Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> (33015 Views)

Nigeria Earns N2.5trn From Petroleum Products Export In 3 Months / Petroleum Ministry: Ledum Mitee Hails Buhari’s Moves To Take Over Job / Rotimi Amaechi Has Been Suspended From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by jason2010(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2012
Bandit C.:

As I said earlier, you can only utter such nonsense about someone who stands heads and shoulders above your entire generation, born or otherwise because the internet grants you that anonymity and that only denotes a coward, which you have proven time and again to be.

It's really funny that you could call her such a derogatory name, when the possibility is there that your very own sister could be the neighborhood wheel barrow, getting gagged by any disease coated d1ck out there.

I can tell that lack of attention from chicks and lack of getting kitty is the reason you run around across these boards hollering "b1tch"  everywhere and having perverted thoughts about that woman. Truly, you are a loser. Monkey.

Again choose your battles well and forget about all these wheelbarrow grammer shLt. ONE MORE TIME: "screw THAT MADUEKE B-TCH AND YOU TOO". You dey here dey protect the 9ja elite that has kept the majority of 9gerians in a downthrodden state. N-gga, with all that grammer, can't you think for a tad bit? I mean these people have literally kept us poor for the longest, and you are sitting behind your machine telling me baloney. You can go take a hike and I pray you dont come back.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2012
jason2010:

Again choose your battles well and forget about all these wheelbarrow grammer shLt. ONE MORE TIME: "screw THAT MADUEKE B-TCH AND YOU TOO". You dey here dey protect the 9ja elite that has kept the majority of 9gerians in a downthrodden state. N-gga, with all that grammer, can't you think for a tad bit? I mean these people have literally kept us poor for the longest, and you are sitting behind your machine telling me baloney. You can go take a hike and I pray you dont come back.

Who gives a hyena dung about you and your nigerian elites nonsense. Point is that you should know when not to cross the line and call somebody's mom a "b1tch" and try to act tough about it. Has Mrs. madueke ever slept with your scrawny a55? That attitude would get your head cut off in real life and you know it.

Foul mouthed freaks online but when you call them out, they feign their usual ignorance. Go and occupy yourself with more productive things and do not seek cheap attention online. Godd.amn perverts.

Oh and f0ck you too. M0r0n.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Ghostbuster: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2012
I dont understand why people will stand to defend evil at this age wen even the unborn knows the truth when they see one, even the devil has followers. Bag of 3.2 mill and people saying shit bout monarchy trash. Someone must be possessed by poverty spirit to be comfortable with this. Give me 500k and am made for life, really unfair
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by jason2010(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2012
Bandit C.:

Who gives a hyena dung about you and your nigerian elites nonsense. Point is that you should know when not to cross the line and call somebody's mom a "b1tch" and try to act tough about it. Has Mrs. madueke ever slept with your scrawny a55? That attitude would get your head cut off in real life and you know it.

Foul mouthed freaks online but when you call them out, they feign their usual ignorance. Go and occupy yourself with more productive things and do not seek cheap attention online. Godd.amn perverts.

Oh and f0ck you too. M0r0n.

This schmuck you never hang yourself yet!!!!. Ok lets try again SHE is a "BANDIT C and a Bltch". Now go hang yourself now. This should be the final nail to your coffin a_s kisser
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by jason2010(m): 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2012
Bandit C.:

Who gives a hyena dung about you and your nigerian elites nonsense. Point is that you should know when not to cross the line and call somebody's mom a "b1tch" and try to act tough about it. Has Mrs. madueke ever slept with your scrawny a55?  That attitude would get your head cut off in real life and you know it.

Foul mouthed freaks online but when you call them out, they feign their usual ignorance. YouGo and occupy yourself with more productive things and do not seek cheap attention online. Godd.amn perverts.

Oh and f0ck you too. M0r0n. Thus I ain't responding no more

You come off as an online "SHILL" that is being paid by Alison Madueke. In fact I believe that you are.  If not, then why the obsession with "why did I call her a bltch"?. Anyway, this is my last reply. Make your money homie.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by CORDROSS: 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2012
She should be sentenced and taken to the slaughter's slab. For her sister Ngozi, she should be careful next time when it comes to policy implementation. Oya
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by sped1oro(m): 5:33pm On Jan 19, 2012
if the ministry of petroleum resources must be probed,automatically Diezani must be probed alongside
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2012
jason2010:

This schmuck you never hang yourself yet!!!!. Ok lets try again SHE is a "BANDIT C and a Bltch". Now go hang yourself now. This should be the final nail to your coffin a_s kisser

lol @ this pig. The only coffin you nailed is that of your attention deprived self, bloody wänker. You are so unstable and wobbly in making a point that it is pitiful to observe. You have been served by me and whenever i see you rear your ugly head elsewhere on these forums or go abusive on anybody old enough to be your mother, best believe i will bring the heat on your stinky a55.

Remember the name, it is Bandit C. and you better not cross his path or you would get another E-beatdown. Now run along doggie and i ain't your homie fücking scum.
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by nsiadi: 12:24am On Jan 20, 2012
I de laugh like Obj & his friend Atiku
Somebody just flew a kite & u guys are looking for ways to knife yourselves on-line
I tot NLanders are educated lots
Dont you know we can have August visitors in June & April fool crackers in January!!!!!!!!
We hv confirmed that more people are now having multiple names which they use against GEJs govt
The cabal is, by so doing,@ least investing part of their loot in Naija-Haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaablaaaa
All I know is that our culture forbids insulting WEALTHY people---because if they catch you--
-you will be forgotten in jail 4 m 4 mo 4 mon 4 mont 4 month 4 months 4 monthssssssssssss
If you doubt tell the witch @ Endor to ask Femi Kuti`s big DADDY
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Boyoorisha: 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2012
it is a big lie!
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Odunnu: 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2012
alarm4:

GEJ have sucessfull see free Babe to hammer for compulsory leave so that they can meet at the usaual spot check to enjoy thmself, while fooling nja on chritix,
GEJ is tired of his first Grammatical lady, GEJ  tongue is seroiusly need a hangover, conji won kill em tongue
Lawdofmerci! I hope you have no intentions of writing English Language in the next JAMB?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by Odunnu: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
Watching and waiting. . .
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by olawalebabs(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2012
Odunnu:

Lawdofmerci! I hope you have no intentions of writing English Language in the next JAMB?
What is the meaning of that?
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by nsiadi: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2012
@ Olawaleba,

Hope our official language remains English language & not Panya
Re: Diezani Alison-Madueke Sacked? (Suspended From Petroleum Ministry?) <False> by hardbody: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
ratty7000:
allison madueke has been the masterminder behind the scandals in our downstream sector.she has so far conaive with the cabal to scundle our money.may God punish ur generation.

I agree with you but what did u even say? God punish English Language

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ex-Militants On Rampage In Rivers/Bayelsa (happening Now) / 2023: Why Nigeria Needs Me - Tinubu / President Tinubu Receives Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal, Global Chairman, Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.