Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,005 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81671 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
fxisreal:

weting go happen between now and this your sell point of 1.3180   or do u mean 1.3080

Sorry I meant to say sell at 1.3080 with SL at 1.3130
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by freshcvv(m): 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2012
I saw this coming, i warned some people selling so low, i hope none of your SLs got picked up? as for GU, same thing, these pairs have risen even more than 120 pips so far,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by russy: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2012
just like the days of noah, so it happen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by freshcvv(m): 6:25pm On Feb 16, 2012
We should be gearing up for a sell, maybe 50 pips, but it's likely not going back to 1.29xx and 1.567x today. it's going to be ranging between 1.3150 and 1.3050 between now and end of tomorrow's market UNLESS something drastically happens.

As for GU, i don't even know what's wrong with that pair but i know 1.566x is a very strong R to break.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by X3n(m): 7:31pm On Feb 16, 2012
v.happy ryt now. Entered usdchf short yesterday afternun @ 92165, wit no sl nd comin bak at nyt 2 see it at 92599 nd dis mornin @ 92920. But now, my tp has bin hit. FX is a paitient game. Time ur entry, wit conservative lot nd no sl. Lesson: neva close a loosin trade. Except u usd d wrong lot or u hav usd anoda trade 2 wipe out ur overall loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2012
Today wasn't soo gud mehn.I started on a losing streak but thank God i was able to enter Long on the GU and was able to recover most of my losses.I was trying out this strategy but it cost me alot.And i was divided between working on a telecomm site and trading forex. Anyway sha i thank God.Closed 2/3 of my trade and left the remaining Long on the GU.Please guys, how do U compute/calculate/device your signals.

May the pips be with us all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by russy: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2012
the next seven 4hrs candles should send gu to the weekly resistance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by markarov: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
EUR/USD still maintains long pattern, I hope it doesnt go beyond 1.31xxx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 8:48pm On Feb 16, 2012
bonsoir,

chart pattern analysis for eur/usd

from what i can see on my chart, a heads and shoulders pattern is being formed on the daily chart.

so far, the left shoulder and the head is already there. price is currently heading north to form the right shoulder. ( I think)

so from the look of things, price is heading to somewhere around .3200.

don't expect both shoulders to be same level. It's ok if it's on same level.  Equally ok if it's not.

Now should price head to .3317, then it ceases to be a head and shoulder pattern

To trade this pattern, wait for the head and both shoulders to be fully formed. then let price come down and successfully break the neck.

When this happens our price projection from the neck should be 272 pips.

( sorry, no space here to give a lecture on how price projection for this pattern is calculated)

so our tp should be .2773 but price will surely encounter a strong support at .2870 so taking profit at that level will make more sense.

This is how i personally will be trading this pair. I'm already on buy with tp at .3200

when price hits this level, i'll watch out for candle patterns signifying price reversal, wait for trendline break on 1hr, draw my pivot lines and equally wait for the

closest to price to successfully break and test, then i'll hit the buy button.

won't be waiting for the neck to break.

between the expected high of right shoulder and neck lies roughly 150pips.  Not sure i can let such huge cash pass me by.

NB: nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and ridicule all my analysis.

Don't forget; PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Bonne nuit et a demain.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by frenchman2: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2012
last week or so, i posted a chart on gbp/jpy showing a head and shouder pattern.

well. price has finally broken the neck and it's heading north.

i've been very busy offline i failed to notify the house on the break

my entry 123.36, tp 126.70

not late to jump in. just wait for price to pullback.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2012
i just had a bad experience now i place a trade on EURUSD hoping that it will be place on the current buy prise only for me to see it jump. my broker place the trade 10pips Ahead of my trade and the market has not even move to this point for the past 12hrs what a sad thing. i left it open i cant close it cos i don't want to loss more than 5pips. i hope as it moving up it continue this way up on EURUSD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2012
Ogboraph:

i just had a bad experience now i place a trade on EURUSD hoping that it will be place on the current buy prise only for me to see it jump. my broker place the trade 10pips Ahead of my trade and the market has not even move to this point for the past 12hrs what a sad thing.[b] i left it open i cant close it cos i don't want to loss more than 5pips. [/b]i hope as it moving up it continue this way up on EURUSD

Do your analysis and cut your losses at 10pips if need be, this kinda mindset is very wrong in trading. Goodluck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2012
i paid dearly today for ma greed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2012
aguiyi:

i paid dearly today for ma greed cry cry cry cry cry

You overtrade, abi?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2012
overtrade dear sis, i think say i don overcome that devil.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2012
@Naijababe you ve spoken well, you are right but i am ready to take the risk because i see the EURUSD has change up trend, just wish good luck
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2012
@ odiaero,can i have that ur trailing indicator or EA pls embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 11:38pm On Feb 16, 2012
What a day!!! Everybody is quiet today. . .from odiaero to methodman to concept to honeric to tojoan and even Ogboraph. Not to worry though, that is why the SL was invented and must always be the trader's best friend. And also the reason a trader must always avoid over-trading.
2moro will be a better day.

Cheers!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
Today was a good day. I was buying massively when i suspected de big boys were going 2 perform dere trick

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2012
FXKing2012:

What a day!!! Everybody is quiet today. . .from odiaero to methodman to concept to honeric to tojoan and even Ogboraph. Not to worry though, that is why the SL was invented and must always be the trader's best friend. And also the reason a trader must always avoid over-trading.

Cheers!

Tonjoan was messed up today because he failed to see the bottom and divergence on the 4hr but was saved by the sl. One off-colour day you'd say?  smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4
« #2253 on: Today at 11:46:51 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: tonjoan on Today at 11:16:52 AM
You know, even the technicals are also screaming along with the fundies. Two strong voices.

The "big boys" that move this market can be very very funny and unpredictable. everything is pointing south now - meaning majority of retailers will be calling 4 shorts shorts. De big boys after seeing a considerable number of people shorting may decide to wipe out there positions by taking a contrary move. This market can be crazy. that is y no matter the accuracy of de call don't forget to place SL and use good MM.

Cheers

my comment earlier today

cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

Cheers!
i was not daze i was just busy to post at that very moment i saw the reversal coming take a good look at my trade. thanks

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by methodman(m): 1:16am On Feb 17, 2012
FXKing2012:

Cheers!

@ FXKING, lol Silence has a meaning/language of its own. Just because i didnt post on the thread doesnt mean i lost. if u remember vividly, i posted it that i was gonna stay LONG on EU and even add more trades sef, Which i did. I made over 200pips on my orders so dont just come here to yarn dust.

You were the one actually telling us that we the buyers are on the jonzing world.    Kindly go to the 71st page of this thread once again if you are trying to avoid been thrashed my our comments.

Your call was very wrong. I was damn right about EU going long.

"lol,  I will stay on LONG on EU,  will even add more long orders.

i can see it going back to 1.3200 by tomoro."

those were exactly my words so shut the fk up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by X3n(m): 1:27am On Feb 17, 2012
Y is everybdy sayin dat SL is ur frnd? I dnt use SL, as far as I timed my entry well, even if it goes against me by 100pips, it wil l8r retrace. If it goes 2much against me, I'll enter anoda trade dat is opp my main pair, I normally trade usdchf, so I'll enta eurusd. Nd halt my loss while I find out oda pairs to continue scalpin, reducin my loss until its either gone or my position retraces. Dats how I survived 2day's saga, If I had put a sl I wuld hav closed 2day wit a loss but I came out wit 22pip profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 1:39am On Feb 17, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT if you are sleeping now wake up and Buy EURGPY NOW @ 103.57 EURUSD NOW@1.3131 AND LEAVE IT TO RUN JUST WAKE UP BY 6:00AM AND SEE YOUR PROFIT grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by methodman(m): 1:44am On Feb 17, 2012
Ogboraph:

ALERT ALERT ALERT if you are sleeping now wake up and Buy EURGPY NOW @ 103.57 EURUSD NOW@1.3131 AND LEAVE IT TO RUN JUST WAKE UP BY 6:00AM AND SEE YOUR PROFIT grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bro, i think GJ is gonna drop to 124.00, I still have a long trade on EU, but strongly have dis feeling that GU will drop to like 1.5400 before dis month runs out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 2:20am On Feb 17, 2012
methodman:

Bro, i think GJ is gonna drop to 124.00, I still have a long trade on EU, but strongly have dis feeling that GU will drop to like 1.5400 before dis month runs out.
drop ? well lets see
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2012
Good morning traders i hope you guys are ready for the Big move that is going to hit EURUSD so just place a pending oder to buy@ 1.3156 and sell other @1.3113 if any one trigger then enjoy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Blogicon1(m): 7:24am On Feb 17, 2012
Eur-Usd
The Eur had a massive rally mid-day, just after the pair sold off to supports at 1.29730,gaining over 160 pips in under
8 hour of trading. The mid day rejection left in its trail a well defined bullish pinbar.

I am now bullish biased on this pair due to that very huge and obvious off bounce off and looking to go long on a buy limit  order. Very notable and convincing about the fact that the crash of the EU is likely over is the fact that the reversal occurred at the all important 50 Fib retrace level - a level professional trades look at.

The bullish close plus long tail of the bullish pinbar is another strong supporting factor.

Trading action
Buy (limit) @ 1.30792
Stop loss @ 129709 (110 pips)
Take profit @ 1.31318 (235 pips)

Just like with any other trade, this setup is prone to failure so please manage your risk very well. Goodluck

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 7:34am On Feb 17, 2012
Eu is looking likely to head south all day. daily isn't just looking bullish yet to me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 7:39am On Feb 17, 2012
Same with gu. Their 4hrs even have bearish divergences.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 8:16am On Feb 17, 2012
tonjoan:

Same with gu. Their 4hrs even have bearish divergences.
if EURUSD fails to hit 1.3113 down in the next 30min, then its going to be bullish all day i ve set sell stop on 1.3113 and to buy at 1.3146

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (100)

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.