Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Can Somebody Help Me Out ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Somebody Help Me Out ? (807 Views)

Can Somebody Please Enlighten Me On What I Stand To Gain From FG Subsidy Removal / Can Somebody Help Me Read this Famous Quotes Of Gmb and GEJ / Multiple Levies In Abia State. Somebody Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Somebody Help Me Out ? by mayhem: 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2007
i was discussing with a certain intellectual last weekend and after ,he pointed out some certain points
which one must consider carefully their implications. And I kept pondering over these things not knowing what to believe anymore.can somebody help me out ?

1. That the wife of the Late General Abacha said that "no matter how much the Goverment and EFCC recovers from the Abacha family they will still be more than ten times richer than Dangote "

2. That a certain Gap toothed former military Ruler has nver gone to the Bank since more than 14 years he has left office.This is because the Money he spends is kept underground of his house

3.That President Olusegun Obasanjo is the most corrupt leader Nigeria ever had

4.that instead of six soldiers that normally guide former rulers Gen Babangida went with sixty
Re: Can Somebody Help Me Out ? by ultimos: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2007
i hav heard all that 2.infact i was tpld by a friend whose dad is a se4nior officer in one of d armed forces that he retired withy most of them & nthey all work 4 him.
Re: Can Somebody Help Me Out ? by iykrion(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2007
Na only these ones you hear? Infact, you dey really cause mayhem with your posts, no be small o!
Re: Can Somebody Help Me Out ? by desgiezd(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2007
Though there are no hard facts, I find it extremely difficult NOT to believe all the four points.

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Goes To 'biafra' *audio* / How Just Is The Supreme Court Verdict On Rivers State? / A Complaint 2 My Local Government:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.