Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (33013 Views)

Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months / Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by akpan123(m): 3:33am On Jan 19, 2012
THE BIG QUESTION IS , WHY WAS SHE APPOINTED , BASED ON WHAT QUALIFICATION. AND WHO RECOMMENDED HER. THE SAME GROUP OF CORRUPT

POLITICIAN. IT MAKES NO SENSE TO ME. NIGERIA NEEDS A CLEAN START, ANYONE OR THEIR CHILDREN WHO HAVE BEEN AT ANY POST IN LAST 25YEARS

SHOULD NOT BE APPOINTED TO ANY POST IN THE GOVERNMENT.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by purefella(m): 4:49am On Jan 19, 2012
Dat woman madueke na witch she be make she comot jor
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Faheedat: 5:09am On Jan 19, 2012
GEJ,you are now on the track,We  need total overhauling of the NNPC and its subsidiary and bring people founding wanting to book,
Please send the Group Manging Director NNPC home too for the committee to work
Moreso extend the good work to other ministry because the so call cancerwork-Corruption is now the order of the day
Finally,Seun  Please where are we on the outcome of the last year Biometric result of the Nigeria Police Salary and Federal Pension Scheme where 60% and 67% are ghost workers?
Is this how to fight corruption?
What happen to other Ministry and parasters to follow shame and begin Biometric data payments NOw
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by studyineu: 6:01am On Jan 19, 2012
She should be retained at the efcc offices before she escape
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by sucrecruz: 6:05am On Jan 19, 2012
ITS VERY SAD THAT THOSE THAT FOREFRONT THIS NATION DO THAT WITH GREED COME TO THINK OF IT WHEN YOU VISIT ADVANCE NATION YOU KNOW THAT OUR LEADERS ARE WICKED AND CURRUPT. I REMEMBER EARLY LAST WHEN I WAS IN EUROPE A  MINISTER WAS FORCED TO RESIGN FOR USING A BENZ CAR TO TRAVEL A LONG DISTANCE REASON BECAUSE SHE IS FULLY AWARE OF THE FUEL CONSUMPTION THATS WHAT WE CALL TRUE GOVERNANCE.GEJ HIM SELF SPENDS 1.3BILLION ON FEEDING PER ANNUM SO WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT
DAM MADE A MOCKERYOF HER SELF AND DISPLAYED MINIMAL KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT WAS EVEN SUBSIDIZED PUBLISHING A WRONG FIGURE TO NIGERIANS SHE IS NOT FIT TO BE MINISTER OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES IF NOT FOR PROTECTING HER HUSBAND'S ILL GOTTEN OIL BLOCKS shocked
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by seunlayi(m): 6:10am On Jan 19, 2012
a welcome development

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by tillo4real(m): 6:12am On Jan 19, 2012
That is great move by the president,all my pple in nairaland there going to be a change in nigeria through jonathan and also I really lake the fuel protest,jonathan learn a lot of lesson and his going to move nigeria further,long life my president
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by ndigbo: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2012
Hmmmmm, Hope this is no flim trick?
Good news anyway!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by kokoA(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2012
Lie! Why can't I find it on any of the dailies?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by manosteel(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2012
This is long overdue.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by fm7070: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2012
Uncle Jona dey vex oooooooooooo
Next on the line is Ringim.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Btruth: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2012
who is this bi, h husband? Don't they have morals in their homes? When are we going to stop all this paddy paddy system of government? O ga ooo. God should save us all ooo.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Mcleo007(m): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2012
Hope she gets the humble pie she deserves.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by otokx(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2012
Looks like a false news.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by buJu234: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2012
when i told u guys early last yr that that woman is a big crook u guys didnt talk,

go and find out abt a company called 7-energy,

then u will really knw dis woman,
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by jason2010(m): 10:08am On Jan 19, 2012
Bandit C.:

Seems like it is your own sister that you are referring to as a b1tch, thugs with no manners. You lot just open your mouths wide and talk pure rubbish. You are referring to a respectfully married woman with grown kids as a b1tch. Honestly, you deserve to be shot. Monkey.

Bandit C, is that really your screen name? Na wao, you call me a thug with no manners, and yet your handle reads Bandit C. lol. My man, rather than get petty over my use of the word "BTICH" at Madueke, please get mad at her (Madueke) and her administration (PDP) for all the Nigerians that have been impoverished by their bad administration policies. Get your priorities right man, choose your battles right. I am not the enemy. Madueke and PDP are the enemies. Please get off my dingalin and go fight them
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by kamuzu(m): 10:14am On Jan 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin

jason2010:

Bandit C, is that really your screen name? Na wao, you call me a thug with no manners, and yet your handle reads Bandit C. lol. My man, rather than get petty over my use of the word "BTICH" at Madueke, please get mad at her (Madueke) and her administration (PDP) for all the Nigerians that have been impoverished by their bad administration policies. Get your priorities right man, choose your battles right. I am not the enemy. Madueke and PDP are the enemies. Please get off my dingalin and go fight them

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by tee2011: 10:19am On Jan 19, 2012
After her suspension she should also face EFCC to account for the mansion she bought sometime last year and all the private jets acquired by her family. They have revealed all their secret during the process of subsidy removal not knowing that Nigerians are watching . God will judge and reward them accordingly for impoverished the land for their own selfless gain.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Baawaa(m): 10:21am On Jan 19, 2012
Unconfirmed news
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Faheedat: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2012
Hi Comrade,
I know that it is not easy for GEJ to deal with the Carbal?
Kudos to OBJ he went ahead to deal with TAFA and the gallant officer went into cooler?
All this revelelation and facts and figures are all stories?
Who is who to push the matter to a logical conclusion in Nigeria
IF YOU CAN RECALL =BIOMERIC DATA SHOWS 60% OF NIGERIA POLICE ARE GHOST AND WHO IS COLLECTING THE THE MONTHLY SALARIES ACCORDING TO OUR FINANCE MINISTER?
60% OF MONTHLY PENSIONIER MONEY RUNINIG TO BILLION ARE PAID TO GHOST PENSIONIER?
BUT UP THIS THIS MOMENT NOBODY IS HOLD RESPONSIBLE NOR CHARGE TO COURT  ?
LET US REVERT BACK TO REGIONAL SYSTEM AND PAID OUR HONORABLE SITTING ALLOWANCES
tHANKSshocked
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Gbawe: 10:38am On Jan 19, 2012
Nigerians !!!! You never seek knowledgeable when it matters so as to be able to challenging misrule. Na when matter don 'wowo' totally una go dey make noise. Folks should scan NL to see how some of us (Oyb, Blacksta, myself) spoke non-stop of the corruption of Allison-Madueke , in bed with the oil majors and frustrating the passage of the PIB, while the likes of Beaf did a 'number' on the minds of Nairalanders who did not bother to look at issues dispassionately before supporting Allison-Madueke blindly and parroting the usual "they want to bring our daughter down" crap. "she is winning and the yaribas and almajiris want to bring her down". My conscience is clear that I do my best to show consistently who the enemies of Nigerian, from all corners of the nation, are. Others only remain happy to stoke the fire of sectional and ethnic bias.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729480.64.html

Beaf wrote:

Madueke has really spoilt business for the old vampires that were sucking the country dry, now the phuckers are all angry and sponsoring trash stories.

Listen people, there is no more oil to steal and that sector will keep getting all loopholes blocked. The next one is to eject all those phucking distributors that caused artificial kerosine scarcity.

Yes vultures, feel free to tremble and quake, because that woman will wreck your thieving businesses.

If una like mek una kill una sef, nutin de happen! Cool
If una like mek una hang una pikin dem, nutin de happen! Cool

The woman is a heroine.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-795938.0.html

Gbawe wrote:

Nairalanders , see the corrupt shenanigans of Allison-Madueke for yourselves. I tried to post this same article on Nairaland before she was confirmed as a returning Petroleum Minister a few months ago but the nairaland admin ensured my thread never saw the light of day. in fact, I was banned till Madueke was confirmed a minister !!! I guess GEJ needs his own personal blank 'cheque book' in the form of Allison-Madueke and nothing must stand in the way of that.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2012
jason2010:

You are still talking,  you shameless pig. You are here calling a woman, who could possibly be your mother's age and able to feed your entire wretched folks, derogatory names and you still have the audacity to talk more c.rap? I reiterate, you are a big f00l who shoots his mouth around online because the internet unfortunately grants you that anonymity. No be your fault.

And you of all persons are talking about somebody hopping on your non existent d1ck when you are on about anybody's ish on this site and hopping unto threads that do not require or desire your silly inputs.  Mumu.

Yeah  and bandit C is the name and it actually means more than your childish mind can ever comprehend, so don't even go there.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Gbawe: 10:51am On Jan 19, 2012
I have personally started many threads about this woman's corruption. Aside massively enriching herself and acting without transparency, it has long being held that this woman is in bed with the oil majors and assisting them to prevent the passage of the PIB. Next time I hope Nigerians listen and pay attention when it matters and not after the house has burnt down . From June last year:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-699472.0.html

I have always said GEJ will be worse than Shehu Shagaria and Yaradua because all three have one thing in common i.e they are all heavily compromised leaders , backed by the worst AGIPs and ruinous hands, who allow corruption and an 'anything goes' mentality to thrive. Allison-Madueke's conduct below means she should be facing serious investigation and not reappointment as a Minister. Any President not willing to directly fight the vested interests that prevents Nigeria's progress is simply dead on arrival.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by IykeD(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2012
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by jason2010(m): 10:53am On Jan 19, 2012
Bandit C.:

You are still talking,  you shameless pig. You are here calling a woman, who could possibly be your mother's age and able to feed your entire wretched folks, derogatory names and you still have the audacity to talk more c.rap? I reiterate, you are a big f00l who shoots his mouth around online because the internet unfortunately grants you that anonymity. No be your fault.

And you of all persons are talking about somebody hopping on your non existent d1ck when you are on about anybody's ish on this site and hopping unto threads that do not require or desire your silly inputs.  Mumu.

Yeah  and bandit C is the name and it actually means more than your childish mind can ever comprehend, so don't even go there.

Thats exactly why 9ja no go ever get better, fools like you just choose to fight the wrong battles all the time. OK Let me repeat myself one more time "MADUEKE IS A B-TCH", now go eat a dikc or hug a transformer and shock. Dumb ni-ga.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by jason2010(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2012
IykeD:

Saw this of her son and how he lavishes Nigerian money.

http://www.9jabook.com/forum/topics/oil-minister-double-standards-photos-of-son-s-private-jet-lifesty

I know, outrageous flossing and spending of our money by her kid, and fools like "BANDIT C" got the nerve to attack me for calling Madueke a b-tch
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by forkadict(m): 10:57am On Jan 19, 2012
What i don't understand is why Nairalanders do not bother to verify the authenticity of  threads before they start posting enmasse. People who i assume are literate just behaving like market women by spreading rumour. Dem say dem say. Follow follow mentality. Everybody just itching to post crap on Nairaland. Clearly the OP was either confused, or high on some substance or just plain dumb as not to be able to listen to news rightly. I have searched and i cant find any such news anywhere. I challlenge anyone with authentis source of this news to please do me a favour by posting it here so i can check first hand.

@ Gbawe.
I am highly dissappointed to note that you are also a part of the clowns on here. Your 'attack' on BEEF was just out of line and absolutely unneccessary. YOu attack someone based on rumour I am ashamed of you guy.

PS: I AM NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A FAN OF BEEF ON OR OFF NAIRALAND. I JUST BELIEVE THAT THINGS SHOULD BE DONE THE RIGHT WAY. THANKS.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Gbawe: 11:04am On Jan 19, 2012
fork adict:

What i don't understand is why Nairalanders do not bother to verify the authenticity of  threads before they start posting enmasse. People who i assume are literate just behaving like market women by spreading rumour. Dem say dem say. Follow follow mentality. Everybody just itching to post crap on Nairaland. Clearly the OP was either confused, or high on some substance or just plain dumb as not to be able to listen to news rightly. I have searched and i cant find any such news anywhere. I challlenge anyone with authentis source of this news to please do me a favour by posting it here so i can check first hand.

@ Gbawe.
I am highly dissappointed to note that you are also a part of the clowns on here. Your 'attack' on BEEF was just out of line and absolutely unneccessary. YOu attack someone based on rumour I am ashamed of you guy.

PS: I AM NOT AND NEVER WILL BE A FAN OF BEEF ON OR OFF NAIRALAND. I JUST BELIEVE THAT THINGS SHOULD BE DONE THE RIGHT WAY. THANKS.

Keep your disappointment to yourself. You think I contribute here because I care what you think? I attacked no one. You must have been on Mars not to note how Beaf and others did their best to deviously ethnicise a nigerian problem by hinting that the SW and North are the problem of the oil sector. No person from the SS and SE is guilty of any wrongdoing according to them. Why should I then not expose such ethnic jingoism given that some of us have always insisted on the corrupt shenanigans of Allison-Madueke? Una just begin. More will come out about Ekweremadu, David Mark and others because the marketers bitterly resent how corrupt politicians have now thrown them to the 'lynch mob' to deflect attention from their own 'sins' . just keep watching.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by forkadict(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2012
@ Gbawe.

As much as possible, i wouldn't like to be drawn into an online verbal exchange.

Fact remains that the OP came on here to spread rumour and you also joined the band in propagating the rumour. Simple. And that is a very dishounourable and despicable act at least for people who claim to be educated.

So you really think that by 'exposing' Allison Madueke's corrupt tendencies, you have done a fantastic job? Please clap for yourself. FYI, even Non-Nigerians know that virtually all (> 95%) of politicians in nigeria are corrupt. Let alone a full blooded Nigerian like me. So please you can never repeat never tell me anything new about naija politicians and their corrupt practices.

Do have a good day.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by oromune: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2012
if this is true, we all need say sorry to GEJ.
It was the peoples protest that lead to all these. See the result of the powers of the people
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 19, 2012
jason2010:

Thats exactly why 9ja no go ever get better, fools like you just choose to fight the wrong battles all the time. OK Let me repeat myself one more time "MADUEKE IS A B-TCH", now go eat a dikc or hug a transformer and shock. Dumb ni-ga.

As I said earlier, you can only utter such nonsense about someone who stands heads and shoulders above your entire generation, born or otherwise because the internet grants you that anonymity and that only denotes a coward, which you have proven time and again to be.

It's really funny that you could call her such a derogatory name, when the possibility is there that your very own sister could be the neighborhood wheel barrow, getting gagged by any disease coated d1ck out there.

I can tell that lack of attention from chicks and lack of getting kitty is the reason you run around across these boards hollering "b1tch"  everywhere and having perverted thoughts about that woman. Truly, you are a loser. Monkey.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by babsjnr(m): 11:26am On Jan 19, 2012
Madueke is bastard fck d bitc* ole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of A Consultant Shot By Police In Owerri / Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) / Seven Things I Noticed Concerning Dino Melaye's Certificate Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.