Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Anybody Ever Used 1khosting.net ? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anybody Ever Used 1khosting.net ? (767 Views)

Ever Used Zend? / Who Has Ever Used Syskay Webhosting Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Ever Used 1khosting.net ? by ponana(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hello, i need reviews for 1khosting.net before i purchase. Anybody??
Re: Anybody Ever Used 1khosting.net ? by iGuru1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2012
You can try our solution www.centurymegasysten.com
Re: Anybody Ever Used 1khosting.net ? by DualCore1: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
If you guys don't have the info the poster needs there is no harm in passing by. All of you should stop seeing every thread with a "webhosting" tag as an opportunity to copy-paste one of your ads, its immature. If you are good, you are good. You won't even need to make any noise about it.
Re: Anybody Ever Used 1khosting.net ? by iGuru1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
@dualcore,
if you tell people about what you offer that is better than what they going for, is it a crime?
Re: Anybody Ever Used 1khosting.net ? by DualCore1: 12:19am On Jan 29, 2012
No one asked you for something better and you are not in any position to tell if your service is better, that's a position for your clients and up until now I do not see anyone telling me or anyone else here about your service being good, talk less of being better.

Restrict your adverts to the threads you have created for it, don't jump into all threads with the webhosting tag and hijack it. You kill the quality of this board, please.

These days I see a thread that has to do with webhosting, I just look at the last poster and I see it's one of the regular spammers here (not bots) and I don't bother wasting time checking the thread cuz I know its going to be an advert.

I will not take part in making an issue out of this, if this doesn't make sense to you kindly ignore and pass along to what makes sense to you.
Re: Anybody Ever Used 1khosting.net ? by mukulu56(m): 1:07am On Jan 31, 2012
1Khosting is a good web hosting company to host your site with cos of 24-7 uptime server plus you get lots of features http://1khosting.net/webhosting.html for free, is a 100% reliable web host,
Re: Anybody Ever Used 1khosting.net ? by ilekky(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2012
@Duacore,nothing is wrong telling people what you do for a living.

The person asked for a review of an hosting company so you

should not be annoyed for the post of i-guru.
Re: Anybody Ever Used 1khosting.net ? by databoy247(m): 11:27am On Feb 01, 2012
Maybe you guys dont understand dual core, you dont keep pasting your adverts in every thread you come across. someone requested for a review and you are giving an advert. Its funny. For you to spend time advertising at every chance you get, it means you really dont have clients you attend to. Personally i prefer advertising offline (and i get a bunch of my clients offline) than NL.

Bottom line, dont derail from original purpose of thread and allow it flow as it ought to. If you wanna advertise, i believe there is a section for that. cool

(1) (Reply)

Seun, There Is A Mistake. Hope You Can Fix It Soon. / Do People Still Click Adverts? Share You Experience / From Webhost To Web Host As A Reseller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.