Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,013 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81672 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2012
Awaiting Monday's EU meeting over Greece debt bailout, please read this,

Germany drawing up plans for Greece to leave the euro

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financialcrisis/9091021/Germany-drawing-up-plans-for-Greece-to-leave-the-euro.html
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 19, 2012
odiaero can you pls attend to my request
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by methodman(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2012
Happy Trading week Peeps!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by saudatu(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2012
hello everyone, i'm student of
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided ohhh wat is this? there has been a big jump up on EURUSD EURJPY UP UP we go am happy grin grin grin grin grin all those who sold am sorry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2012
Ogboraph:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided ohhh wat is this? there has been a big jump up on EURUSD EURJPY UP UP we go am happy grin grin grin grin grin all those who sold am sorry

How many pips jump? and wht broker do u use?

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by McHenzyPips: 11:25pm On Feb 19, 2012
EURUSD is really climbing very high to 1.3300
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 11:26pm On Feb 19, 2012
bond777:

How many pips jump? and wht broker do u use?

Cheers  cheesy

large jump bros. over 60pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 11:30pm On Feb 19, 2012
Ogboraph:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided  ohhh wat is this? there has been a big jump up on EURUSD EURJPY UP UP we go am happy grin grin grin grin grin all those who sold am sorry

It is never advisable to leave trades over the weekend cos doing so only amounts to gambling. Anything can happen over the weekend which may change the complexion of the entire thing.
This does not apply to mid-term and long term traders though.

Eur/usd is currently at 1.3200
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by McHenzyPips: 11:32pm On Feb 19, 2012
The German finance ministry is actively pushing for Greece to declare itself bankrupt and to agree a "haircut" on the bulk of its debts held by banks, a move that would be classed as a default by financial markets.

Eurozone finance ministers meet on Monday to approve the next tranche of loans from the EU and the International Monetary Fund, designed to stave off national bankruptcy while the new Greek government puts the country's finances in order.

But the severe austerity measures being demanded have caused such fury in Greece, and the cuts required are so deep, that Wolfgang Schäuble, the German finance minister, does not believe that any government would be able to implement them.

His pessimism has been tipped into despair with a secret European Commission, Central and IMF report that even if Greece made good on its promises, it would not be enough to reach the target of bringing total debt to 120 per cent of GDP by 2020.

"He just thinks the Greeks cannot do what needs to be done. And even if by some miracle they did what has been promised, he - and a growing group - are convinced it will not pull Greece out the hole," said a eurozone official.

That means a very good long if greece goes for it, buy now friends and scalp 50 before meeting concludes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 11:47pm On Feb 19, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 11:48pm On Feb 19, 2012
I resist the temptation to buy now as this greece issue nor get direction! If greece leave eurozone, then na sell. Everything goes well, na huge buy so I sit on the sideline till market get direction.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2012
If EU is hard to predict why not try NU its crying to be short.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by resourceng(m): 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2012
hello everyone, been a silent reader for some time now.
NZDUSD will likely get to 8425 before coming to a downtrend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 12:08am On Feb 20, 2012
Hi Guys, Yes the EU,AU jumped 60pips or more, but what i see is a large gap.From my knowledge of gaps, they must be filled, So i think that these pairs will fall to fill these gaps before they push up> the Log also depends of the outcome of the meeting.If Greece leaves the EU, then that's a big sell signal but if it is bailed out, then that's a Buy.For now I will just watch the market to know what its up to before taking my trade.Who trades gaps please,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 12:12am On Feb 20, 2012
wadup guys, currently buying EU and selling UC, although i have not been posting but i have been closely reading all post, tonjoan and concept how far na
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by resourceng(m): 12:18am On Feb 20, 2012
@kenny, yeah you are right about that gap, but note that at times gaps might not be filled till the the second day.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by McHenzyPips: 12:21am On Feb 20, 2012
Hi Guys, Yes the EU,AU jumped 60pips or more, but what i see is a large gap.From my knowledge of gaps, they must be filled, So i think that these pairs will fall to fill these gaps before they push up> the Log also depends of the outcome of the meeting.If Greece leaves the EU, then that's a big sell signal but if it is bailed out, then that's a Buy.For now I will just watch the market to know what its up to before taking my trade.Who trades gaps please,

Yea, but i was on sell swap and i had to scalp the market surge to cover my -86 pips, just got 48 pips from when i met the movement. Just praying that grease doesnt get bailout for me not to lose much. I hate losing in this, now at 1.3235 from 1.3183, what will you call that?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 12:24am On Feb 20, 2012
resourceng:

@kenny, yeah you are right about that gap, but note that at times gaps might not be filled till the the second day.
, you right at times gaps are not fill but with what am watching the trendline is broken upward so i doubt if the gap is gonna be filled, but you know this is fx so anything can happen my EU is in +35pips and UC +20 so am locking in the profit while letting it run to the various fib levels
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 12:26am On Feb 20, 2012
McHenzyPips:

Yea, but i was on sell swap and i had to scalp the market surge to cover my -86 pips, just got 48 pips from when i met the movement. Just praying that grease doesnt get bailout for me not to lose much. I hate losing in this, now at 1.3235 from 1.3183, what will you call that?

Hmmm, You r right.But that would mean a prophesy cos by that, Greece would have left the EURO and the EU (and other vs USD pairs) would be falling.I am feeling sleepy jare but i wanna watch this just abit longer.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 12:29am On Feb 20, 2012
Inverted Hammer forming on EU and UC on 15min. Waiting,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 20, 2012
Y'all better be aware that NY will not open tomorrow because of president's day holiday. I personally expect most of these gaps to be filled.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2012
naijababe:

Y'all better be aware that NY will not open tomorrow because of president's day holiday. I personally expect most of these gaps to be filled.
my lady i hail you ooo longest time,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2012
To every action there must be equal in opposite reaction. fingers crossed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 12:34am On Feb 20, 2012
naijababe:

make them dey dream instead of banking their profit now. I remain on the sidelines jare. Better not to trade than to get losing trade and be praying for pips to move in your favour. Less is more for me! Trade like a SNIPER.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 20, 2012
ehizmac:

my lady i hail you ooo longest time,

Been around o, plenty green pips in the account, abi?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 12:36am On Feb 20, 2012
Greece might loose its sovereignty today, Next would be Italy, then Spain n Portugal and Ireland. Germany probably would forsake Greece today, Waiting
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 12:38am On Feb 20, 2012
Concept:

To every action there must be equal in opposite reaction. fingers crossed.
Mr concept how far, you just forget me abi, its not fair oooo, happy piping
naijababe:

Been around o, plenty green pips in the account, abi?
by his grace ooo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2012
dboy365:

make them dey dream instead of banking their profit now. I remain on the sidelines jare. Better not to trade than to get losing trade and be praying for pips to move in your favour. Less is more for me! Trade like a SNIPER.

Just opened a short on crude cos i expect price to return at least to their breakout levels, same for the currency pairs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 1:23am On Feb 20, 2012
ehizmac:

Mr concept how far, you just forget me abi, its not fair oooo, happy piping by his grace ooo

ehizmac the momentum man. I no fit, u be my oga now. I hope u still get enough strategy to pin available pips to one corner. The market they rage nowadays & I no wan dey miss show naim make man dey solo. Brotherly love continues.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 1:57am On Feb 20, 2012
mr Concept one love bro, grin grin grin, sleeping things
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 4:51am On Feb 20, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT if you are awake and know the trading time "time is 4:30am Buy EURUSD NOW @1.3216 80pips profit and EURJPY @105.13 200pip profit SP 30pips for both

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (100)

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.