Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81639 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2012
The butter is melting. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 9:30am On Feb 16, 2012
If you click on buy on eu today na gbege be dat oh!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2012
Concept:

If you click on buy on eu today na gbege be dat oh!
my eyes are still open. wetin dey brother
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by freshcvv(m): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2012
buy sell buy sell lol, buy EU around 1.2990 for 1.3080, sell back from 1.3080 to 1.2880.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 9:38am On Feb 16, 2012
tonjoan:

Sold already at 1.3022

Good one but where is your SL? It's always advisable for your TP to be more than your SL. I think a 1:2 risk/reward ratio is just ideal.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2012
nolly042:

my eyes are still open. wetin dey brother

My assumption was that it will bounce at S1 but it was broken apart from that the correlation of indicators pointing south is a call u must not ignore
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ebenezary(m): 9:46am On Feb 16, 2012
l would rather sell NZDUSD because it more sure than EU this time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2012
Concept:

My assumption was that it will bounce at S1 but it was broken apart from that the correlation of indicators pointing south is a call u must not ignore
if 2991 is rejected the second time i will be considering the opposite move
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by X3n(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2012
wot is happenin in U.S dat is pushin usd this high?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by methodman(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2012
lol, I will stay on LONG on EU, will even add more long orders.

i can see it going back to 1.3200 by tomoro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2012
FXKing2012:

Those of you buying the euro, u might wanna read these: http://ca.news.yahoo.com/official-doubts-euro-countries-over-whether-greek-bailout-105141920.html

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/frances-societe-generale-takes-hit-greece-072420783.html

I say the euro is going down down down. . .

You know, even the technicals are also screaming along with the fundies. Two strong voices.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2012
tonjoan:

You know, even the technicals are also screaming along with the fundies. Two strong voices.

The "big boys" that move this market can be very very funny and unpredictable. everything is pointing south now - meaning majority of retailers will be calling 4 shorts shorts. De big boys after seeing a considerable number of people shorting may decide to wipe out there positions by taking a contrary move. This market can be crazy. that is y no matter the accuracy of de call don't forget to place SL and use good MM.

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 11:49am On Feb 16, 2012
bond777:

The "big boys" that move this market can be very very funny and unpredictable. everything is pointing south now - meaning majority of retailers will be calling 4 shorts shorts. De big boys after seeing a considerable number of people shorting may decide to wipe out there positions by taking a contrary move. This market can be crazy. that is y no matter the accuracy of de call don't forget to place SL and use good MM.

Cheers cheesy

They only hunt stop losses but hardly change the trend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by okeyz(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
@ ODIAERO

bros i hail o, sorry for chipping , is that a demo account or real account? shocked

i am getting migraine just looking at it !!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by piphunter(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2012
@ ODIAERO

bros i hail o, sorry for chipping , is that a demo account or real account?

i am getting migraine just looking at it !!!
that looks real to me. cos the avatar beside the name is gold= real account. demos accounts are not usually represented by gold avatars on mt4
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Fxmagnate(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2012
bond777:

Cheers cheesy

Trade what u see,
Moody's warns may downgrade 17 global banks and 114 securities firms , thats enough correlation for news and the charts
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2012
Buy set up @1.3000 towards daily pivot I don't think the force of the bulls can pass daily pivot. the best way to trade is always with the trend. i.e selling from daily pivot but if u can CT good for u. This is for our guide not a compelling call.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by freshcvv(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
buy is screaming to 1.311 at least, 1:2 risk ratio
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2012
freshcvv:

buy is screaming to 1.311 at least, 1:2 risk ratio

My bro, look before you leap. But if you've leapt before looking, I guess you might just have to damn the consequences.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by russy: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
its like the trend is getting tired, i will rather buy gu than the trouble eu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
russy:

its like the trend is getting tired, i will rather buy gu than the trouble eu

I think differently. 4hr and daily are so bearish. Please look at the charts all over again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by freshcvv(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2012
tonjoan:

My bro, look before you leap. But if you've leapt before looking, I guess you might just have to damn the consequences.

they are bearish does not mean they are falling right now, they need a push to go down more, both gu and eu, i see gu going to 1.5735-50 again and eu at at least 1.3080-1.3110 before the move to 1.2925 and 1.2880
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2012
freshcvv:

they are bearish does not mean they are falling right now, they need a push to go down more, both gu and eu, i see gu going to 1.5735-50 again and eu at at least 1.3080-1.3110 before the move to 1.2925 and 1.2880

With the way I see the 4hr setting, I would very much doubt that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by freshcvv(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^^

Wait and see the 60-100pips surge up before the end of today, we're seeing this first before 1.2925.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by russy: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2012
tonjoan:

With the way I see the 4hr setting, I would very much doubt that.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]i think i need to shine my face grin grin
freshcvv:

^^^

Wait and see the 60-100pips surge up before the end of today, we're seeing this first before 1.2925.

perhaps !!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
freshcvv:

^^^

I'm looking at 1.2948 before the surge from this evening to tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 1:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
freshcvv:

^^^

Could u explain why u are so confident on the surge even in the face of so much negativity coming out of Europe? Hope u know technical indicators aint no panacea; there is always the need to make sure your technicals agree with the fundamentals as much as possible. A wise man is always eager to learn so I would like to know the source of your confidence.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by freshcvv(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
^^^

Strictly from experience and from past history. how do you catch a good kill? you set a trap for them, make the trap attractive, create comfort for the prey, then strike GBOAMAMAMA, that's how the big boys and the corporate entities operate. 

once the smaller boys gather around thinking they have seen free meal to eat, they catch them unawares.

Let me ask you, who create the trend most of us follow? something or some group of people do right? they can also decide to punish anyone or everyone else by changing the trend or halting it. it's like a game, but in this kind of game, people shed real tears and end up bankrupt.

I am not saying what i have said so far in a 100% confidence way, i am just saying DO NOT MARRY ANY TREND, IT CAN CHANGE ANYTIME IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT THEY MARKET IS SAYING OR THE LAGGING INDICATORS ARE SAYING.

My call comes with an SL which is 1:2.

so no risk no reward.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2012
freshcvv:

^^^

Strictly from experience and from past history. how do you catch a good kill? you set a trap for them, make the trap attractive, create comfort for the prey, then strike GBOAMAMAMA, that's how the big boys and the corporate entities operate. 

once the smaller boys gather around thinking they have seen free meal to eat, they catch them unawares.

Let me ask you, who create the trend most of us follow? something or some group of people do right? they can also decide to punish anyone or everyone else by changing the trend or halting it. it's like a game, but in this kind of game, people shed real tears and end up bankrupt.

I am not saying what i have said so far in a 100% confidence way, i am just saying DO NOT MARRY ANY TREND, IT CAN CHANGE ANYTIME IRRESPECTIVE OF WHAT THEY MARKET IS SAYING OR THE LAGGING INDICATORS ARE SAYING.

My call comes with an SL which is 1:2.

so no risk no reward.

I pretty much understand where you're coming from hence the shared sentiments. However, I think there's an erroneous impression from some of the points you have posited. please don't get me wrong as we are only trying to educate one another.
In trend following, certain factors come together to announce trend change as well as trend continuation. It doesn't matter how much stop loss hunting the big dogs do, they still stay in the flow of the trend eventually because markets, irrespective of the instrument are traded on the principles of support and resistance. I tell you, with a sound knowledge of support/resistance, candle formations and patterns and divergences you'll know a trend is still on-going or has gotten exhausted.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
russy:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]i think i need to shine my face grin grin
perhaps !!!!!

smiley Hope u avoided the buy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (100)

Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.