Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Travelling Advice To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling Advice To Ghana (2769 Views)

Traveling To Ghana / Need Traveling Advice To Cotonou / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling Advice To Ghana by Confilass: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2012
hello,
I wish to visit Ghana. Please I need traveling advice to Ghana from Lagos. I need to know how, where and when to board the bus to Ghana, the current price of the bus fare etc. Pls do estimate how many hours we will spend on the road.

Alternatively, using flight from airport? I need to compare both and make a choice.

Thx
Re: Travelling Advice To Ghana by Koboland(f): 11:32am On Jan 18, 2012
google.com
Re: Travelling Advice To Ghana by SirKay3(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
@ Confilass,

Since you reside in Lagos, it's a very simple thing. Opposite Yaba Presby Church is where Crosscountry and Efex Transport Companies are based. Both plies Lagos - Accra route on daily basis. Return ticket with them should not be more than 15K or so. ABC also plies the same route daily, their office is at Mile 2 or so. If you wish to travel by air, check www.flyaero.com, www.arikair.com & www.airnigeria.com for booking details/ticket cost. You've got to have an international passport for any of the two.
Re: Travelling Advice To Ghana by Confilass: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
@ Sir Kay

Thanks a million, ve checked online.

If I need info on the best place to visit while there I'll contact you. I appreciate
Re: Travelling Advice To Ghana by Aberle: 12:19am On Jan 22, 2012
Kwame brooded on the contrast between the roads in Ghana & those they was now riding on. They thought about himself to be an professional at negotiating potholes: those you steered around & those you passed between the wheels, those you slowed down for & those that brought you to a virtual halt. Here, this skill would be redundant.

(1) (Reply)

Citizenship / 5 Best Areas To Live In Ibadan / Scared Of Traveling To Instanbul And My Visa Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.