Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,351 members, 7,853,546 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81634 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2012
i just hate you guys on this forum, person no go look for mugu again tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2012
aguiyi:

i just hate you guys on this forum, person no go look for mugu again tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Too bad he came to the wrong thread grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2012
odiaero:

^^ Na those type of people dey lose pass, just like FXking grin

You are just an a-hole, do your thing.

Sell eur/usd at 1.3280 with SL at 1.3330. Then support trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

You are just an a-hole, do your thing.

Sell eur/usd at 1.3280 with SL at 1.3330. Then support trade.
Explain your support trade; at which price should a newbie buy or sell in case the market goes against your call.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2012
beejaay:

u are so funny bro.pls re-read ur post and tel me its nt funi.who cares whether u end a day in loss or nt?and has d time to b fightin u over accuracy issue!bros grow and knw dt forex is nt a competition.if u make then good 4 u and if u dnt its non our business.this is an anonymous forum,i dont knw u,u dnt knw me and i dnt even wanna knw u.
Ok, watz wt the harsh words? Why is ur blood hot? My opinion was not even abt ur call so watz ur headache abt it? If u are frustrated due to the irrationality of the market, I can assure u I'm not the one to take it out on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2012
JAkpayen:

Explain your support trade; at which price should a newbie buy or sell in case the market goes against your call.

The support trade in this instance means to buy at 1.3330 cos if that area is breached in the next 4-6hrs then itz a break-out targeting the 1.3420-50 area.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

The support trade in this instance means to buy at 1.3330 cos if that area is breached in the next 4-6hrs then itz a break-out targeting the 1.3420-50 area.
What if the price hit 1.3330 as a strong resistance, what will be the next line of action?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 08, 2012
our tp on the aususd is 1.0900 cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by biLLydNyce(m): 10:10am On Feb 08, 2012
odiaero:

^^ Na those type of people dey lose pass, just like FXking  grin

me self tire na, i come dey wonder d essence of sl if e possible say person no fit loose at all

aguiyi:

haba bros, na who u come want make fall mugu na? to me i feel d best way to learn fx na to do it urself exposing urself to a shipload of mistakes n den learn from dose mistakes <----dis made me stronger in fx, after all they say Failure is the mother of success: learn from 'her' cool cool cool , my worst loosing times in fx was wen i was trying to use other people's methods.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2012
JAkpayen:

What if the price hit 1.3330 as a strong resistance, what will be the next line of action?

then you place resistance trade again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  king style
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by beejaay: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

Ok, watz wt the harsh words? Why is ur blood hot? My opinion was not even abt ur call so watz ur headache abt it? If u are frustrated due to the irrationality of the market, I can assure u I'm not the one to take it out on.

u cn nt even talk abt my opinion and for d record i dnt give calls,i only give my feel of the market.and bros d irrationality of the market is what i love most cos i make lots of it.av u ever hear of randomness? Forex is a random market and thus d irrationality is spot on.this thread is a matured and people dnt fall prey again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by beejaay: 10:25am On Feb 08, 2012
morenaira:

then you place resistance trade again. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  king style

JAkpayen:

JAkpayen:

u guys are bad.no need to show him hw silly his method is since he his the turtle of ur time.he will once he blow up some accts as a result of hedging.king style indeed LWkm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 10:28am On Feb 08, 2012
beejaay:

u cn nt even talk abt my opinion and for d record i dnt give calls,i only give my feel of the market.and bros d irrationality of the market is what i love most cos i make lots of it.av u ever hear of randomness? Forex is a random market and thus d irrationality is spot on.this thread is a matured and people dnt fall prey again
You dont make calls cos u have no calls to make, or more like you have no balls to make the calls.

biLLydNyce:

me self tire na, i come dey wonder d essence of sl if e possible say person no fit loose at all
Who ever said anything about never losing, do we really need to distort facts just to drive home a point? I want to believe u are better than that. Not ending a day with a loss is not the same thing as never losing.

JAkpayen:

My strategy is a mix of market psychology, market timing and market elasticity. Entering at the point I call means the market will either go my way or go against me in a major move which guaranties my support trade will wipe out or drastically reduce the initial loss. So the issue of strong resistance will not occur within the time frame given.
Perfect timing of the market is required to achieve this feat though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2012
JAkpayen:

morenaira:

LWKMD @ King Style
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2012
Is it safe to say the King Style = Martiangle Style? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 10:42am On Feb 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

You dont make calls cos u have no calls to make, or more like you have no balls to make the calls.
Who ever said anything about never losing, do we really need to distort facts just to drive home a point? I want to believe u are better than that. Not ending a day with a loss is not the same thing as never losing.
My strategy is a mix of market psychology, market timing and market elasticity. Entering at the point I call means the market will either go my way or go against me in a major move which guaranties my support trade will wipe out or drastically reduce the initial loss. So the issue of strong resistance will not occur within the time frame given.
Perfect timing of the market is required to achieve this feat though.

I'm not condemning your strategy oooo! But can you show us your statement (even if na demo) to proof a point. Your technique wan scatter my head.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by beejaay: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

thank u and mayb u will teach me how to.am nt a talker bt a doer,and definitely dnt av any statement to make as per my market knwledge.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 08, 2012
JAkpayen:

I'm not condemning your strategy oooo! But can you show us your statement (even if na demo) to proof a point. Your technique wan scatter my head.

Why are u threatening the guy? telling him to show what he dont have is a threat lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 10:49am On Feb 08, 2012
odiaero:

Why are u threatening the guy? telling him to show what he dont have is a threat lol
I no be soldier, so why I go threaten am. Them say seeing is believing, I'm still learning in forex so if it's works for him why not me. Okay u sef drop your strategy make guys use wound brokers wey dey suffer us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 08, 2012
^^^Bro explaining my stractegy may take the whole year, not to talk about u have to practice on demo too to master it, so explanation is highly prohibited grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2012
Copied from forexfanthom

It is my belief that everything should be kept as simple as possible. Most people view simplicity as a handicap or a sign that something is incomplete. Not necessarily true. Some of the best theories are the most simple.

Anyways, enough of that crap. I was thinking of a very simple trading strategy that will never lose, in theory.

A simple question: Why do we lose trades?

Obviously, the trade moves against us and does the opposite of what we originally thought it would do. But the trade is not lost until one of two things happen:

1. We hit our S/L and the trade is closed automatically.
2. The trade turns against us so much that we use up all our available margin and the trade is closed out for us.

If neither of these two things happen, the trade is simply in limbo and we have an unrealized loss (of course).

At this point, the trade can either do one of two things:

1. It can either turn around and move in our favor.
2. It can continue on its current path until either our margin is used up or we hit our S/L.

Essentially, if we never hit our S/L or use up our margin, the trade can always turn around in our favor. It just has to have enough cushion to do so and it has to be given the chance to do so.

Theoretically, to never lose a trade, we would simply have to prevent our S/L from being hit (by not using one!) and be sure to have plenty of margin available so that if the trade takes an enormous swing against us, we will be covered.

This may sound impossible, but it's actually very easy to do. We simply have to trade without a S/L and always leave an enormous amount of margin available.

Of course, margin levels depend on your account size and lot size. A large account size warrants a larger contract.

I'm not a number cruncher. I'll leave that up to anyone else who is interested and would like to post such information.

--SYSTEM--

Watch only the Daily chart. Find out what the daily trend looks like recently. There are a number of indicators you could use for this, including parabolic SARs, moving averages, etc. It does not have to be anything fancy. Is the price moving up or down over the past few days?

Always trade with the daily trend. Place your order accordingly (maybe at the beginning of each day, but this is not vital).

Your lot size should be based solely on margin calculations. Leave a lot of margin available. You'll just have to experiment with your own account size and which lot size works best for you. The goal should be to have enough cushion available so that you can withstand a very big swing the other way (in the ballpark of one hundred pips or more).

Do not set any S/L. Set a conservative T/P. For the daily chart, this could be in the ballpark of 50 pips.

I know that many of you are probably thinking: Sure, this method will work, but it's not going to provide hardly any profit!!

Au contraire!

50 pips a day with a small lot value can certainly add up, but it won't be extremely impressive.

The trick is to find the golden ratio. This will be that magical formula where you can have multiple pairs being traded every day with an appropriate lot size to provide enough cushion, all with a T/P of 50 pips or so.

This could provide you with around 200 pips every day or every other day (if they all move against you and it takes awhile to hit your T/P).

If you are trading simply .1 lots, that is still 200 bucks a day, and 4000 dollars extra per month. If you are trading .3 lots, that works out to be 600 bucks a day and 12,000 bucks / month.

Of course, if you have to trade very small lots (like .01), that's OK, too. You could set up another trading account, use this strategy with very small lots, and use all your profits to pay your bills each month. Even just 400 bucks / month could be used to pay for food!

Another possibility would be to start with a small amount of money and use very small lots. Fund the account continuously every other week just like a savings account. As your account balance grows, you can start using bigger and bigger lots.

Eventually, you could be trading with standard contracts and more, reaping in over 1000+ per day.

If a skilled number cruncher wants to work out all the details, please feel free. It may turn out that this system is too slow to generate any real income. But, I don't believe so. I think if you have a high volume of conservative trades based on the daily charts with lots of cushioning to support bad trades, you should win every trade!

Thanks for reading,

I hope we gain one or two things here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by jamace(m): 10:59am On Feb 08, 2012
@ Odiaero, Are you saying your strategy is not a national cake that should be shared WAZOBIAlly? Abeg, share dey thing make guys smile small naa. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 08, 2012
^^ Not sharable, infact US goverment went on crack down on site that tried to share it, if u think am lying, ask Dotcom grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by piphunter(m): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2012
U must be high on smoked fish
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by piphunter(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2012
Quote from: odiaero on Today at 08:26:37 AM

Do u know how many wrong calls u have made? why dont u defend urself each time u make those wrong calls?, instead u go ahead and delete them like a coward, or runaway like a coward till 2 or more days time u come back deceiving urself lol
Fxking2012- Pls name one. I'm yet to end a day in a loss and I'm yet to see anyone who is bold enough to be as specific as I've been in terms of timing. I think u have complex issues.
@Odiaero & FXking, you two rascals should lower your water pistols now angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by keni: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2012
H as any one tried this just came accross it it looks usefull www dot toolsfortradingtheforex dot com slash aboutproduct dot html its Free

this is wot it looks like

Just attach it to your MT4

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2012
Looking to sell UCHF from 1.9150 for TP1 100 pips, TP2 200 pips SL 1.9220
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
odiaero:

^^^Bro explaining my stractegy may take the whole year, not to talk about u have to practice on demo too to master it, so explanation is highly prohibited grin
I'm a psychologist and I've taken time to analyze you and I am able to tell that u have issues.
1) You are selfish and you are the type who likes to stay on top while everybody worships you. This is the 2nd time you are turning down a house member who wanted to learn from you. That tells me a lot about you.
2) You come out pouncing on me like a tiger each time a member commends my calls or asks me to teach him. This tells me you are the type who hates seeing others do well and never wanna imagine that another person's strategy might be better than yours.
I've summed u up so nothing u say can move me.

beejaay:

It's easy to stay on the sidelines and talk about your so called "feel of the market". If u are confident of your strategy I dare u to give calls and see if u will not ridicule yourself out of here.
I'm confident enough to give calls with very specific time frames and u come out to attack me, yet u cant make any calls.

JAkpayen:

Showing you my account is as good as telling me to show u my bank account. I dont think I need to do that. I make specific calls daily and from there u can tell how accurate my strategy is.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
FXKing2012:

I'm a psychologist and I've taken time to analyze you and I am able to tell that u have issues.
1) You are selfish and you are the type who likes to stay on top while everybody worships you. This is the 2nd time you are turning down a house member who wanted to learn from you. That tells me a lot about you.
2) You come out pouncing on me like a tiger each time a member commends my calls or asks me to teach him. This tells me you are the type who hates seeing others do well and never wanna imagine that another person's strategy might be better than yours.
I've summed u up so nothing u say can move me.

It's easy to stay on the sidelines and talk about your so called "feel of the market". If u are confident of your strategy I dare u to give calls and see if u will not ridicule yourself out of here.
I'm confident enough to give calls with very specific time frames and u come out to attack me, yet u cant make any calls.
Showing you my account is as good as telling me to show u my bank account. I dont think I need to do that. I make specific calls daily and from there u can tell how accurate my strategy is.

See this hypocrite, show us ur stats which u boasted u will post after i post mine, psychology ke, demologi ni
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 08, 2012
why the mkt so dull like this today?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2012
Good time to short and long. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (100)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.