APGA (With or Without ANPP ) all unite to form a formidable bloc prior to the 2015 presidential elections to oppose PDP.

It is very possible that this is the only way PDP can be defeated at least at the presidential level

However it requires the united opposition to present a very credible Igbo candidate ( South-east christian) for President and for Vice-President a Middle-belt Hausa ( North-central muslim ) or Yoruba ( South-west muslim ).

This option seems a viable democratic alternative to the status quo.

Your thoughts ?
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by PointB: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^^
@Kuramo,
that is a winning combo! It will not only get the opposition the presidency, it will destroy PDP and unified the whole south and the middlebelt.

But can it happen? Especially with Nigerian unfounded fear of the Igboman. Or should we continue to vote PDP 'candidates'?
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by kuramo: 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2012
For those who believe in having a credible alternative to give PDP a run for its money, it is time to start giving serious thought to this idea.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Mogidi: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
ACN, CPC and APGA are all regional parties unlike the PDP. I can't see the like's of the criminal Tinubu ever ruling this land except you want Nigeria to replicate what goes on in Colombia.  Drug baron Tinubu will never rule this land trust me.

Enjoy!!!
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Baawaa(m): 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
For where?only his people will vote for him, I waste my vote 2011,i will not waste it 2015!!
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by olapluto(m): 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
Considering the fact that I may not live to see the next minute, I will say nothing is certain. GEJ as of today will fail woefully in any election. However, which candidate can unite Nigerians like MKO Abiola did? Not El-rufai, surely not. El-rufai is not a progressive. We know those who can take this nation forward.
Nigeria needs a rich, bold, conservatively progressive, leader with national appeal. The first name that always comes to my mind is Femi Falana. But I know Falana may not even win his ward because Nigerians worship wealth. Someone like Tajudeen Fola Adeola (VP to Ribadu) is (was) a brilliant choice. I hope he can come back. However, how do you 'sell' him to the man in Anambra? Some people will vote for a rich man who splashes mud on them whenever he drives pass, than to vote a poor man who will tar the road.
So much so that religious bodies pray for riches before preaching morals.
Therefore, knowing fully well the country I come from, I expect a rich man to win 2015. The falanas, Odumakins and other progressives just have to wait.
If GEJ can dip further down into the nation's wealth, or even borrow more for campaign, he will win. However, I doubt if PDP will come back to SW soon enough. The ACN governors have done so well within a year and this has not gone unnoticed. Ajimobi(Ajirebi) is an example.
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by PointB: 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
SE will most likely vote a presidential candidate of SE origin. The majority of SS might also go along this route for obvious reason.

There are quite a number of credible candidates from the SE who with coalition with ACN can actualise the demise of PDP and unite the South. Rochas Okorocha of APGA readily comes to mind here. A suitable VP from SW or NC is all that is needed to sweep the carpet from the feet of the PDP.

We have seen ACN coalition with ANPP and CPC producing no result. APGA and ACN coalition might just be the missing link. Time to put primordial sentiments aside and unite the South for greater good of the nation. Or back to the trenches of unfruititful suspicions!
Re: Do You Think Pdp Will Win Presidential Come 2015? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
An incumbent government has never lost an election in the history of Nigeria. They always rig themselves back into power;

I admire Buhari for continually testing the Nigerian electoral system and court systems, lesser mortals would have been demoralised would have given up trying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Central Motorpark Vs Lagos Bus Stations In Pics. / Please Don't Renominate Lauretta Onochie For INEC Job - Actionaid, 70 Groups / Kaduna State To Produce Fuel From Sugarcane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.