Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? (6752 Views)

She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? / How To Know When A Woman Is Fed Up / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by daves2ng(m): 12:31am On Jan 17, 2012
really disturbed because my partner behaviour changed towards me lately, ordinarily she clamour to see me every blessed day, during the course of the strike we couldnt see for 7days though we communicate on phone, we saw each other just immediately after the strike and the expression on her face appears as if she forced herself to see me, probing through her phone i realized she had calls and chat with her ex, is this an indication she's fed up, i dont like wasting time on issues, my mind is going off this relationship already, What can i do to save it,or i should just let her go
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by psoto(f): 12:46am On Jan 17, 2012
It happens like that sometimes, esp if she has jst spoken τ̅☺ her ex, give her some time τ̅☺ accustom herself τ̅☺ u again, she sd return τ̅☺ her normal self soon.
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 17, 2012
listen to R-Kelly's song "when a woman's fed up" tongue
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by obowunmi(m): 1:04am On Jan 17, 2012
eya! all is well.
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by daves2ng(m): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2012
@psoto, thanks , ur input is relieving, we've been together for a year and i think she should be over with such babyish way, i think she isnt feelin me anymore, maybe i should fly b4 i realise she's cheatin with her ex, i dont wanna make mistake
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Metalgoong(m): 1:08am On Jan 17, 2012
That means her Ex has more swagger than you .  . . . .  Dude, step up your game!!!
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Jenifa1: 1:11am On Jan 17, 2012
hahahaha

I think you are the one who is fed up with her and looking for every excuse to break off the relationship
be honest with yourself. that is the first step to happiness  tongue

daves2ng:

is this an indication she's fed up, i dont like wasting time on issues, my mind is going off this relationship already,  What can i do to save it,or i should just let her go

daves2ng:

, i think she isnt feelin me anymore, maybe i should fly

yes fly and let her be. your mind is not in d relationship anymore.
why blame her for your own problem.
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by daves2ng(m): 1:20am On Jan 17, 2012
@jenifa, dont get it twisted, i care for her so much and gave my all, i guess she may take me for granted knowing that i love her so much, am scared of diappointing myself at the end if she misbehave,this is just an indication which i see as early warning, she once cheated and i forgave her, once beaten,twice shy they say, i expect much more from her and i dont want my calm nature to be taken for being a fool, am just trying to be careful here and seek advice to spice up the union or to fly
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Mynd44: 7:12am On Jan 17, 2012
When a women's fed up
They ain't noting you can do about it
it's like running outta luck
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 17, 2012
When things get to this stage, best thing is to start acting aloof, too. The more you try to 'win her back', the more you look pathetic in her eyes, and so the more she despises you and acts like a biaatch. . .preparatory to dumping your a$$. Stop calling/texting and checking on her. Take your mind, heart, money and prick elsewhere (girls yakpayaski for town) so you wouldn't be preoccupied with her. I assure you that in no time her ego would be bruised 'cos you did not fawn all over her like a wussie and give her the opportunity to dump you ruthlessly. Most of her type like to break your heart when they see you're so vulnerable and addicted to their bullshyt.

By acting 'busy' and aloof, you'll turn the dynamic around. Before you know it, she'll start disturbing you with calls and visits, asking 'what did I do to you to deserve this cold treatment'? But then, don't be fooled into thinking she's back for good; it's merely an ego thing for her. Just toss her around until she gets the message and dumps herself. Life is too short to waste one's juices on one plain jane that doesn't adore the ground you thread on, Playah.
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Mynd44: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2012
The poster above me is gangsta
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by daves2ng(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2012
@pro01, wow, i think u offered me what i really need to know, thanks
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Meklex(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2012
Mynd_44:

The poster above me is gangsta
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Mynd44: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
Very gangsta
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by OK2NV: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
phuck her in the most degrading way and then toss her confused azz out for the occupiers to r@pe.
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Meklex(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2012
^ ^ why would he do that?
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Mynd44: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2012
^
Because he has no regards for the female folk.
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Claus(m): 4:06pm On Jan 17, 2012
@daves2ng, my guy, my advice to you is similar to pro01. However, I would also add that you should first ask her straight up "I've noticed you've been a bit distant lately, is anything the matter?"

If she says "nothing", there is a strong chance the matter has to do with you, and she is just trying to hide it. In that case you can pretty much do what pro01 said. I would only say that if the change in her mood continues for an unreasonably long period, then you can walk away.

Relationships are supposed to make you happy, not stress you out.
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by NobiGod: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2012
@Pro01

You are a guy after my heart. I will like to meet you whenever I visit 9ja for some good time, deal?
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Mynd44: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
When a woman is fed up, she would rather give your siblings punny than you
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by holusormi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
@pro01, u iz d man, infact ur next beer/wrap of weed is on me, u done hit d head on d nail, Sorwi,u done hit d nail on d head,
@daves2ng, phuleaseee, adhere strictly to gangsta pro01'z advice, folo it to d latter and watch as events take turn, Afta dat,anytin u decide is ur call
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Mynd44: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2012
So thread closed right?
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 18, 2012
NobiGod:

@Pro01

You are a guy after my heart. I will like to meet you whenever I visit 9ja for some good time, deal?

Sure, why not? As long as you are (1) straight, if male; (2) drink alcohol; and (3) 'REAL'.

I never get tired of socializing and making new friends of both sexes. . .as long as they adhere to the biblical injunction: "eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow you shall. . . "

Life is short, and so it should be fun. Cheers*

holusormi:

@pro01, u iz d man, infact your next beer/wrap of weed is on me, u done hit d head on d nail, Sorwi,u done hit d nail on d head,
@daves2ng, phuleaseee, adhere strictly to gangsta pro01'z advice, folo it to d latter and watch as events take turn, Afta dat,anytin u decide is your call

If na for Femi 'Afrika Shrine', no problem, lol. All na part of subsidy protest. *set-up*
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by tellwisdom: 1:02am On Jan 18, 2012
shocked shocked shocked You checked her fone and saw missed calls and chats and u didnt LIFT THE PHONE AND SMASH IT ON THE TOILETT WALL?? shocked shocked #Under your very nose, atrocities was going on and u kept quiet angry angry
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Jenifa1: 1:04am On Jan 18, 2012
see all these crackheads.
who dash you girlfriend?
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by tellwisdom: 1:16am On Jan 18, 2012
grenifa, contact me so we can yansh undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Meklex(m): 1:17am On Jan 18, 2012
@jenifa, be my gurl, u can cheat(shiit) if u want to
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by tellwisdom: 1:22am On Jan 18, 2012
Let me yansh her first. #bagger angry angry
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Meklex(m): 1:50am On Jan 18, 2012
^
wit what?
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Jenifa1: 2:10am On Jan 18, 2012
Meklex:

@jenifa, be my gurl, u can cheat(shiit) if u want to

what is your salary per month?
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 18, 2012
When she's fed up, all her answers to you either on phone or facially would be "ok". Everything you do or say is "ok" by her, since she cant wait for you to get off her back.

She's always busy, and her favorite reply is "I'll call you later". . . Needless to say, she wont!
Re: How Do I Know When A Woman Is Fed Up? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jan 18, 2012
^^

interesting. . .you seem to know this a little too well. lipsrsealed
Been pissing off women lately? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Your Side Chick Hugs You In Public And Your Niggas Be Looking Out For You / Photo!! This Is How You Can Tell If A Woman Is Sleeping With Too Many Men.. / Spoilt Children - Watch Video Of Young Under 12 Boy And Girl Kissing Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.