Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? (25976 Views)

Past Adu: Yoruba Christians Have Peculiar Spiritual Challenges – Daily Sun / Adeyinka Grandson's Message To Yoruba Muslims / The Lost Yoruba Tribe - Yoruba Muslims Of Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by exotik: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2012
You keep saying other groups but you fail to name these other groups.

really? im sure i threw in ijaw. how could u not see that? u are dumb and getting high on amala again.

and keep pushing that igbo line, that is what u always resort to when u aint got shyte to say. ok, lets forget islam since islam is just like one of the several religions in nigeria. so are there not traditionalists and xtains amongst nigerian groups? why are they not slaughtering each other due to religious differences?
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by Pukkah: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2012
Andre Uweh:

It will not be long before a serious war breaks out in Yorubaland betweeen Christians and Mohammedans. Signs of war has always been there. The Chapel of Resurrection saga would have triggered a serious war but it was well averted.
The problem now is, how prepared are the christians?.

This malicious statement is needless and wicked. I just shudder at the mindset of some individuals. What problem have you got against the peace between Christians and Muslims in Yorubaland?
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by tpia5: 8:15am On Jan 19, 2012
andre uweh and others

such statements are really unnecessary and dont speak well of you.

for goodness sake, its ok to be slow to speak sometimes. Silence can indeed be golden.

dont be so quick to show maliciousness and envy in this manner.

learn to stay out of matters and situations that dont concern you. Everywhere cant be the same.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by tpia5: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2012
for those muslims [and christians or whatever religion] who want to disturb the public peace:

anything you're trying to do which is new under the sun?
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by NegroNtns(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2012
Quote from: Andre Uweh on Yesterday at 06:14:35 PM
It will not be long before a serious war breaks out in Yorubaland betweeen Christians and Mohammedans. Signs of war has always been there. The Chapel of Resurrection saga would have triggered a serious war but it was well averted.
The problem now is, how prepared are the christians?.

Andre,

Yoruba Christians are very upset that ibos, who they consider brothers in faith, would rejoice over the deployment of soldiers on their soil. They didnt think they can count on you if they needed your support in this war you allude to. Therefore they decide instead to unite with their Yoruba moslem brothers and face outward under the unity of Yoruba to lay ambush for ibos that will escape boko's torture in the North and would be arriving West for refuge.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by Jarus(m): 10:00am On Jan 19, 2012
Until Yoruba Muslims allow more Yoruba Christians to be governors, then I'll believe there's One Yoruba and not Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christians.

Let me educate this ibo boy talking rubbish as if he never saw the four wall of a classroom.

In 1999

LAGOS - tinubu * muslim

Ogun - Osoba * xtian

Osun - Akande * xtian

Oyo - Lamidi * muslim

Ondo - Adefarati * xtian

Ekiti - Adebayo *xtian

Lagos - Tinubu * muslim

Ogun - Daniel * xtian

Osun - Oyinlola *xtian

Oyo - Ladoja *muslim

Ondo - Agagu * xtian

Ekiti - Fayose * xtian

Lagos - Fashola *muslim

Ogun - daniel * xtian

Osun - Oyinlola *xtian

Oyo - Akala * xtain

Ondo - Agagu * xtian

Ekiti - Segun * xtian

Lagos - Fashola *muslim

Ogun - Amosu * muslim

Osun - Aregbesola ** muslim

Oyo - Ajimobi * muslim

Ondo - mimiko * xtian

Ekiti - fayemi *xtian

Has bluetooth satisfied your curiousity?

Maybe i can help you further

Lagos- Sir Michael Otedola- Christian

Ogun- Olusegun osoba- Christian

Oyo - Kolapo Ishola Christian

Osun- Isiaka Adeleke- Moslem

Ondo - Bamidele Olumilua Christian

Lagos Lateef Jakande - Moslem

Ogun - Olabisi Onabanjo Christian

Oyo- Bola Ige- Christian

Ondo- Michael Ajasin - Christian

Is there any other thing I can help your bigoted mind with?

If I have my way, posters with no basic knowledge of politics/political history will not be allowed to post in this section. Imagine someone uttering the kind of statement up there.

Thank you, DK and Bluetooth for schooling him though.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by hercules07: 10:17am On Jan 19, 2012
Fulani did not conquer yoruba land, the funny thing is the conquest of Ilorin was actually done by yoruba generals all fighting under Alimi, you guys think Abacha was a dictator, you have never seen an 18th or 19th century Are, Abacha will look like a boy scout beside him. The Fulanis could not conquer the Yorubas by war so they resorted to diplomacy and trickery, trying divide and rule method with powerful yoruba generals.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by Pukkah: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2012
Jarus:

Let me educate this ibo boy talking rubbish as if he never saw the four wall of a classroom.

If I have my way, posters with no basic knowledge of politics/political history will not be allowed to post in this section. Imagine someone uttering the kind of statement up there.

Thank you, DK and Bluetooth for schooling him though.

^^^His ignorance was aggravated by envy and malice. It is not a good mindset to have.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by PhysicsQED(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2012
Interesting thread.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2012
Katsumoto and Negro thank you for taking your time to school others devoid of unnecessary caustic statements. To make a point you must not be insultive, rude, with silly showoffs which has become the bane of Nairaland. An interesting read keep it up.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by AndreUweh(m): 10:52am On Jan 19, 2012
sbeezy8:

urhhhhh
Majority of People in Ilorin were not a yoruba group and never were. they were actually Bariba and Nupe muslim prior to Yorubas reaching Ilorin and then Fulanis. so Ilorin being Muslim because of "conquest" makes no sense, Igbomina aswell, Majority back then were NOT yoruba- but today they have assimilated into being yoruba with Language/culture Mainly Language.

Some Kwara people will tell you they are not yoruba- cause they technically aren't - Thats like calling Eguns in Lagos, yoruba- cause many dont speak Egun but only yoruba- they still arent yoruba.
I have Ilorin family that are NOT yoruba but technically Nupe/Bariba and call themselves yoruba because of assimilating.

Whether ilorin is Yorubaland or not varies from opinion to opinion.

[size=14pt]CALL IT YORUBA INFLUENCE[/size]
The whole truth and nothing but the truth.
@Sbeezy8, nice one.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by hakanai(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2012
I am from the north and i envy the Yoruba model.Its exceptional and commendable.Not only Africa but the entire world needs such a model.Don't be deterred and don't let any enemy or agent of violence or discord sneak into your midst.
You are on the path without doubt to peace and glory!!! The simple problem with the Igbo maybe that they want reliable allies via religion because its the only thing that can associate them with others.That apart they are ethnocentric.They know it!
I think alot of them are trying to create religious morons for them to ride on the divide. so that when they eventually decide to revenge the biafran and so many other loses they can do it with ease on there bitter rivals (Aka the north).I don't think they like the other tribes as much.They are just playing the religious card simple.Going by the fact they didn't see anything to rejoice over when there neighbor is peaceful and welcoming.Also they don't see the fact that in SW leadership they speak Yoruba and not Muslims vs christian grammar eg in the North and SE especially.We are a typical example in the North.That religious divide today has brought us to destruction!Don't take that path.Just ignore this bunch of moronic agitators.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by AndreUweh(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2012
haka_nai:

I am from the north and i envy the Yoruba model.Its exceptional and commendable.Not only Africa but the entire world needs such a model.Don't be deterred and don't let any enemy or agent of violence or discord sneak into your midst.
You are on the path without doubt to peace and glory!!! The simple problem with the Igbo maybe that they want reliable allies via religion because its the only thing that can associate them with others.That apart they are ethnocentric.They know it!
I think alot of them are trying to create religious morons for them to ride on the divide. so that when they eventually decide to revenge the biafran and so many other loses they can do it with ease on there bitter rivals (Aka the north).I don't think they like the other tribes as much.They are just playing the religious card simple.Going by the fact they didn't see anything to rejoice over when there neighbor is peaceful and welcoming.Also they don't see the fact that in SW leadership they speak Yoruba and not Muslims vs christian grammar eg in the North and SE especially.We are a typical example in the North.That religious divide today has brought us to destruction!Don't take that path.Just ignore this bunch of moronic agitators.

It seems you were searching for an opportunity to bash Ndigbo before you saw this thread. This thread has nothing to do with Ndigbo so your mission is a failed one. You and your northern group pose more threat to the West than the east. Was it not your northern group who has fought bitter wars with OPC in Lagos?. Is it Ndigbo or the east?. How about slain corp members of Osun origin last May?. Who murdered them in cold blood?. The common enemy the south west faces now and always has been you and your group. The middle belt knows it and has now detatched herself from the north. Whatever the case, the south west and the East will still stand shoulder to shoulder against this common enemy of progress-haka_nai and group of losers.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by tpia5: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2012
Sbeezy i think you need to shut up with your everlasting cry of nobody is yoruba originally.

Maybe your own ancestry were whites who migrated to your hometown and settled there permanently but that doesnt mean you should type rubbish here all the time.

Werent you the one proving (together with your felllow rascal exotik) that there is no look that can be called nigerian? That shows how mischievious you are.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by sbeezy8: 1:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
tpia@:

Sbeezy i think you need to shut up with your everlasting cry of nobody is yoruba originally.

Maybe your own ancestry were whites who migrated to your hometown and settled there permanently but that doesnt mean you should type rubbish here all the time.

Werent you the one proving (together with your felllow rascal exotik) that there is no look that can be called nigerian?  That shows how mischievious you are.

cool is there a problem with people assimilating into being yoruba? Yoruba tribe is big and very influential, just as the Songhai, Hausas,Berbers

why is it hard to understand that yoruba more than a lot of other tribes had/has non yorubas becoming yorubanized often through  slave trade,marriage, culture, migration?

Alot of Afro Arabs- have non arab ancestry but are still arab- why should some yorubas be any different?
I'm a yoruba like everyone in my family but our ancestors were not even Nigerian but from different countries- We dont know anything other than yoruba. . . .  lol is it my fault that my ancestors loved yoruba language/culture/way of living so much they decided to become yorubanized and marry with indigenous yorubas of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by sbeezy8: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2012
haka_nai:

Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by edogirl2: 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2012
well done katsumoto, exotic, and negro for a largely civilised and fascinating debate about history, religion, & society. thoroughly enjoyed. thank you.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by Dede1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
Yoruba must deal with the issue of increasing number of Muslims among them. The case of Afonja is still fresh in our collective but historical memories. smiley smiley
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by tpia5: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2012
Sbeezy just shut up, ok?

You and al harem just vacillate around the forum claiming all kinds of nonsense at will.

You have an "uncle" who was urhobo but passed as yoruba

you are "originally brazilian" from an "exotik" mix of african tribes (no yoruba included of course), who "decided" to become yoruba maybe as a favour to yorubas? Until you were soundly trashed on that one it used to be your swan song.

And now your latest zinger: you have nupe " relatives" who are pretending to be yoruba.

Just shut it already.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by tpia5: 2:46pm On Jan 19, 2012
By now its quite obvious to anyone who cares to know, that YOU are NOT yoruba.

I suspect you might be one of those somalians who followed their president to exile in lagos back in the 90s or so.

Either that or you're omo awon rev father.

I.diot.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by BlackBaron: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
For all the naysayers. . .

I see no way there would ever be an altercation between yoruba christians and muslims.

My aunt married a muslim (now converted) uncle also was once a muslim and sister is presently married to a muslim.

To fight a fellow yoruba over religion would be akin to cutting off your own hands smiley
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by tpia5: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2012
And why are there so many non-yorubas on the thread?
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by sbeezy8: 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2012
@tpia I swear to God I'm a yoruba- why is it so hard to believe that you goat? An hausa can have kanuri and fulani uncles- not a big deal. But you think cause I'm yoruba I don't have relatives who aren't technically yoruba. Close minded goat. I'm not an exotic mix I'm a yoruba who happens to have grand parents from different countries you animal
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by edogirl2: 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2012
haba tpia, you don vex patapata. he might just be reflecting his own background. no vex now!
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by sbeezy8: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
Tpia is a clown - I don't know any nupes pretending to be yoruba- if a person has a father is nupe and a mother who is yoruba first name gbenga last name mohommed he marries another yoruba doesn't speak nupe only yoruba,is he nupe or yoruba?
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by Katsumoto: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
exotik:

so what countries are yorubas in apart from african countries that were recently demarcated by europeans? the so-called yorubas in the diaspora were taken there as slaves and they are not entirely yorubas so to label them as yoruba is dishonest. anyways, slaves didnt have any reason to fight amongst themselves due to religious differences when they had a common enemy to unit and fight against . . . . the slavemaster. so i dont see how that is a point. and yes, african-americans are classified as an ethnic group. and apart from the us govt, they classify themselves as an ethnic group. unless na u wan define their identity for them.

It appears that you are taking this debate as some sort of superiority of the Yorubas over others. That is not the case. All groups are unique and special in their own ways. I am only debating about the UNIQUENESS of the Yoruba vis-a-vis subjective harmony in a multi-cultural and multi-religious society. The Yorubas were not the only groups in the world that were taken as slaves to new countries. There are many examples of that all over the world. The Yoruba are however the only group that were transplanted in strange lands that not only continued with their system of beliefs, culture, and religion but also converted and assimilitated other cultural and religious beliefs.

For instance, there are Yorubas in Salvador who can not point out the location of Yorubaland on a map but are ardent Ifa worshippers. Similarly, Santeria and Candomble are religions that are mixtures of Ifa/Orisha worshipping and Catholitism in Cuba and Brazil respectively. The Yorubas that were taken to the US and other English Caribbean countries were mixed with other groups so as to stop them retaining their identity. The Yorubas that were taken to Spanish and Portuguese colonies on the other hand were allowed to not only retain their identities but also their religious and cultural beliefs. But guess what, they weren't the only ones allowed to do so but they certainly were the only ones ABLE to do so.

There are parks and man-made lakes built in Salvador symbolizing Orisha worship. Next month, during the Carnival week in Brazil, there will be carnivals in Rio and Salvador. One of the three parades in Salvador will be one in Pelourinho. Because of the historical significance of Pelourinho, the parade their is more cultural and spiritual unlike the parades in Ondina and Campo Grande which are witnessed by more party revelers. In Pelourinho, there is African music and dance and don't be surprised to see some Yoruba Orisha procession (not a real one). There is a group called Olodum (short for Olodumare) that is very popular in Brazil.

There is no ETHNIC group that is African-American. They are a group all right. If I am correct, the American cencus does not use Ethnic groups; it uses groups such as Caucasian, hispanic, African-American, Asians, etc

exotik:

the problem is that u are limiting religion to only christianity and islam. well, that is not the case. a lot of groups in nigeria still worship their indigenous gods even though they have christians and muslims amongst them, and they all co-exist peacefully. and the fact that yorubas have a higher amount of muslims does not score points because it only takes a few amount of people to use religion to stir trouble. and btw, americans dont have one religion, they have all sorts of shyte they believe in. and they even modified christianity to suit themselves and they have the mormons. the current republican front runner mitt romney who would likely run against obama is a mormon. and as for the indians, i dont think they are all one ethnic group, but u can always correct me if i am wrong.

You really must name these other groups in Nigeria that have sizeable Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Traditional, etc groups.

Your use of America in this case is irrelevant because Americans do not belong to one Ethnic Group. You have to keep up. With regards to India, you are correct in that there are many ethnic groups but guess what, Indians identify with religion as opposed to ethnic group. Approximately 80% of Indians are Hindu and they cut across all E.Gs Whenever there have been conflicts in India, individuals aggregate based on religion rather than ethniticty. Which is why people of the same ethnic group would attack themselves like they did in the Gujarat riots of 2002 when Hindu and Muslim people clashed.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by Katsumoto: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2012
Dede1:

Yoruba must deal with the issue of increasing number of Muslims among them. The case of Afonja is still fresh in our collective but historical memories. smiley smiley

I hope you are not implying that Afonja was a Muslim because he wasn't. Betrayal is part of any normal society; the larger the society, the more pronounced the betrayal. There were more betrayals per day in the Roman empire than there were during all of the Oyo Empire. Afonja's case is not that special in any case.

When did you become a statistician to know that the number of Muslims is increasing? In any case, I am sure it will not be a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by olapluto(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
Funny how anyone on this thread will ever imagine Yoruba fighting over religion. Over time, the extremists have always been put in their place. Moreover, someone expressed concern over the 'swelling' number of muslims in SW. That person is ignorant to say the least. How many families in Yoruba land are indigenously christian? compare that to indigenous muslim families. In my village, I can point to less than 20% indigenous christian homes. They swell over time with conversion. Offcourse this figure will be different in places like Ondo and Ekiti states. However, Oyo, Osun, Lagos, and Ogun states used to be predominantly muslim.
Having said that, I think Yorubaland is a model for peaceful melting pot of religion. Perhaps it is education that makes us see beyond religion, or upbringing.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by T8ksy(m): 4:40pm On Jan 19, 2012
Dede1:

And what the hell has that got to do with you? If you are so concerned about this issue of increasing numbers of yoruba muslims, why don't you deal with the "problem" otherwise just STFU.

Of course, we know how fresh the case of Afonja is in your (ibos's) collective memories as Ojukwu tried the same trick sending banjo's to be the 21st century Afonja. Fortunately (and unfortunately for ojukwu and his BLF) we didn't fall for the same trick.
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by Katsumoto: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2012
ola_pluto:

Funny how anyone on this thread will ever imagine Yoruba fighting over religion. Over time, the extremists have always been put in their place. Moreover, someone expressed concern over the 'swelling' number of muslims in SW. That person is ignorant to say the least. How many families in Yoruba land are indigenously christian? compare that to indigenous muslim families. In my village, I can point to less than 20% indigenous christian homes. They swell over time with conversion. Offcourse this figure will be different in places like Ondo and Ekiti states. However, Oyo, Osun, Lagos, and Ogun states used to be predominantly muslim.
Having said that, I think Yorubaland is a model for peaceful melting pot of religion. Perhaps it is education that makes us see beyond religion, or upbringing.  

It is not education; Yorubas are not the only educated group in the world. Besides not all Yorubas are educated; lets not over-generalise.

You have to study the Yoruba belief system to fully grasp the reasons.

T8ksy:

And what the hell has that got to do with you? If you are so concerned about this issue of increasing numbers of yoruba muslims, why don't you deal with the "problem" otherwise just STFU.

Of course, we know how fresh the case of Afonja is in your (ibos's) collective memories as Ojukwu tried the same trick sending banjo's to be the 21st century Afonja. Fortunately (and unfortunately for ojukwu and his BLF) we didn't fall for the same trick.

I just knew you wouldn't let the chance to have a go at Dede1 pass. grin
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by T8ksy(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2012
Katsumoto:

I just knew you wouldn't let the chance to have a go at Dede1 pass. grin

YOU BETCHA!!!

Am still waiting for the "prof" to present the election result won by NCNC in the old western region that led to the ibos labelling Awo and  the

yorubas, as tribalists. 
Re: Yoruba Christians, Yoruba Muslims. . . .what Is That? by hakanai(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2012
Andre Uweh:

It seems you were searching for an opportunity to bash Ndigbo before you saw this thread. This thread has nothing to do with Ndigbo so your mission is a failed one. You and your northern group pose more threat to the West than the east. Was it not your northern group who has fought bitter wars with OPC in Lagos?. Is it Ndigbo or the east?. How about slain corp members of Osun origin last May?. Who murdered them in cold blood?.  The common enemy the south west faces now and always has been you and your group. The middle belt knows it and has now detatched herself from the north. Whatever the case, the south west and the East will still stand shoulder to shoulder against this common enemy of progress-haka_nai and group of losers.

I think alot of them are trying to create religious morons for them to ride on the divide. so that when they eventually decide to revenge the biafran and so many other loses they can do it with ease on there bitter rivals (Aka the north).[/b]I don't think they like the other tribes as much.They are just playing the religious card simple.Going by the fact they didn't see anything to rejoice over when there neighbor is peaceful and welcoming.Also they don't see the fact that in SW leadership they speak Yoruba and not Muslims vs christian grammar eg in the North and SE especially.We are a typical example in the North.That religious divide today has brought us to destruction!Don't take that path.[b]Just ignore this bunch of moronic agitators.

^^^^^Well my earlier post has being confirmed.I mean from the instigation,religious bigotry,quest for vengence and typical opposite of peace loving.I mean they say they want harmony why the complaining?They never mentioned things that could raise tension or cause problems.yet you are quick to remind us of the post election crisis.Suggesting a divide and directing hatred towards your desired enemy.why not allow them complain or act.Except where you wanna be an INSTIGATOR.Seriously think you are one sha!!!!If you like stand head to head o!it doesn't change the fact that Yorubas don't wanna make an enemy of everyone with out reason or proper understanding of the situation.Okay now can we get back to learning from the Good peace loving real religious people of yoruba land.I got a lesson or two to learn from them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hoodlums Stone Jonathan’s Convoy In Katsina / 2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / LASG Launches 1,000-hectares Modern Satellite City In Epe (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.