Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (171986 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 6:47am On Jun 06, 2012
matiuaremu: okay,please i wont go but where will i be taking lectures? and hope there are no precautions?, and am i going to pay for the semester?

U wil b receivin lectures in ur campus...D reason am askin u to b rceivin lecture is dat d exam might b january so dat u can b able writ exam if ur result is out b4 1st cmesta exams wil b written...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2012
Odunnu: I as the Moderator cannot be on every thread even though I look in once in a while. It is everybody's duty to report any shady activity to me. I just got a report that Preserver the creator of this thread is posting a wrong/fake website claiming its the official Uniosun site. I have modified and inputed the right one and assume it was a mistake from him.
Let us all join hands and make this thread scam free. Remember, report every suspected post!

Tanx boss...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2012
Odunnu: I as the Moderator cannot be on every thread even though I look in once in a while. It is everybody's duty to report any shady activity to me. I just got a report that Preserver the creator of this thread is posting a wrong/fake website claiming its the official Uniosun site. I have modified and inputed the right one and assume it was a mistake from him.
Let us all join hands and make this thread scam free. Remember, report every suspected post!
Odunnu.I never for once said that it is the official website of UNIOSUN but it is known by the school management and signed and I'm a known credible figure in the university main campus system here in Osogbo as I'm popularly called SERVER in the school and you cannot miss me as even CSO and least security man know me.
Visit the site yourself as I provide useful informations and have link to the school OFFICIAL WEBSITE even to and more details bout UNIOSUN CISC0 ACADEMY where I'm most time at some times eventhough as a student and I'm current an IT ESSENTIAL programme and even assistant course reps at the UNIOSU CISCO academy IT ESSENTIAL PROGRAMME and I'm currently one of those registering students in the cisco building & seeing to its success giving candidates guidelines.

I'm glad to tell you that people like mayorall as I can from his comment above in here and others reporting or lets say beefing are here to scam uniosun candidates as he claim to be in main campus but he has no trace other than his no.Let him come and see me in main campus if his sure of himself and to proof to me that he his not a scammer.
Moreso,I'm a problogger and I'm using my resources and knowledge to run www.uniosun.info and lets ask the one beneficial they've created and mind you all,check my signature to see my websites and you will know what I mean but you need login or be a registered member to be able to see my signature.Thanks
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2012
mayorall:

Tanx boss...
Odunnu is female
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2012
You must all note that www.uniosun.info is not a SCAM site & do you even try to read what are on the site and even get to me before taking this step.Plz the site as I provide unique and useful contents on the and at the end link back to www.uniosun.edu.ng via the www.uniosun.info.
You ought not to be as gullible as that though I just realized that you are a female.

Well!I like challenges like this and I'm being trained to overcome challenges as a trained Wealth creation tutor at

LEGAL WEALTH CREATION . COM but I do not expect you to just conclude like that to join these people trying to spoil their name & not mine for their selfish interest of scamming people in here OR I've you being bribed?hmmmm
Without me creating this thread and starting it smoothly,
will it be of great benefits like this before others like mayorall and associates come here to use style and advantage to scam candidates as I can boldly say with confidence.

For this reason,I will like the correct link of www.uniosun.info to be pasted back which you've changed and I implore you to evaluate the site or I will change them all back myself.

Thanks but always use initiative to evaluate a site reported before deciding though I know that you are not a webmaster and you can always forward it to the real site owner Oluwaseun Osewa who is also my friend on facebook whom I know.
Thanks and best of luck to everyone especially all UNIOSUN aspirants and I'm using this opportunity to tell you that most people telling you to call their mobile nos in here are all SCAMMER and do have any vital information nor assistance for you than your money and run away.

Can you trace anyone of them? But you can trace me by just asking for a popularly jingo called SERVER at the main campus here in Osogbo and you can as well meet me at my social website www.2go.wall.fm or check my signature.
See you all later and be wise cuz the fools will always remain FOOLS i repeated and "A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE ONES"
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2012
mayorall:

Tanx boss...
As for you,I do not have your time now but I will fish you if truely you in the main campus and you are a student & report you to the school management and I promise that you will regret your actions in here and mind you,
www.uniosun.info is known by the school management and it's not a scam site as you taught and reported you big FOOL and trained & styled big SCAMMER and other SCAMMERS.
Your days are all numbered!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:07am On Jun 06, 2012
I'm glad to tell all UNIOSUN aspirants in Lagos that UNIOSUN POST UTME form is now readily available at ECOBANK located at UNILAG now MAU at Akoka as it wasn't available there before.
Goodluck! !!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
@preserver thanks for the info....jt the news i've been waiting for
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
Hi preserver! What are we to submit, i mean the results and others(birth certificate, citizenship) on the day of the exam and wat is uniosun post ume cut off mark for banking and finance!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2012
@ PRESERVER & MAYORALL, u guys should stop all this things ure doing and focus on helping aspirants gain admission. I think every aspirant on this thread should know better than just calling every phone number they see here except they need urgent help, and they should recognize a scam when they hear one. If you're clean @ preserver, den u have nothing to worry about. A righteous man's works will surely speak for him. Pls continue with the reason why this thread was opened. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Philipsdael(m): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2012
salaksmana:
Odunnu is female
and so effin what?
Can't a female be a Boss?
Itooknow aka Mr.noticeme

2 Likes

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Meritbaba(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2012
PRESERVER:
As for you,I do not have your time now but I will fish you if truely you in the main campus and you are a student & report you to the school management and I promise that you will regret your actions in here and mind you,
www.uniosun.info is known by the school management and it's not a scam site as you taught and reported you big FOOL and trained & styled big SCAMMER and other SCAMMERS.
Your days are all numbered!
how are you so sure dat he's the one who reported you it cud be anybody,let any say whatever he like bro...just focus on what u create dis topic for...please....and please don't do any thing to hurt mayorall he too is trying to help
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2012
Philipsdael:
and so effin what?
Can't a female be a Boss?
Itooknow aka Mr.noticeme
I tot the guy wrote "Thanks brox" that was why. My eyes wasn't clear then, I'm not Mr noticeme. Thanks
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
It seems you guys have turn this thread into a battlefield.....smh
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]Hi frnds,i'm a uniosun aspirant alwayz willing to know more abt d sch...pls,has physiology and anatomy been included in the courses been offered at uniosun...I will be very gr8ful if responded to quickly...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Umartins1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
I bear no personal grudge against anybody.....but Preserver forced me out of this thread. He speaks as if he's the V.C. He once even cursed me but me just chill, you know? Na empty barrell dey make noise.
He's preserving nothing for you. Get wise....

I speaketh not with sentiment.

GOD IS GREAT!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
Umartins1: I bear no personal grudge against anybody.....but Preserver forced me out of this thread. He speaks as if he's the V.C. He once even cursed me but me just chill, you know? Na empty barrell dey make noise.
He's preserving nothing for you. Get wise....

I speaketh not with sentiment.

GOD IS GREAT!

"SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL LIKE YOU" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Umartins1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
PRESERVER:

"SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL LIKE YOU" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you call me a fool?? Well! Its quite syninical that you couldn't define a fool.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
Anyone here to cause trouble should please excuse us in this thread
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2012
Dotunloba: @preserver thanks for the info....jt the news i've been waiting for

You are welcomed........................................
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2012
PRESERVER:
Odunnu.I never for once said that it is the official website of UNIOSUN but it is known by the school management and signed and I'm a known credible figure in the university main campus system here in Osogbo as I'm popularly called SERVER in the school and you cannot miss me as even CSO and least security man know me.
Visit the site yourself as I provide useful informations and have link to the school OFFICIAL WEBSITE even to and more details bout UNIOSUN CISC0 ACADEMY where I'm most time at some times eventhough as a student and I'm current an IT ESSENTIAL programme and even assistant course reps at the UNIOSU CISCO academy IT ESSENTIAL PROGRAMME and I'm currently one of those registering students in the cisco building & seeing to its success giving candidates guidelines.

I'm glad to tell you that people like mayorall as I can from his comment above in here and others reporting or lets say beefing are here to scam uniosun candidates as he claim to be in main campus but he has no trace other than his no.Let him come and see me in main campus if his sure of himself and to proof to me that he his not a scammer.
Moreso,I'm a problogger and I'm using my resources and knowledge to run www.uniosun.info and lets ask the one beneficial they've created and mind you all,check my signature to see my websites and you will know what I mean but you need login or be a registered member to be able to see my signature.Thanks

Boss I swear 2 God I neva rport u 2 any1...Bt on management stuf...Hw do u expect managmnt 2 fish me out wen u tink am nt a student...mind u,I'M an exco member of my dpatmnt at d main campus ryt ie in Osogbo...if u stl av any doubt and u'r sure of ursef,u can kal and we fixed a plac 2 mit 2 both show our Identities and rport d outcom on dis thread and 2 mak d thread scam free...TANX BOSS...BT BEAR IT IN MINM I neva rportd u 2 Odunnu,rmemba he also closd my thread and I email im In April E didn't reply...dis is wat u knw ursef boss...D mistake u made was dat u didn't tel dem dat uniosun.info is nt uniosun oficia site...I knw dat...managmnt can't do me anytin cos I av d ryt as a citizen of d gr8 Country 2 speak...I gat my freedom of speech....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Umartins1(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2012
At this note, anyone that raises any issue that CAN by any means lead to conflict, should be banned from Nairaland.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Lovren(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2012
Can someone pls answer my question!
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Odunnu: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
Mr Preserver, why are you making all these baseless threats? Mayor didnt report you. Leave him alone. Lets make this thread scam, trouble and insult free
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2012
Can you all see that I'm right as I'm still fully in the school system while most other ppl aren't as I virtually predicted.

Anyway,I'm sorry for anyway for anyone that I'm accused in whichever way as you all know that 'OMO ALE NI KII BINU BEENI OMO ALE NI A N BE TI KII GBO'

Lets keep helping all uniosun aspirants but no posting of phone numbers for anyone to call anyone in here. . . . . . cuz that is somehow scamming in nature.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
PRESERVER: Can you all see that I'm right as I'm still fully in the school system while most other ppl aren't as I virtually predicted.

Anyway,I'm sorry for anyway for anyone that I'm accused in whichever way as you all know that 'OMO ALE NI KII BINU BEENI OMO ALE NI A N BE TI KII GBO'

Lets keep helping all uniosun aspirants but posting of phone numbers for anyone to anyone else . . .

Tanx boss...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2012
Odunnu: Mr Preserver, why are you making all these baseless threats? Mayor didnt report you. Leave him alone. Lets make this thread scam, trouble and insult free
ok and lets forget bout every issue and move things forward.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2012
Pls does anyone here have an idea on how the question will be set dis year cos i want to start reading but i dont have a clue on what to read or where to start reading from.
Pls reply
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 10:58pm On Jun 06, 2012
Dotunloba: Pls does anyone here have an idea on how the question will be set dis year cos i want to start reading but i dont have a clue on what to read or where to start reading from.
Pls reply

I tnk it wil stl b lik last year format...90 Eng and 10 curnt afair...pls rid abt d skul and knw abt d recent apenins 4 9ja...as dis ar d scheme of last year's current affair questns.....
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by raxmob: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Pls for my course comp sci... Uniosun site says 5 relevant subjects are eng,maths,phy, chem and any oda science sub... Any oda scie subject can be agric science right
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by raxmob: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Pls for my course comp sci... Uniosun site says 5 relevant subjects are eng,maths,phy, chem and any oda science sub... Any oda scie subject can be agric science right??
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2012
raxmob: Pls for my course comp sci... Uniosun site says 5 relevant subjects are eng,maths,phy, chem and any oda science sub... Any oda scie subject can be agric science right

Yes guy...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (114)

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.