Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81679 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by freshcvv(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2012
methodman:

Hello mates, Pls who in the house is trading GJ? i am thinking of going short till 124.

That pair is dangerous, let it go up more before selling, 126.50 is a good point to short if u can take 100pips sl for 300 pips tp.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by jamace(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2012
May be EU should be left alone. Can guys check out USD/CAD & see how far it wants to travel to the North. Up it goes.
They have opposite behaviour. If EU is BUY, USD/CAD will be SELL. If you are not sure of the behaviour of EU, then leave USD/CAD alone. Take note.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by freshcvv(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2012
Concept:

Me I dey doubt all these eu buy buy calls. Make persin no come enter im death. Me I dey watch oh becos to buy or sell now can be the trap. Dem dey balance.

how do you view such chart? isn't that too "colorful"?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by methodman(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2012
freshcvv:

That pair is dangerous, let it go up more before selling, 126.50 is a good point to short if u can take 100pips sl for 300 pips tp.

Thanks bro, I have more than enough available margin, even if it rises to 130, grin but i know it will fall like 300pips dis week, all the same, thanks for the advise,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 11:58am On Feb 20, 2012
Ogboraph:

and that was why i bought IMM because i know you are right FXman see money with 2.00lots on 200 leverage
Welcome and thank you!

Ogboraph:

i will be taking first profit @1.3238 and wait for it to drop and buy again
I'm thinking of going for 100pips profit.

methodman:

@ Odiaero,   We are almost there, BEARS all the way,
odiaero:

Who said buy when am on sell with heavy lots now?, see pips, ready to scalp jor grin
Sorry bro, wish u had listened.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
i told you guys that am taking the bulls by the Horns grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ogboraph:

i told you guys that am taking the bulls by the Horns grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's always a pity when one tells these guys the message given me by the pair and still they do otherwise. Congrats bro, chop knuckle. We suppose pop Champagne together one of these days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

It's always a pity when one tells these guys the message given me by the pair and still they do otherwise. Congrats bro, chop knuckle. We suppose pop Champagne together one of these days.
you are the man take knuckle and i ma joining you for 100pips then i will lock it but i ve taken 1.00lot first profit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 12:24pm On Feb 20, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT BUY GBPUSD NOW buy NOW @1.5866 for 80 pips profit FXKing what do you see on this? GBPUSD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ogboraph:

ALERT ALERT ALERT BUT GBPUSD NOW buy NOW @1.5866 for 80 pips profit FXKing what do you see on this? GBPUSD

I've noticed a rather disturbing trend in your trade set-up. You dont use SL and truthfully I find this very very disturbing. Why is this so if I may ask?

Sorry I no dey see GBPUSD, my relationship is only with eur/usd. I'm the very faithful type so I stay loyal to my partner as long as my partner is very faithful to me. EUR/USD has proven to be more than faithful to me, so I stay faithful to it (lol).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2012
I've closed my buy eur/usd with 55pips profit and I'm done for today.
Over-trading is always the nemesis of the forex trader so I avoid it like a plague. Remember to be stingy with your profit; avoid losing it to the market.

Wish u all still in the market the best.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
I may be tempted to sell eur/usd at 1.3300 area cos that area poses a very strong psychological barrier. I just love this market!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

Welcome and thank you!
I'm thinking of going for 100pips profit.
Sorry bro, wish u had listened.

Why should i listen to broke nobody when am scalping, and after the day runs out, i still make more than u, sorry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 12:52pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

I've noticed a rather disturbing trend in your trade set-up. You dont use SL and truthfully I find this very very disturbing. Why is this so if I may ask?
this is what i do i aim at my target then take first profit of Half lots or 70% of it then i lock the remaining trade @ the last low candle, if it goes up more then i move it up again to the last low candle if it pullback it may not get to the last low then on it way up i buy again grin shocked grin[b] just like this[/b]

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by markarov: 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2012
^^^^^ is the above chart related to channel trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
markarov:

^^^^^ is the above chart related to channel trading?
yes

@FXKING in as much as i do scalping most time i always remember my trading plan as a trend follower i follow the trend on 1HR & 15Min
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 1:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ogboraph:

[b]
@FXKING in as much as i do scalping most time i always remember my trading plan as a trend follower i follow the trend on 1HR & 15Min

I, on the hand, go against the trend on 5mins and 15mins based on psychological barrier.
In my many years of trading, one thing I've come to understand is that there are many good trading systems out there but the real problem is in being disciplined enough not to deviate from the strategy.
I dont scalp though, itz too much of a gamble for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fx4life: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2012
fx king i will like call u or send u a mail about fx plz , waitlng for response .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
Went long on d EU n AU.just closed the EU for 55 pips.but the AU was just misbehaving so I had to close it too.thanks FXking n Ogboraph.would see what happens going forward.but how much do u guys trade with cos u guys r using huge lots live. U wouldn't believe it am trading with $200.but there is another secret I was taught abotu volume.I have several demo accounts with large amounts,which I use to drive my live trades when going long or short.e.g on dis trade I just closed, in my demo, I traded 1.5 lots and made huge profits and in d general market, such demand drives the trend.but one must be sure where d market is going.more pips for us all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2012
Where are we?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Odiero, wetin dey happen to our Gold nah? See gold come turn slowpoke like hell. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
Still long biased on it and hoping it moves like electric train soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2012
fx4life:

fx king i will like call u or send u a mail about fx plz , waitlng for response .

Anytime bro, we are here for one another.

kenny1984:

Went long on d EU n AU.just closed the EU for 55 pips.but the AU was just misbehaving so I had to close it too.thanks FXking n Ogboraph.would see what happens going forward.but how much do u guys trade with cos u guys r using huge lots live. U wouldn't believe it am trading with $200.but there is another secret I was taught abotu volume.I have several demo accounts with large amounts,which I use to drive my live trades when going long or short.e.g on dis trade I just closed, in my demo, I traded 1.5 lots and made huge profits and in d general market, such demand drives the trend.but one must be sure where d market is going.more pips for us all.

You are welcome. But I'm yet to fully understand this your concept of using your demo account to drive your live account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

Anytime bro, we are here for one another.

You are welcome. But I'm yet to fully understand this your concept of using your demo account to drive your live account.
@bolded, tell him to wake from his dream. Demo Servers are not connected to daily market orders that drives price, else na to dey buy 1trillion lots of eu to drive price north and avoid losses. looooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2012
dboy365:

@bolded, tell him to wake from his dream. Demo Servers are not connected to daily market orders that drives price, else na to dey buy 1trillion lots of eu to drive price north and avoid losses. looooooooooooooooooooool

basically, am still testing it.but a mwntor of mine taught me this and i see sense in it.imagine that d big players in d market are about entering the market to drive toer market in a direction be it long or short,becos of their huge amount traded,market tends to move in d defined trend.its all about volume and demand and supply.if they push ther euro up against the dollar, they do so with huge amounts in billions etc.its sort of like stimulating d market.so i do the same on a demo account.say with $1000000, both d demo n live market are abit d same just the spread that differs.but like i said u have to be sure where d market is going.then u push it with huge volume.
what do u think?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2012
dboy365:

@bolded,
u might be right there, but its just what someone told me back then.but like i said, its like what the big boiz do in a live market.just doing the same thing in a demo market.but if i may ask, if u say the demo market n live market r on diff server, but they are stil d same ryt.its just that the settings on d servers r for d real market n d demo a mirrored market.i think its a good thought.but like i said u must know where d market is heading to.

i might b wrong n stand corrected.

thanks y'all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2012
dboy365:

@Odiero, wetin dey happen to our Gold nah? See gold come turn slowpoke like hell. Mschewwwwwwwwwwwwwww,
Still long biased on it and hoping it moves like electric train soon.

I dont weader na warren buffet talk dey make de Gold thing dey slow like UJ, but once de thing burst, pips go dey flow yafuyafu
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
kenny1984:

@bolded,
u might be right there, but its just what someone told me back then.but like i said, its like what the big boiz do in a live market.just doing the same thing in a demo market.but if i may ask, if u say the demo market n live market r on diff server, but they are stil d same ryt.its just that the settings on d servers r for d real market n d demo a mirrored market.i think its a good thought.but like i said u must know where d market is heading to.

i might b wrong n stand corrected.

thanks y'all

Very good point made but allow me to correct you on something. The demo follows the live which explains why you see the same thing when looking at live and demo at the same time.
What you do on the demo has absolutely no impact on live, rather what traders do on live is what is reflected on demo. So it is not possible to push the market on any direction based on your activity on demo, rather only what you do on live account pushes the market to either direction and it reflects on demo account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by kenny1984: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

Very good point made but allow me to correct you on something. The demo follows the live which explains why you see the same thing when looking at live and demo at the same time.
What you do on the demo has absolutely no impact on live, rather what traders do on live is what is reflected on demo. So it is not possible to push the market on any direction based on your activity on demo, rather only what you do on live account pushes the market to either direction and it reflects on demo account.

Guess ur right.

Thanks,
guess ur right.

thanks,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by dboy365: 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

exactly my point but well stated. Hope he gets it now and deprograms his mind from what his mentor told deluded him. thanks for conserving my energy.

odiaero:

I dont weader na warren buffet talk dey make de Gold thing dey slow like UJ, but once de thing burst, pips go dey flow yafuyafu
Abeg wetin dat money bag don talk again? Na him dey hold my gold money abi? Make he behave well make I nor send assissin go end his sweat life. looooool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by markarov: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
@ ogboraph i would like to know more about it pls.It looks like a great strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by nolly042(m): 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2012
EU/USD should better continue with the up move after taking this wonderful rest i think. Nice job ogboraph and fxking. more green pips to us all.
@Fxking, i like ur ideology: be stingy with ur money. i seconded that one
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fx4life: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2012
@Fxking, plz here my email , ejiroforlife@yahoo.com plz mail send will like to discuss in private , expecting your mail soon. plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (100)

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.