Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81680 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

Isnt this guy pathetic?

Come u stupid goat that trade lesss 100 dollars account, stop quoting me, i dont have time for fake people wanting to scam someone, am watching u all the time, all ur comments and know when u are about to scam anyone, am way too far from ur league
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 6:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ogboraph:

Who is this that want to sell EURUSD for 100pips do you want to loss all you money pls let no one sell if you are selling, do so for 20pips only

This got me laughing in Spanish.

Ogboraph:

@all ps sorry for not telling you when to buy after the pullback kai me too i missed it i just closed from work and i was driving home  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed am sad for this i just miissed 50pips on buy on EURUSD @ FXKING pls i will give you my mobile number so that when am busy or driving if your get signal or i get i or you can just Flash each other and we will understand so that i can use my HTC windows mobile phone to trade on mobile trading or how you see am

Itz all good bro, I'm with u on that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
odiaero:

Come u silly goat that trade lesss 100 dollars account, stop quoting me, i dont have time for fake people wanting to scam someone, am watching u all the time, all ur comments and know when u are about to scam anyone, am way too far from ur league

I've said it time and time again, your sickness has no cure, it can only be managed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

I've said it time and time again, your sickness has no cure, it can only be managed.

One thing i have found out bout u is that each time u make a wrong call, u go hiding like a coward, but once u mistakenly make a lucky call, u go quoting people that was against it, but keep this in mind, u cant scam anyone here, i wonder what happend to ur mutiple IDs u use to praise urself b4 after i bursted u, i dont deal with a silly mind, but learned people
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2012
@odiaero, you and I know that all u do is scalp, u dont even have any structured and explainable approach to your trades. We are not on the same level when it comes to analyzing the market so pls just shut ur trash before I put u where u belong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

@odiaero, you and I know that all u do is scalp, u dont even have any structured and explainable approach to your trades. We are not on the same level when it comes to analyzing the market so pls just shut ur trash before I put u where u belong.

U must be a fool fo thinking that i dont analyze markets b4 i trade, mind u donkey, i trade mostly on strong pairs, Gold, EJ,GJ, while other pairs folllow, too bad the house already knew u hv loud mouth with no proof to show, a classic mofo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by agubata111: 6:54pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

ORDER!!! ORDER!!! WE R HERE TO MAKE DOLLAR! WHETHER NA SCALPITO METHOD ABI NA PSYCHO BARRIER METHOD. ALL NA DOLLAR! ORDER N THE HOUSE!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by agubata111: 6:57pm On Feb 20, 2012
I have a BIG QUESTION: If every forex trader makes consistent profit, can the brokers be able to pay or wld they go broke? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 6:58pm On Feb 20, 2012
agubata111:

ORDER!!! ORDER!!! WE R HERE TO MAKE DOLLAR! WHETHER NA SCALPITO METHOD ABI NA PSYCHO BARRIER METHOD. ALL NA DOLLAR! ORDER N THE HOUSE!

i begin to wonder what call for this again,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2012
lawson007:

I wrote out my email address for you to contact so we could talk but you didn't bother writing.is this maradona again?now you are here for one another?bros., no make me vex o, lol angry grin angry why not respond to my email add na, wetin i do?lokukulabe@yahoo.com let's talk my bro.

Guy, that is maradona in another IDs, bcareful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2012
House anyone exchanging mail with fxking should please becareful, he comes over my yim pretending to be who he is not, just becare with him, cant verify the IP of that yahoo at the moment due to am in naija so i can cross check with his IP that comes with his mutiple IDs, and my IP masker is not setup on the system i have handy now, just be careful with anymail u are exchanging with that crook, he is on my watch list all the time, anything apart from the interactions here should be avoided at all cost

Dont forget that scammers wait patiently b4 they strike
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 20, 2012
agubata111:

I have a BIG QUESTION: If every forex trader makes consistent profit, can the brokers be able to pay or wld they go broke? wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Too bad someone will have to lose for u to gain, so not possible, and brokers dont pay you when u gain, unless they bet against you in a trade as market makers do, brokers only serves as connection for your trade to go through the trading banks, they gain by chargin commissions or through spread in a pair.

Brokers that charges commissions love scalpers, cos the more you scalp, the more commissions thy gain
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by agubata111: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
odiaero:

Too bad someone will have to lose for u to gain, so not possible, and brokers dont pay you when u gain, unless they bet against you in a trade as market makers do, brokers only serves as connection for your trade to go through the trading banks, they gain by chargin commissions or through spread in a pair.

Brokers that charges commissions love scalpers, cos the more you scalp, the more commissions thy gain

Really. cos I hear things about DEALING DESK brokers and ECN brokers and some brokers hunting a trader's stop loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2012
ohhhh tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed why this Fight again?
@ FXking Have you forgotten that you ve a trade to call by 19:00PM? me am warming up to buy EURUSD Now and yoou are there fighting What do you Guys gain on this and FXKING pls leave the Big bro Odeairo alone you know both of you are not mate , you trade EURUSD this Guy is trading on GOLD and EURUSD is a chicken for him so pls stay clare and lets enjoy this forum
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by silibaba: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2012
am still on usd/jpy. until the dust settle, lip re,mains sealed grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 20, 2012
agubata111:

Really. cos I hear things about DEALING DESK brokers and ECN brokers and some brokers hunting a trader's stop loss.

Yes the reason brokers hunt ur stops is because they betted againt you that u will lose that trade, so if u lose, the money goes directly into their pocket, but if you win that trade, that means they will have to pay you from their pocket because they did not connect that particular trade to a bank which will pay you when u gain and vice-verser, so that is why some dealing desk brokers are dangerous
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fx4life: 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2012
@ fx king and odiaero this no the time to start another fight again , let try help each other ,IF ONLY U GUYS KNOW SAY I BE POLICE OFFFICER FOR NAIRALAND NO QUARREL AGAIN O U NA HEAR .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by agubata111: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
odiaero:

Yes the reason brokers hunt ur stops is because they betted againt you that u will lose that trade, so if u lose, the money goes directly into their pocket, but if you win that trade, that means they will have to pay you from their pocket because they did not connect that particular trade to a bank which will pay you when u gain and vice-verser, so that is why some dealing desk brokers are dangerous

Thanks Odiaero. Signing off for today. See u guys tommorow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2012
EURUSD bUY BUY grin grin grin grin if you are with me i ve bought
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2012
Are we there yet? am there since 5 hours ago
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 7:39pm On Feb 20, 2012
odiaero:

Are we there yet? am there since 5 hours ago
buying or selling big bros? i am flowing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2012
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed am dazee on eurusd I just lost $140 now now , i thank God i didnt put 1.00lot i just try 0.50lot come and see reversal   shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tainot2002(m): 7:47pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ogboraph:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed am dazee on eurusd I just lost $140 now now , i thank God i didnt put 1.00lot i just try 0.50lot come and see reversal   shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed

@Ogboraph still expecting your mail bro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ogboraph:

I wanted to tell you when u said u are buying EU not to overtrade, it kills like overspeeding
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2012
tainot2002:

@Ogboraph still expecting your mail bro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanks

i ve sent your mail over 30min is this not your mail davda202@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tainot2002(m): 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ogboraph:

i ve sent your mail over 30min is this not your mail davda202@yahoo.com

Nope bro.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.here is my email again

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tainot2002@yahoo.com<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2012
odiaero:

U must be a fool fo thinking that i dont analyze markets b4 i trade, mind u donkey, i trade mostly on strong pairs, Gold, EJ,GJ, while other pairs folllow, too bad the house already knew u hv loud mouth with no proof to show, a classic mofo

Yes I'll put it to u again that u have no logical and structured approach to your trading, all u do is scalp. That is not to say scalping doesnt work or that it's not good, I'm only stating my observation.
I dont blame u though, developing a logical strategy requires so much intelligence and I know there is a shortage of it at your end.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 8:09pm On Feb 20, 2012
usd/cad is buying now, u can have a look? The trade set up look like the one u can trail stop.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2012
fx4life:

@ fx king and odiaero this no the time to start another fight again , let try help each other ,IF ONLY U GUYS KNOW SAY I BE POLICE OFFFICER FOR NAIRALAND NO QUARREL AGAIN O U NA HEAR .

Abeg no vex, it's just that @odiaero is my online pet so whenever the market is slow and I'm bored all I need do is poke him and he'll come out ranting and rolling all over me. It's just a way of keeping myself lively whenever I'm bored.
It reminds me of my dog it home, when I'm bored I poke the dog then b4 u know it the dog is all over me. But when I'm busy I completely ignore the dog.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2012
FXKing2012:

Yes I'll put it to u again that u have no logical and structured approach to your trading, all u do is scalp. That is not to say scalping doesnt work or that it's not good, I'm only stating my observation.
I dont blame u though, developing a logical strategy requires so much intelligence and I know there is a shortage of it at your end.

Statment coming from a billy goat, i dont know that u are so dumb that u dont know that u have to analyze market b4 scalping in the direction, at the end of the day, i still make more pip than you do, and more cash u cant even imagin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ogboraph:

EURUSD bUY BUY grin grin grin grin if you are with me i ve bought

Sorry I'm done trading for today, I'm just here having fun with my dear brother Odiaero.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fx4life: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2012
@FX KING i send u a mail from ejiroforlife@yahoo.com plz check and reply ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100)

How A White Man Surprised All In The Bank / DEAL: Purchase Nigerian Instagram/twitter Accounts For Your Business / Nigeria Ranks 3rd Richest Country In Africa By AfrAsia Bank (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.