Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81205 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2012
Morning peeps! It's a beautiful morning indeed. Am glad i will be spending my day indoor today(with you guys of course).

Have a pipful day ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by lawson007(m): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2012
urmezy:

WITH  MBFX(www.mbfxsystem.com) and ADVANCED SYNERGY(www.synergyforex.com)
YOU WILL CONQUER THE FOREX MARKET AND MAKE MONEY DAILY IN THE MARKET WITHOUT STRESS!
THESE ARE THE SERCRET SYSTEMS OF THE WORLD-BEST FX TRADERS.
VISIT THE SITE AND IF YOU ARE INTERESTED;
CALL: 08056141862

there are so many systems out there.frenchman2 can give u more than you can ask for but that is not why we are here,your affiliate programe with this people doesn't give you the right to make the claims they are making without proofs.
pls be serious
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by goldenboi(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2012
Morning house!!

May the peeps be with us all!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 9:05am On Feb 24, 2012
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3385 with SL at 1.3445
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by freshcvv(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2012
why is ALL PAIR AGAINST JPY NOT RELENTING? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 9:10am On Feb 24, 2012
Morning guys and babes,

EU if u no wan go up then fall down and die now by FIREEEEE,

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FXKing2012(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2012
I made a 50pip loss yesterday, but one loss out of eight winning trades aint bad. If I were a newbie I'd have been fighting the market by trying to get back the loss I made thereby deviating from my strategy and then end up blowing my account  down the line.

The difference btw a newbie and a pro is that a pro never fights the market; a pro takes his loss with a smile knowing that he's helping to keep the brokers in business, helping to keep the market fluid and running, and a pro knows there is always another day to get back the money he lost as long as the brokers are in business and the market is liquid.
Remember the market aint going anywhere anytime soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2012
russy:

i think its better for him to do that than to make call without stop loss,
@ogbograph,  can u pls post ur chart for this gu call, i learn faster through charts, thanks
am trying to draw the chart pls wait
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 9:23am On Feb 24, 2012
FXKing2012:

Mr Stochastic, does it look like a prank to you? I'm sure it's more of a serious business to me than it is to you. And remember you dont have to trade my strategy, that's why it's called mine.

FXKing2012:

I made a 50pip loss yesterday, but one loss out of eight winning trades aint bad. If I were a newbie I'd have been fighting the market by trying to get back the loss I made thereby deviating from my strategy and then end up blowing my account  down the line.

The difference btw a newbie and a pro is that a pro never fights the market; a pro takes his loss with a smile knowing that he's helping to keep the brokers in business, helping to keep the market fluid and running, and a pro knows there is always another day to get back the money he lost as long as the brokers are in business and the market is liquid.
Remember the market aint going anywhere anytime soon.

I like your concept. Do have a pipping day either way but u remain super.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by mekuzoil(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2012
@ bond777

Morning guys and babes,

EU if u no wan go up then fall down and die now by FIREEEEE,

Cheers  

This quote above got me cracking my ribbs in laughter.
good morning peeps and happy pips to you all!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2012
russy:

i think its better for him to do that than to make call without stop loss,
@ogbograph,  can u pls post ur chart for this gu call, i learn faster through charts, thanks

This is my Chart analyses

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2012
i hope you guys see this my Chart when i was preparing it the trend has not even gone up an now it was perfect so enjoy grin grin EURUSD STIll up am riding up up we go grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by piphunter(m): 10:00am On Feb 24, 2012
@Ogboraph your head they there, twaile grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by goldenboi(m): 10:02am On Feb 24, 2012
@ogboraph nice one,

u r mouthed abeg no forget say GBP get high impact news in the next 30minutes oo

i think id close my greem pips here and wait for the news!!

grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 10:10am On Feb 24, 2012
my friend and brother i want you guys to be making more money thats why i will advice you not to closs this trade now you can  move your stoploss up or take half profit. this i how i trade it i place two or three trade so that when its cominng down i closs one on high profit then the second one i close half or 70% of my lot then leave the rest to hit my target which is 1.5794 pls allow it to move up here then lock your profit dont closs it allow the market to closs it for you on you stops

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by goldenboi(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2012
@ogboraph thanks a lot, would do that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by goldenboi(m): 10:20am On Feb 24, 2012
@ogboraph do you open your 2/3 positions at the same time and how about their "volumes" are they always the same? or do you open one, then wait for a kind of confirmation before opening another
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 10:27am On Feb 24, 2012
goldenboi:

@ogboraph do you open your 2/3 positions at the same time and how about their "volumes" are they always the same? or do you open one, then wait for a kind of confirmation before opening another

yes i do it this way pending orders two @same position eg buy stop @1.5742,  buy stop @1.5742,  the the third is manual
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 10:36am On Feb 24, 2012
@ Ogboraph you are very good man, as you always do you best to help and carry your mate along. God will continue bless u carry go my man. more green pip to ur Account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by goldenboi(m): 10:36am On Feb 24, 2012
@ogboraph thanks a million

TP now hit

abeg can i add you on yim?? if yes, whats your ID?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 10:45am On Feb 24, 2012
jamace:

It seems you have a contrary view. Please let us into it.

May the pips b with you.

He knows I based my sentiment about the market on stochastic behaviour, the reason he called Mr. Stochastic. It is stochastic again. see the attached chart if both lines do not cross below (the thumb area)  the yellow line I am not thinking of selling. stoch @ overbought but this is a strong trend, the reason the line twisting within 80-100. This is 1.35xx trading.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2012
goldenboi:

@ogboraph thanks a million

TP now hit

abeg can i add you on yim?? if yes, whats your ID?

my IM is ralphmooreg@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by swiftz(f): 10:50am On Feb 24, 2012
Ogboraph:

i hope you guys see this my Chart when i was preparing it the trend has not even gone up an now it was perfect so enjoy grin grin EURUSD STIll up am riding up up we go grin

You have really got good eyes, Thumbs up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by goldenboi(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2012
@ogboraph i have added you boss!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by goldenboi(m): 11:05am On Feb 24, 2012
@ogboraph i have added you boss!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FOREXMART(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2012
How una dey? Green pips to u all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2012
wadup house
enjoying my EJ long position,  wink wink

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2012
Today na long thing, many pairs facing BOKO HARAM challenge for North.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 11:55am On Feb 24, 2012
:d

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99)

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.