Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan (17786 Views)

Budget: PDP Member Points To Error Made By President Buhari / [PIC] Appointments Made By GEJ In 6 Years / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by norrisman: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
To the person lying about Benin - Ore road. I travelled the Shagamu - Ijebu Ode stretch in November and with 4 guys in the car, it was a less than pleasant experience as each one of us shouted to the driver to either swerve left or right everytime we carme up to a pothole. This confused the driver and he went into almost every pothole.

If you say your journey on the 2nd was one of your best, it is either you are being economical with the truth or your flight from MMIA only took you as far as one of the undeveloped west African countries.
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
ola_pluto :
Very soon, they will unwind the words. We will stop having minister for science and technology, we will have Minister of Science, Minister of State for science, Minister for Technology, Minister of state of technology. Minister for Niger, minister for Delta, minister for state of Niger, minister for state of Delta, minister for pet, minister for roleum, and watch out for Reno making the ministerial list as Minister for facebook, twitter and nairaland resources.
U don dey mad abi! Dat was rly funny. Abeg i no fit laff again.
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by Kilode1: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2012
norrisman:

To the person lying about Benin - Ore road. I travelled the Shagamu - Ijebu Ode stretch in November and with 4 guys in the car, it was a less than pleasant experience as each one of us shouted to the driver to either swerve left or right everytime we carme up to a pothole. This confused the driver and he went into almost every pothole.

If you say your journey on the 2nd was one of your best, it is either you are being economical with the truth or your flight from MMIA only took you as far as one of the undeveloped west African countries.

Sir, Here on Nairaland, there are special Assistants on Benin-Ore road propaganda.

They will always lie and spin.  grin
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by Akiika: 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2012
I have maintained that what we should have protested for is for that damn constitution of ours be re-written to forestall profligacies like this.
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by Jilo83(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
share ur national cake and moinmoin. I now understand why subsidy must go. Yeye people
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
Special adviser on Patience Jonathan's spoken English
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by ogbongzky(m): 7:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
You did not add;

Special adviser for Facebook Matters
special Adviser for Nairaland issues grin
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by OmoTier1(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
Whos is the Special Adviser on "Big stouting and peppersouping" to General GEJ
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by nateevs(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
PapaBrowne. . . Special adviser on spins.  grin grin
Beaf. . . Special adviser on evasion.
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by OmoTier1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^Werperi, Senior Special Adviser Spin -II (states)
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

^^Werperi, Senior Special Adviser Spin -II (states)

Did you not hear - Weleriperi has been upgraded to Chief Commissioner of South/South Propaganda and Junk Journalism, Ahead of @BEAF tongue
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by Benzora(m): 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2012
You forgot the SSA on maritime affairs.little wonder that they all do nothing besides frittering away our oil forex junketting the world on shopping sprees which of course is work for them.
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by symbianDON(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2012
shouldn't he appoint a special adviser on cassava bread and special adviser on ogogoro? (i hear he doesn't joke with the stuff)
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by Kilode1: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
Akiika:

I have maintained that what we should have protested for is for that damn constitution of ours be re-written to forestall profligacies like this.

People protested for that too. It was part of the #occupynigeria demands. Next time join them and make your grievances heard. They need your support to change a culture of corruption and restructure this nation.
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by ollyruffy: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
Laugh won kill me oooooooooooooooo
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by macmoyor(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
Deleted
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 18, 2012
This is no joke.
There is a Ministry of State Sponsored Terrorism, A Minister, Permanent Secretary, P.A, Assistant P.As, Senior Special Adviser, P.A to the Senior Special Adviser, and so on
and it has its own budget too, but its an in house parade.
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by Caseless: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2012
And i'm sure that's why he looks so confused,  because he has so much jobless people around him. I can now see why he's ill-adviced on most issues everytime. 'adviser on new media' 4 what? I'm sure that's where he spends most of his time following social networking ASHAWO and innocent nigerians are dieing because of poor governance. I'm not suprised, those people are ripping from where they sowed, they helped pdp 2 rigg the election.  Somebody call this barefooted swamp dweller(GEJ) to order,pls.
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by Nairaboi(m): 8:03am On Jan 18, 2012
soon to come, senior special adviser to the first lady on public English speaking. I believe she has an adviser on English matters already
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by queensmith: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
macmoyor:

Very soon, they will unwind the words. We will stop having minister for science and technology, we will have Minister of Science, Minister of State for science, Minister for Technology, Minister of state of technology. Minister for Niger, minister for Delta, minister for state of Niger, minister for state of Delta, minister for pet, minister for roleum, and watch out for Reno making the ministerial list as Minister for facebook, twitter and nairaland resources.
U don dey mad abi! Dat was rly funny. Abeg i no fit laff again.

this is dem hilarious, I no fit laugh oooo

lmaooo! minister for pet minister for roleum
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by femi93: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
I WON BECOME SPECIAL ADVISER ON FUEL SUBSIDY MATTERS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Unnecessary Appointments Made By President Goodluck Jonathan by DrummaBoy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2012
Na dat one dey pain U
How dem dey waste on top d unconstitional office of the first lady, for all those talkin constitut

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn't Buy Any Property In Maitama From EFCC - Femi Falana Slams AGF, Malami / APC Clears Kano Local Government Elections; Voting Materials Imported From China / APC Governors At Progressive Governors Forum In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.