Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81641 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
Close the trade with the little profit and wait to resell at the right time. Again, accurate market timing is of the essence.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2012
?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2012
tonjoan:

?

no reason because no trade just to do what he like doing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2012
i see no reason why this eu will not go deep during NY season. hope am right this time. goodluck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2012
sell gold now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
morenaira:

no reason because no trade just to do what he like doing

I no understand you ooo. I posted that question mark to fxking cos i see a perfect sell set-up on eu 4hr but he says not yet time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
fxisreal:

sell gold now.
fxisreal:

sell gold now.

Many are the eyes that look but few are they that see. Your eyes see the make-ups of the market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
tonjoan:

I no understand you ooo. I posted that question mark to fxking cos i see a perfect sell set-up on eu 4hr but he says not yet time.

i understand bros. those pple that knew what i mean gona understand me. u can ask odiaero
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 2:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
morenaira:

i understand bros. those pple that knew what i mean gona understand me. u can ask odiaero

Ok. I wish i understand though. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by piphunter(m): 3:01pm On Feb 08, 2012
Good time to short and long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2012
close all sell on gu, bulls are here cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2012
piphunter:

Why the long face bro? it was time to short eu so conversely, uchf goes long.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2012
Who is selling GOLD, u wan die? grin anyway am buying GU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2012
aguiyi:

close all sell on gu, bulls are here cool cool

hmmm, I see the chief bear calling out on other bears for a major mincing of the bulls.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2012
Just scalped my GU buy, waiting for more confirmation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2012
tonjoan:

hmmm, I see the chief bear calling out on other bears for a major mincing of the bulls.
tell him not to forget his bullet proof when coming, bros how far trading na

that pair may not exceed 1.5850, infact the pp at 1.5863 may not be breached cool cool

close that sell if you have one now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2012
aguiyi:

that pair may not exceed 1.5850, infact the pp at 1.5863 may not be breached cool cool

No I hardly trade it but as i see it on 4hr it has a huge bear potentials. true, it has a major support line along 5850.
I de fine my brother.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2012
hello  cheesy grin every one i ve been missing trade and this lovely pipsyology guys here, you can believe i ve not been able to open my laptop to even trade or browse because of my job for the past 2days, so this page is now up to 51. what is the market saying buy or sell i need more pips more cash this week  cool cool cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2012
aguiyi:

Slowly but surely it is inching towards 5780
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2012
what   are you guys seeing GBPUSD? this is a good opportunity to buy now or what do you see @ Odiaero
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2012
it is bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
aguiyi:

it is bro
Big bros you sabi, thanks but did you see what is happening now the pull back is too much are you sure it will retrace fast?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2012
Ogboraph:

what       are you guys seeing GBPUSD? this is a good opportunity to buy now or what do you see @ Odiaero 

Buy ke? 5780 before any buy will be considered.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2012
Thanks i ran away from GU with only 5 pips, now make i see if i can buy or not
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2012
aguiyi:

it is bro

If i were trading that pair I would have had a jolly ride. However the ride on my eu,uchf,au and gold is just beginning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
on Gold

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

i was brushed but didnt sustain injury,i hope the bulls take it from here till asian session, i was few pips away from sl
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by GP15: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2012
Hey guys, for your digestion

Not all forex pairs were born equal. Some will slow down and then bounce back when they approach a distinct line of resistance or support. If momentum is strong, they will break these lines in a convincing manner without looking back. These pairs, that have a better tendency to follow technical rules, are the more predictable ones. Not all currency pairs are the same.

The nature of currency pairs tends to shift over time. Some move up the list, while others lose their charm and move down and sometimes out of the list. This is due to many factors, that change. Here is a ranked list of the top 5, with characteristics of every one of them for Q1 2012. Let’s start.

NZD/USD: The kiwi has always been a relatively predictable pair, and now it earned the first place due to distinctly separate trading ranges. When the pair makes a move to a different range, support turns to resistance and vice versa. In addition, old lines are still respected after long periods of time. With action in commodities probably shifting towards oil in Q1, the level of surprise will likely be smaller and moves could remain in a high level of predictability.

EUR/USD: The world’s most popular returned to the list, big time. The excessive amount of noise related to the debt crisis turned into “white noise” and technical levels are working in a far better manner. Resistance lines work well, and support lines work in an even better manner: they are first marked and a break below them has proved powerful. With the most extreme scenarios for the euro-zone already discussed in the open, any breaking news event can trigger clearer breakouts than the ones seen earlier.

AUD/USD: Volatility in this pair significantly rose, yet the pair still boasted an excellent behavior in both horizontal support and resistance lines as well as channels which stood out in Q4 2011. As the main channels are narrowing, the behavior in Q1 2012 will likely be of lower grade, hence the loss of the first place. Still, this pair remains one of the most predictable ones.

CAD/JPY: While USD/CAD and especially USD/JPY are choppy and problematic pairs, this cross isn’t that bad, with slowdowns towards horizontal resistance lines and clear uptrend support.

GBP/USD: The pound usually follows the euro, just with higher volatility, requiring wider stops. It certainly maintains high volatility and trades in relatively distinct ranges, yet it lost some of its charm and its fate in Q1 2012 is unclear: will it follow the euro or distance itself even more.

A major pair missing from the list is USD/CHF. It is still looking for a direction: after the massive SNB intervention it lost its safe haven status, but might regain this status once again.

This intervention isn’t over yet. The SNB might raise the floor under EUR/CHF. Even if it doesn’t happen, the speculation around it makes trading EUR/CHF and USD/CHF quite challenging. Charts are choppy.

USD/JPY will likely resume some movements soon, but it remains a very frustrating pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2012
tonjoan:

Buy ke? 5780 before any buy will be considered.
now are you buying 1.5780 past you see? looking at the 1Hr trend i am predicting divergence,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
fxisreal:

on Gold

We are just starting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2012
Am buying Gold now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2012
aguiyi:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

i was brushed but didnt sustain injury,i hope the bulls take it from here till asian session, i was few pips away from sl

Wouldn't know where ur sl is but i know it will kiss 5870

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (100)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.