Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 (81208 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by X3n(m): 11:59am On Feb 24, 2012
mr psychological barrier, dis Eur no won respect ur magic o! Shld I get a rope, mke we pull am down? Cos dis Eu must fall down by fire by force.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FOREXMART(m): 12:01pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ehiz ehiz! Howdy? How do u cope with 4h timeframe? I hardly trade these days cos my background is scalping. Unfortunately i don't have such screen time anymore nd am kinda struggling to trade 4hr time frame. How do u trade such? As in system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2012
X3n:

mr psychological barrier, dis Eur no won respect ur magic o! Shld I get a rope, mke we pull am down? Cos dis Eu must fall down by fire by force.
my dear marry the trend, follow where it goes not deciding for the market, just my one cent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2012
X3n:

my dear marry the trend, follow where it goes not deciding for the market, just my one cent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by FOREXMART(m): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2012
Lol concept ur funny
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2012
FOREXMART:

Ehiz ehiz! Howdy? How do u cope with 4h timeframe? I hardly trade these days cos my background is scalping. Unfortunately i don't have such screen time anymore nd am kinda struggling to trade 4hr time frame. How do u trade such? As in system.
bro i have learnt in my own way that forex is all about patience so i dont aim for to many trades but quality trades because you get to a level in forex where your lots become mega so you dont need to trade to much, secondly i feel there are too much noise in other timeframe so therefore trading H4 gives me the ability to monitor the market at every candle, my system can trade any time frame but for anything lesser than h4 i cant monitor it because of some factors like light and slow internet service in nija so am force to get use to H4,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by ehizmac: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2012
EU traders watch out for that red line if it breaks short that means the trend is coming down but if not its gonna keep trending up in a channel so watch it. this analysis is based on 30min i just wanna use it to help those having doubt about the EU pair, enough of that am going back to my H4

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by urmezy: 12:35pm On Feb 24, 2012
lawson007:

there are so many systems out there.frenchman2 can give u more than you can ask for but that is not why we are here,your affiliate programe with this people doesn't give you the right to make the claims they are making without proofs.
pls be serious

l am sorry to get you annoyed mr frenchman2.please,don`t take this personal,folk!definitely,this isn`t for your consumption because l can see you are making thousands of dollars in the market everyday,then you have no business being here in the first place.
so,just leave it for those who still need one or two things to make them improve in their daily trading and forge ahead with your dear life.
cheers man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2012
ehizmac:

bro i have learnt in my own way that forex is all about patience so i dont aim for to many trades but quality trades because you get to a level in forex where your lots become mega so you dont need to trade to much, secondly i feel there are too much noise in other timeframe so therefore trading H4 gives me the ability to monitor the market at every candle, my system can trade any time frame but for anything lesser than h4 i cant monitor it because of some factors like light and slow internet service in nija so am force to get use to H4,

Thou have well spoken.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Ogboraph(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2012
@boy2, pls dont be offended i ve sent you detail of what you need to know about me to your YIM thanks you are welcome as my friend and pal  

ehizmac:

EU traders watch out for that red line if it breaks short that means the trend is coming down but if not its gonna keep trending up in a channel so watch it. this analysis is based on 30min i just wanna use it to help those having doubt about the EU pair, enough of that am going back to my H4
dont think you guys can pull EURUSD DOWN i say up up we go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2012
ehizmac:

the uptrend is well established given your time frame consideration. 1.3512, 1.3626 and 1.3660 are the marks to look out for.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by fxisreal: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2012
[quote][/quote]

the up is getting weak here, but it too early to call for short but who are mine to dictate for mr. market  but am look to short soon myself.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 12:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
fxisreal:

the up is getting weak here, but it too early to call for short but who are mine to dictate to mr. market  but am look to short soon myself.

Very early my bro to call for short. As for the up, we still have space to do 100 pips more for the week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by jamace(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2012
Sell EUR/USD at 1.3385 with SL at 1.3445
This call is still right. SL not yet hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
fxisreal:

the up is getting weak here, but it too early to call for short but who are mine to dictate for mr. market  but am look to short soon myself.
Very early my bro to call for short. As for the up, we still have space to do 100 pips more for the week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2012
jamace:

This call is still right. SL not yet hit.

@jamace let me borrow ur SL as my first TP. pls don't be annoyed I am just playing I like to release stress off me. Happy pipping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 1:16pm On Feb 24, 2012
Concept:

@jamace let me borrow ur SL as my first TP. pls don't be annoyed I am just playing I like to release stress off me. Happy pipping.

hehehehe. That's a wicked and inconsiderate borrowing u r embarking on. Don't let jamace jam u o. lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by piphunter(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2012
It seems nobody in this forum trades GU. that is understandable cos the pair could be quite tricky,  This forum is just full of EU junkies,  not good at all. angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2012
piphunter:

It seems nobody in this forum trades GU. that is understandable cos the pair could be quite tricky,  This forum is just full of EU junkies,  not good at all. angry

lol at the word eu junkies. A couple of us trade gu and I don't see anything trickery about it. Infact, there's nothing trickery about any instrument if you trend with them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by mekuzoil(m): 1:37pm On Feb 24, 2012
Where are all the masters in the house, could somebody pls say something concerning GU, looks like its still going up!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by piphunter(m): 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2012
lol at the word eu junkies. A couple of us trade gu and I don't see anything trickery about it. Infact, there's nothing trickery about any instrument if you trend with them.
You seem to be a trend Junkie grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2012
mekuzoil:

Where are all the masters in the house, could somebody pls say something concerning GU, looks like its still going up!

Most def. we might see a bit of retracement but we shall see 1.5846. whether that is met today is another matter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2012
piphunter:

You seem to be a trend Junkie grin

Guilty as charged. smiley grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by WinningEdge: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2012
let`s keep buying EU$EJ,the overall trend is still LONG.
EU will rise to 1.3609 and might continue rising towards 1.4138.
For those who like hedging you can SELL USDCHF alongside EU as they are inversely proportional,it will go down to touch 0.8544
EJ will go up to test 109.87
Happy pipsful trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by tonjoan: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
WinningEdge:

For those who like hedging you can SELL USDCHF alongside EU as they are inversely proportional,it will go down to touch 0.8544
Happy pipsful trading.

Your first post ever on nairaland and I'm already applauding it.=D>
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by WinningEdge: 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2012
X3n:

my brother,from my own analysis the overall trend for EU all things being equall is still UP!
there may be small,small movement down but EU is going up to test 1.3609 and it might even go as far up as 1.4138.
so pls let`s take caution.
wish u a pipsful trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by WinningEdge: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2012
tonjoan:

Your first post ever on nairaland and I'm already applauding it.=D>
You are welcome my brother.we are only trying and God is helping us.
cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2012
EU may definitely get to 1.3800 area by next. @naijababe, thought you are off-duty today to join in our analysis. @swiftz, I dey enjoy you as you've improved so much in your trading. Abeg you know where honeric dey?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by Concept(m): 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2012
WinningEdge:

Happy pipsful trading.

Here is he. Humble & a sharp shooter. Do not relent, your presence will ever be appreciated, I hope you have come to stay. Welcome & well done.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by JAkpayen(m): 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2012
@WinningEdge, welcome to our fold and thread for naija's forex traders. Are you a Winning Edge Forex System user?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 by bond777(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2012
Whatever has a beggining will surely ve an end. Will de upward movement on EU retrace here (upper trendline holding the rise) - see chart

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100)

If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.