Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,063 members, 7,835,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (171975 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 9:45am On Jun 07, 2012
raxmob: Pls for my course comp sci... Uniosun site says 5 relevant subjects are eng,maths,phy, chem and any oda science sub... Any oda scie subject can be agric science right
you can do that because anyone can substitute Agric for Biology and vice versa in any tertiary institution.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 9:58am On Jun 07, 2012
Important notice to all UNIOSUN aspirants:
For those that chose UNIOSUN as 2nd choice(1st candidates and also concerned with this but more of importance to 2nd choice cuz those that have chosen UNIOSUN as 1st choice and also probably being an indigene have more greater opportunity to be admittedp) are not indigene,prepare and dress cooperate to kill when coming for POST UTME as they are both coded requirements as you might also be interviewed as indecent dressing will surely disqualify you.
YOU CAN AS WELL GET CONNECTED TO ANYONE YOU KNOW AND TRUST THAT COULD BE OF HELP as I've got to know that 'there is a thing to pass and gain admission & there is as well another to gain admission'
Above all,your admission lies in your hand and begins with YOU....
Be prepared.......
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Rophyheart9ja(f): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2012
Am thru wit my post ume registration nd ave printed 2 copies of d slip.Am an Osun state origin but in d form d Osun was shorten as 'Osu.'Any problem.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Aderonkiez(f): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2012
Wat ws last yr post utme cut off mark for political science
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 10:58am On Jun 07, 2012
Rophyheart9ja: Am thru wit my post ume registration nd ave printed 2 copies of d slip.Am an Osun state origin but in d form d Osun was shorten as 'Osu.'Any problem.
Not at all as that was how it was programmed by the programmers.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by raxmob: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2012
PRESERVER: Important notice to all UNIOSUN aspirants:
For those that chose UNIOSUN as 2nd choice(1st candidates and also concerned with this but more of importance to 2nd choice cuz those that have chosen UNIOSUN as 1st choice and also probably being an indigene have more greater opportunity to be admittedp) are not indigene,prepare and dress cooperate to kill when coming for POST UTME as they are both coded requirements as you might also be interviewed as indecent dressing will surely disqualify you.
YOU CAN AS WELL GET CONNECTED TO ANYONE YOU KNOW AND TRUST THAT COULD BE OF HELP as I've got to know that 'there is a thing to pass and gain admission & there is as well another to gain admission'
Above all,your admission lies in your hand and begins with YOU....
Be prepared.......
. I chose comp sci, 231 in jamb, uniosun as second choice, am not an indigen, if I pass d postjamb well, will dis factors affect me
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2012
Aderonkiez: Wat ws last yr post utme cut off mark for political science
50 and above last year but it depends on candidates performance though.
Goodluck and be prepared. . . . . . . . .
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Dotunloba(m): 11:10am On Jun 07, 2012
@preserver Cooperate? You mean like shirt and trouser with shoe....am confused! :/
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2012
raxmob: . I chose comp sci, 231 in jamb, uniosun as second choice, am not an indigen, if I pass d postjamb well, will dis factors affect me
well!your utme score is OK nd u a good to go but these criteria will surely affect you except IF YOU MAKE IT TO THE MERIT LIST.
Ok?try your best & get fully prepared as admission processing is like battle front but no need to be scared as the Lord is with you.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:13am On Jun 07, 2012
raxmob: . I chose comp sci, 231 in jamb, uniosun as second choice, am not an indigen, if I pass d postjamb well, will dis factors affect me
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Rophyheart9ja(f): 11:18am On Jun 07, 2012
I hope dis year post ume will be English Lang. nd Current affairs nd wat type of question shuld will expect 4 d current affairs
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:27am On Jun 07, 2012
Dotunloba: @preserver Cooperate? You mean like shirt and trouser with shoe....am confused! :/
yes o o o o eventhough with tie to bad and ladies,be warned as not to open your chest as I saw some ladies but I didnt see some ladies that came for their post UTME registration at UNIOSUN main campus Cisco academy here in Osogbo as I even personally registered one but I'm not moved cuz I've seen alot and still seeing lots at my social networking and dating site www.2go.wall.fm

May God forgive but I no dey look bt I jst dey see oh oh oh.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by raxmob: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2012
PRESERVER:
well!your utme score is OK nd u a good to go but these criteria will surely affect you except IF YOU MAKE IT TO THE MERIT LIST.
Ok?try your best & get fully prepared as admission processing is like battle front but no need to be scared as the Lord is with you.
. Please what's d post ume score that can put me on merit... Dat is out of 100 in d post ume, what can I get 2 be on merit? Regardin 2 my jamb score and course. Thanks God bless
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Rophyheart9ja(f): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2012
@Preserver.Pls answer my question
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2012
Rophyheart9ja: I hope dis year post ume will be English Lang. nd Current affairs nd wat type of question shuld will expect 4 d current affairs
prepare to do some little and simple mathematic calculations and some brain twisting questions aka verbal reasoning or aptitude and concerning the current affairs,know much bout the names of management gurus/dons/profs of the university and note that UNIOSUN has 6 campuses at Osogbo(main campus),okuku,ikire,ejigbo,ifetedo,ipetu-ijesa and note date of notable happenings in Nigeria especially those related to education.
Ok?

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Aderonkiez(f): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
It an obj question or theory question
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
Let's crack a joke now as 'all work no play makes jack a dull boy'
what will be your answer to this question below if eventually you come across it as it goes thus & all you need to do is to fill in the gap. . . .let's see it.;
___ is the full name of a coded UNIOSUN aspirants helper with his/her username as ___ with a webpage___.
This question carries 20 marks out of 100.

What will be your answers?

And don't be amazed if you come across such of this question
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Rophyheart9ja(f): 12:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
=PRESERVER]Let's crack a joke now as 'all work no play makes jack a dull boy'
what will be your answer to this question below if eventually you come across it as it goes thus & all you need to do is to fill in the gap. . . .let's see it.;
___ is the full name of a coded UNIOSUN aspirants helper with his/her username as ___ with a webpage___.
This question carries 20 marks out of 100.

What will be your answers?

And don't be amazed if you come across such of this question[/quote]Adesida presegs with is username as preserver nd a web page 'www.uniosun.info

1 Like

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2012
Aderonkiez: It an obj question or theory question
it's obj
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by raxmob: 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2012
Preserver boss. . Please what's d post ume score that can put me on merit... Dat is out of 100 in d post ume, what can I get 2 be on merit? Regardin 2 my jamb score and course. Thanks God bless
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Adigun4sure: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
Am scared of this post ume. May Almight Allah help us all. Heaven help does who help themselve.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by larride(m): 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2012
hey everyone, I have collected the form and also done the registration, but i have a problem which is accomodation, my screening centre is in Okuku, can anybody help with accomodation or is dere a way to get a place to stay for the PUME?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2012
No need to worry as I will try my best to reply every question in here but

I've YOU all gotten your POST UTME form?

Are you having some difficulties getting to the banks that I've listed at www.uniosun.info and other useful way?

Feel free and relax as all you need to do is the watch/read this thread by tomorrow morning..................OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2012
raxmob: Preserver boss. . Please what's d post ume score that can put me on merit... Dat is out of 100 in d post ume, what can I get 2 be on merit? Regardin 2 my jamb score and course. Thanks God bless

It depends on other candidates scores i.e the top scorer and not as in the case of MESSI of Barcelona oooooooooooo
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
larride: hey everyone, I have collected the form and also done the registration, but i have a problem which is accomodation, my screening centre is in Okuku, can anybody help with accomodation or is dere a way to get a place to stay for the PUME?

I will get you connected with some people overthere and you must all note that you can as well stay in Osogbo on FRIDAY and take off early on SATURDAY to any part of the various other 5 campuses for your exam.OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by larride(m): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
PRESERVER:

I will get you connected with some people overthere and you must all note that you can as well stay in Osogbo on FRIDAY and take off early on SATURDAY to any part of the various other 5 campuses for your exam.OK?

Thanks so much Preserver, so how do i go about it? meanwhile it's me and a friend of mine but the friend happens to be a girl, that's where it problems comes from.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by tessymacroth: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2012
@preserver, kindly send me ur email address, let's chat privately
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 2:42am On Jun 08, 2012
larride:

Thanks so much Preserver, so how do i go about it? meanwhile it's me and a friend of mine but the friend happens to be a girl, that's where it problems comes from.

Ok and no problem with that and get in touch.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 2:44am On Jun 08, 2012
tessymacroth: @preserver, kindly send me ur email address, let's chat privately

Check your inbox and better still,get connected with me on FACEBOOK

My name on FACEBOOK is Adesida Godwin Presegs Crownhead or just type

PRESEGS into FACEBOOK search button.

Understood?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 3:13am On Jun 08, 2012
[size=14pt]Hello and good day to all UNIOSUN ASPIRANTS in here and I wish YOU all success in advance and you will agree with me that ,

it's been more than 6 days now that the OSUN STATE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 ADMISSION POST UTME FORM had been released and it will close by 15th of this month of which exam is on the 16th but I'm amazed that most candidates are still calling me that they've not gotten the card as they are far away and even some in Lagos that I've been directing to ECOBANK but they still have or two reasons and for this reason,i have to bring up this updates because I think that it will be of a great importance and it will assist those that are yet to get their own UNIOSUN Post UTME form

Visit here => http://www.uniosun.info/ to see where YOU can get the UNIOSUN POST UTME FOR and

Click here => http://www.uniosun.info/p/let-preserver-get-for-you-post-utme.html to get this form

with ease without much ado or stressing yourself
[/size]
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 9:00am On Jun 08, 2012
sum of d uniosun last year past question

1.Uniosun has hw many campuses.
2.The present Nigerian president is frm wat part of d country.
3.The said hmmmm bonbing statd frm wat state.
4.The motto of Osun state (formaly state of d livin springs,nw LAND OF VIRTUE.)
5.IF Ade called for a party wt chioma and Shola,neither Chioma nor Shola atnded d party.Who did Ade danced wit...pls in d option no He dancd wt no 1 dere o....datz hw d questn came last year.

2 Likes

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2012
DE students are also told to report on the day, I want to ask if we're writing the exam and wat shd we be expecting, I'm going for accounting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (114)

2017/2018 UI Postgraduate Discussion Thread / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.