Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre (5684 Views)

IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS / Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / Kerosene From N165 Per Litre Now Sells For N50 Per Litre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2012
Ibos are thievies simple.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
Just bought @ N97 - not NNPC tongue. Spent about 10 minutes though.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

This is what pigs do when caught red handed. Presently,(9:46 Am local Nigerian time) am listening to a call in program from WAZOBIA fm here in PH, and al the people calling are expressing dissatisfaction about the price of fuel. Any person living in PH should discredit me

You lied about the situation on the ground, and when you get called out, you came back rambling like a headless chicken. Keep the deception alive!

BTW, Why should i bother with your piggery and silly imagination? Go retrieve your brain from the gutter or eat some more poo to get better.

Bro, I can confirm your story.I heard same broadcast while driving in town.
And by the way,I am in Eliozu right now. . .before some internet gestapo starts querrying me about my location/whereabouts.

Let's see how  their "better" Boko Haram protest will pan out.
Anu-ofias, all of them in the SE.With their archaic reasoning and disgusting,brown teethed ,red-cap wearing loafers called elders.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by kheart(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hmmmmmm wonders shall never end, u guys were in support of subcidy removal why complaining now. My problem wit majority of se n ss ple is dat ple  like suffering and dying in silence.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by Ngwakwe: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
Before writing rubbish, tell us where you are and how much you are buying fuel now. Lets compare marketers compliance per zone.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by olajide8(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
ochukoccna:

Igbo kwenu should remind the marketers they didnt join the subsidy protests to get N97 fuel.
Seriously!
i thought they were the most sensible they sold them selves short for theior children
kheart:

Hmmmmmm wonders shall never end, u guys were in support of subcidy removal why complaining now. My problem wit majority of se n ss ple is dat ple  like suffering and dying in silence.
do you know why marketers will always sell for higher amopunts in the east
1. the cost of transporting products to the east is higher then other parts of the federation caused specfically by bad in-motorable roads caused as a result of the neglect of the federal government and this has been cauised by corruption which was the root behind the petroleum subsidy removal fight
CuteTj:

I thought the SS & SE were in support of Subsidy removal that was why they refused to protest when we were all protesting just because fuel sold in their zone above N65. Didnt they realise that If pump price officially rises from N65 to N97 they will always pay above that? And if they dont know, inaccesible roads is the major reason why they will always pay more than the official pump price for petrol. They should have used that avenue to make their grievances known but they kept quiet. Serves them right!
[/quote
it remains those in bayelsa and the south south where they live in creeks and tankers cant bring oil products to these places and products can ony be supplied by flying boats causing the prices to be higher i guess when they realise that they have to pay twice they would think of protesting then
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by OgeneDom(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2012
good for them, when others were protesting they were busy businessing and moving around.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by hollandis(f): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2012
It was this people that made a poo of our struggle up here,good for them
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by nedu210(m): 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2012
why iz it dat any time se or igbo is mention ppl start talkin rubbish, tell me any place in nigeria dat fuel is sold at 97 to 100naira and i will tell u many place dat fuel is bein sold at 97naira in enugu. Go to kano, kebbi, kwara kaduna, even some part in abuja sells btwen 160 to 200naira. U ppl should go na sit down, wen the price is stable it wil be stable in every place with little difference. Besides we ar not complainin.  Idiøtz hav already started sayin because we did not protest. Every thing wil be newz 4 ppl because it came frm se/ss or igbo land. By the way hw much iz fuel in EDO dint they protest even in lagos. U ppl should go and sit down abeg.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by BashMe1(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2012
THey shud keep buying at ridiculous prices, i fink they deserve it except Imo State as they claim the Fed. Govt move was right. tongue
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by nedu210(m): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
@go4value,  idiøt lik u, so u dont hav money to pay house rent in enugu dat waz y u went to a village to live, aturu awusa, ezi ofia, u live in 9mile, iz 9mile coal city, wen ppl dat live 042 come out, mkpi like u wil come out. Even if fuel iz 97 in enugu u wil not get it at dat price in 9mile, by the way y dint u protest îdîOt adaka.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by nedu210(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ngwakwe, Dont mind all this ozu na aga ije, they just want to talk.
Ngwakwe:

Before writing rubbish, tell us where you are and how much you are buying fuel now. Lets compare marketers compliance per zone.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by rhymz(m): 2:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
I wonder why other tribes get so sentimental when the name Igbo comes up in issues. All these people claiming that in their states fuel sells at the stated N97 are jokers and pathetic liers. I stay in lagos and I can authoritatively tell you that the situation here is not any different may be slightly lower but many filling stations aint selling at N97 here in Lagos. Even commentators that one would have thought would exercise some maturity and state issues the way they are, are as well getting emotional the sight of the name Igbo. Na wa o.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by supremekingdom: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2012
contact indian supreme kingdom for Success and richness without ritual sacrifice,do as i say,love me alone,business booming charm,love and fast luck charm,interveiw success,ring to win pool and lottery,medince to have children,promotion in office,spiritual attack.contact 08101330992
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by debedebe(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
I cant laugh o, it serve dem right,dey all said dey are in support of Badluck policies,and dey dont mind buying fuel @ 140,so why complaining? Next tyme wen other state are peacefuly protesting dey wil join.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by CuteTj(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ rhymz, they have started selling at N97. I bought this morning and when the whole issue dies down, they will never sell above N97 not even N97.01!
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by Pennywise(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
Let them groan and suffer. These were the people who refused to be part of the protests
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by LEXYLOV: 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
It would have sweet my ear if I hear that they are purchasing a litter of fuel at N300 by now in that part of the country. They believe that the other parts of the country that protesting and making noise on this sudden hardship imposed by their clueless brother is the only the business of those people that protesting. So Jonathan will not supply SS,SE any fuel to use freely in that part ? so disappointing. I thought that before they exclude themselves from the protest they have already got all the promises perhaps supply from GEJ. Or all those support to GEJ from SE,SE is simply because of sentiment ? Na wa ooo Make una ask am nowwwww. lipsrsealed
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by ezeagu(m): 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2012
Misleading title. Should be changed to "I wish Abia, Anambra, Enugu were groaning over the fuel price".
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by Akiika: 5:17pm On Jan 18, 2012
Did i hear any SErner complain? enjoy the new price? afterall it is wrong to be part of a rally to protest a Govt. policy that is meant to benefit the masses, enjoy the benefit of the subsidy removal.
Una neva saka! una go still put sand for water wak am instead of garri.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by surugede(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2012
I am from the East and all I can say is that:

e good for us, shey when others they protest, we they do imakwa ndi anyi abu
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by django59(m): 7:19pm On Jan 18, 2012
Bought fuel for 97 this morning in kaduna
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by OmoTier1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2012
oh South East are now complaining I thought they said they own the oil in Nigeria? Abeg they should buy the Fuel for N200 jor! Next time when others are standing for Justice, they should not keep silent like COWARDS sad , To ALL SE/SS GEJ is your person so enjoy his poison !!!
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by dayokanu(m): 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2012
I dey laff
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by ezer(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2012
I am in abuja n no filling station except NNPC is selling fuel, black market operators r selling fuel for 200, this is a general problem not just in SE,

Yorubas stop deceiving urselves I guess u guys r also buying it at that rate in ur states,
Only fools make mockery of the obvious!
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by CuteTj(m): 12:20am On Jan 19, 2012
Shut up! Since tuesday evening, petrol as been selling in lagos for N97 without a single kobo added to it and it is never going to be sold beyond that price unlike SE & SS!
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by ezer(m): 12:27am On Jan 19, 2012
Shut ur mothers nyansh up!!, somone told me he couldn't buy fuel at that bogus amount u claimed!!, nitwit!

Stop living in denial n looking for SE n SS to fault.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by Ilekokonit: 1:08am On Jan 19, 2012
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by macjive01: 1:45am On Jan 19, 2012
As shown during the fuel subsidy protests, the word Ibo stands for "I Before Others"

But if these sometimes educated but very devilish minded Ibo's think they can outsmart the Yoruba's, then they have another thing coming.

Firstly thats the not spelling of IGBO, just as Yoruba can mean , , (i dont want to be nasty), .

Igbos not joining the protest?

how many yorubas joined the protest outside lagos ?

the TUC leader is an Igbo,

Many of the protester in Abuja, are they yotubas ?

even in the lagos rally, aside the agberos and political rascals, did u not notice the well dressed protested, the well mannered and groomed protesters? did u not? Now, who do u think they are?

How much do u think fuel is in Ekiti ? in Ore? go and figure before u come onto the internet to display ur stretch mark infested, amala induced smelling gutter of a mouth.
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by Dauchman(m): 6:05am On Jan 19, 2012
Ilekokonit:

I don't normally subscribe to tribalism but the events of the past 2 weeks coupled with what I have repeatedly read on this forum is beginning to make me realise that the Ibo's are iredeemably tribalistic to the core.

Why don't the Ibo's people get the bleep out of Lagos and the entire South West ?

These animals are really beginning to piss me off now.

When every RATIONAL person was protesting the injustice of the fuel subsidy removal, the Ibo's chose to keep quiet for their normal devious reasons (tribalism).

Now they have the efforntery to complain about the increased fuel prices.

You can't have your cake and eat it.

SO JUST PISS OFF out of Lagos and the South West.

After all the South West is Yoruba territory and by and large it is you Ibo's through your greedy quest for money that keeps encroaching into and living in Yoruba land.

Just get out back into your villages as we have had enough of you in the South West.

You keep blaming Awolowo for the civil war but you conveniently forget to blame the tribalist Ojukwu who started a war and then absconded out of Nigeria in the heat of the battle leaving children and some brave soldiers to die instead of him.

If you are tired of being in the same country as the Yoruba's, then just PISS OFF AND GET OUT OF YORUBALAND.

After all most Yoruba people don't even know what Iboland looks like whereas Yorubaland has graciously given Ibo people physical and material security over the past decades.

Its going to get to a stage (very soon) that South West Governors will start doing the same thing that an Ibo Governor did recently by only giving State Govt jobs to indigenes.

As shown during the fuel subsidy protests, the word Ibo stands for "I B[/b]efore [b]O[/b]thers"

But if these sometimes educated but very devilish minded Ibo's think they can outsmart the Yoruba's, then they have another thing coming.

So to all Ibo people who have any iota of pride (that you so acclaim to have), if you are tired of the Yoruba's then just go back to where you came from and take your poisonous and devilish minds out of the entire South West.

We are tired of you as well so just pack your bags and baggages and go back to the east.

We've had enough of you.

After all you have said who do you think is the [b]tribalist!!!!
SMH!!!

When i see the comments here I shake my head in disappointment. They say we are the leaders of tomorrow and we still think like this. Are you all saying that all the Igbos and the Niger deltans in Nigeria were all in support of the fuel subsidy removal?

How do you all expect us to move forward with the kind of statements you are making here. I am Igbo but I was against the subsidy removal but you have all termed me as a bigot. I was in London during the protest and joined the protest there and still you call me a bigot.

Now you understand better why those people do not feel comfortable joining you in any protests, it's because of your closed mindedness.

You guys are making noise about being sentimental but were you not all part of the sentiments to vote GEJ as president because he is a southerner and a Christian? Now he has gone wrong and you all want to crucify him and blame it on the SS and SE.

Long live a united Nigeria!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by blocker: 6:47am On Jan 19, 2012
Dauchman:

After all you have said who do you think is the tribalist!!!! SMH!!!

When i see the comments here I shake my head in disappointment. They say we are the leaders of tomorrow and we still think like this. Are you all saying that all the Igbos and the Niger deltans in Nigeria were all in support of the fuel subsidy removal?

How do you all expect us to move forward with the kind of statements you are making here. I am Igbo but I was against the subsidy removal but you have all termed me as a bigot. I was in London during the protest and joined the protest there and still you call me a bigot.

Now you understand better why those people do not feel comfortable joining you in any protests, it's because of your closed mindedness.

You guys are making noise about being sentimental but were you not all part of the sentiments to vote GEJ as president because he is a southerner and a Christian? Now he has gone wrong and you all want to crucify him and blame it on the SS and SE.

Why the Yorubas no go talk? You are the real parasites. You take too much and give to little. Yorubas are in charge of the press, banks, oil companies and the labour unions. We Igbos have only ourselves to fend for. When Awolowo was released from Calabar prison by Ojukwu in 1967 Awo promised to declare oduduwa republic. He never did. What he did was to recommend an economic blocade that caused hundreds of thousands of children in the present day SE & SS to die. After the war as minister of finance this same Awo gave each man (irrespective of millions one may have) 20 pounds each. Yorubas are the real tribalists. For a region your wicked Awolowo gave a paltry 20 pounds we should be the ones carrying bowls begging u guys food. But you people will wait forever for that to happen. Mtcheeoooooow! Ndi Apari!
Re: Residents In Abia, Anambra, Enugu Grown Over Fuel At N165- N170 Per Litre by aljharem(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2012
Dauchman:

After all you have said who do you think is the tribalist!!!! SMH!!!

blocker:

Why the Yorubas no go talk? You are the real parasites. You take too much and give to little. Yorubas are in charge of the press, banks, oil companies and the labour unions. We Igbos have only ourselves to fend for. When Awolowo was released from Calabar prison by Ojukwu in 1967 Awo promised to declare oduduwa republic. He never did. What he did was to recommend an economic blocade that caused hundreds of thousands of children in the present day SE & SS to die. After the war as minister of finance this same Awo gave each man (irrespective of millions one may have) 20 pounds each. Yorubas are the real tribalists. For a region your wicked Awolowo gave a paltry 20 pounds we should be the ones carrying bowls begging u guys food. But you people will wait forever for that to happen. Mtcheeoooooow! Ndi Apari!

my brothers sorry we have a lot of animals on this site.

Please brothers learn to ignore some post.

I can tell you people that you have seen nothing yet, go read post by Nchara and even blocker who is also an Igbo tribalist just liek the yoruba above u.

so this is not the first and it would not be the last. Ndo dalu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g News!! Ogun State / Photo; See What These Military Officers Were Seen Doing With Female Companions / Many Countries Want Nigeria To Break Up Because Of Envy – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.