Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! (2129 Views)

List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. / Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by optimist: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2006
I humbly bring up this topic because i feel i should correct an impression people have about us, people feel we are crops of unintelligent people. But i want us to change that notion by coming out not to defend ourselves but to make people know that one`s destiny does not totally depend on the grade on his certificate.
Please do not be ashamed to post in contributions or opinions.
We shall soon form our own Association.
Optimist
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by Dauda(m): 2:56am On Mar 17, 2006
The job market in Nigeria makes your situation a little difficult, except if you are connected.
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by Seun(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2006
3rd class or not, you can make it if you try. Good luck. cheesy
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by Dauda(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2006
Keep your head up. Don't let that put you down. We have examples of very rich and successful people around us today that do not even have college degrees.
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by Johnny(m): 5:07pm On Mar 21, 2006
optimist, third class is not very good. But with God all things are possible.
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by dynamite(f): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2006
cool. best of luck
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by Vongauche(m): 1:44am On Apr 03, 2006
indeed, of all the degree classes, 2 are hardest to get- first class and third class. The former because u have to consistently churn out excellent work and the latter because u have to consistently do badly but not so bad as to be kicked off the course  grin

people who get both are very special and intriguing people. afterall everyone comes out with second class.  cool

walahi, i don marra  lipsrsealed
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by otokx(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2006
this is a land of opportunity
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by spunk(m): 12:05pm On May 23, 2006
men l feel and agree with you.with three stripes(third class) people look at you as if you are some creature so it makes one look unique just like the 1st class degree holders.
No be the end of the world look around you and find something else to do and be the best then they will know that you gat skills afterall.
keep ur head and carry go!!! cool
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by webcrawlla(m): 4:12pm On May 24, 2006
As a matter of fact, the most successful men in the world did not go to school. You don't even have to be a graduate to be successful. Education is only a neccesity. Like Seun said, if you try, you will make it, regardless off first class or 'last class'. I wish you the best.
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by Phlota(f): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2006
Actually, having a grade isnt easy bt wit determinatn, u can make it if u try. i heard smthin recently dat those wit 3rd class or even pass have 1st class nd 2-1 students in their employment. most at d top r dropouts, its all about having visions and goals 2 accomplish. so stop drooling about such a trivial issue, optimist. cya at d top
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by spikedcylinder: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2007
Actually a third class degree is not very bad if you plan to work in the corporate world and know the right people. You can also basically make a headway if you have terrific, outta this world skills or you have the resources to start your own organization.
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by hype: 7:53pm On Jul 04, 2007
@optimist. I wonder what forming an association will do, Is it out of self pity for yourself or what? cos i wonder why first class and second class degree holders are not thinking of forming an association aswell. As a third class degree holder it would be difficult to find a good job unless u've got connection or if u av a good capital you can set urself up.
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by Chiori(m): 2:44am On Jul 26, 2007
I dodge Third-Class degree seriously.
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by chiomaj1(f): 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2007
hello house,i got a third class and have work
with creative design at v.i from there to intercontinental bank
now,is all about what yu can do and how good yu are
let no one tell yu dat b/c u"ve got third class u cant work execpt
thru connection,i know some1 who is workin with intercon bank
with a third class and is now with alcatel in V.l.go out there and look for
job,send me your cvs i will help 2 send them 2 the people i know,pls the
intelligent ones that can defend wat they study
chiomana007@yahoo.com
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by tetede: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2007
Is not a disease but should not be encouraged.
Dont think you are Jobless because you av a third class, we av some 2.1 product that are still searching.

Virgin nigeria takes any class including PASS and their pay is better than some org. that believes so much in grade.

If u are so much intrested in white collar job then a 2nd degree might be useful.
Re: Third Class Holders: Let's Be Proud And Bold! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2007
third class is a grade isnt it?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Information On How To Start A Vocational School / Why Did Architects And Engineers Design The Laguna Garzon Bridge? / Is The ASUU/FG Meeting Holding Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.