Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission - Education (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission (171648 Views)

Poll: What RANGE does your UNIOSUN POST UTME score fall into?

30 - 40: 10% (2 votes)
41 - 50: 26% (5 votes)
51 - 60: 47% (9 votes)
61 - 70: 5% (1 vote)
71 - 80: 10% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Unizik 2012/2013 Admission List Is Out,check List Here. / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (114) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by larride(m): 10:34am On Jun 08, 2012
mayorall: sum of d uniosun last year past question

1.Uniosun has hw many campuses.
2.The present Nigerian president is frm wat part of d country.
3.The said hmmmm bonbing statd frm wat state.
4.The motto of Osun state (formaly state of d livin springs,nw LAND OF VIRTUE.)
5.IF Ade called for a party wt chioma and Shola,neither Chioma nor Shola atnded d party.Who did Ade danced wit...pls in d option no He dancd wt no 1 dere o....datz hw d questn came last year.

Thanks for dis, but the third questions isn't clear, is it bombing or wat? But anyway, good job for giving us clues, its highly apprecaited
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Olajide327: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2012
Pls while registering at d uniosun campus i actually choose maths and education tech, they said it was nt on their site bt it was in jamb brochure so they decided 2 pick agric econs 4 me. Hope dis does nt ve any disadvantage cos i did chem/maths/phy in jamb and i did biology and nt agric in waec.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by kaysleekz: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2012
pls will UNIOSUN give post ume student hostel to stay during d exam??.?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by solarmovic(m): 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2012
Pls is there hope, i want to use 2sitting 212jamb nd study busadmin
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2012
We said that posting of Phone numbers in this thread is a taboo as we now count as SCAM.
Why not try helping them first and let them have reason to respect you and give you a call to confide in you.
Respect demands courtesy.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2012
solarmovic: Pls is there hope,i want to use 2sitting 212jamb nd study busadmin

You have hope.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2012
kaysleekz: pls will UNIOSUN give post ume student hostel to stay during d exam??.?
Capital NO as you need to look for one yourself.OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2012
Olajide327: Pls while registering at d uniosun campus i actually choose maths and education tech, they said it was nt on their site bt it was in jamb brochure so they decided 2 pick agric econs 4 me. Hope dis does nt ve any disadvantage cos i did chem/maths/phy in jamb and i did biology and nt agric in waec.
It does not matter nd no probs.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2012
Joyturns2: DE students are also told to report on the day, I want to ask if we're writing the exam and wat shd we be expecting, I'm going for accounting.
What type of question are DE student going to answer or is it d same with UTME student, our predecessors pls help out.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
Joyturns2: DE students are also told to report on the day, I want to ask if we're writing the exam and wat shd we be expecting, I'm going for accounting.

I tink u guys own is jst interview...jst mak sure u dress smart (dress corporate) as dis is one of the criteria of last year for Direct entry stdts...bt make sure u'r wt ur stationeries..
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2012
kaysleekz: pls will UNIOSUN give post ume student hostel to stay during d exam??.?

Nt at all bt if ur centre is at d main campus (OSOGBO and u nid accomodatn I av a specia arrangemnt for that?,..
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by nanaman(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
Guys,would i be posted to ifetedo campus as a law aspirant for my test or any other campus and can someone help with the o'level and jamb combinations required for Uniosun ( law)
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 6:56pm On Jun 08, 2012
nanaman: Guys,would i be posted to ifetedo campus as a law aspirant for my test or any other campus and can someone help with the o'level and jamb combinations required for Uniosun ( law)

You wl b posted 2 Ifetedo...literature,govt,eng, and any oda 2 courses.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2012
Sum of d uniosun last years post utme questions.

1.uniosun has hw many campuses.
2.The said hmmm bonbing statd frm wie.
3.The present Nigerian president cam frm wat part of d country..
4.What is d motto of osun state.
5.Nigeria time zone (+1,_2 etc).
6.year of Nigeria recapitalizatn.
7.IF Ade called for a party and invited only Chioma and Shola,neither Shola nor Chioma atended party..wu dancd wit Ade...none is nt in d option o....

One of my cours mate tod me d questns are frm G-maths..I mean d english questns bt I don't knw hw dat is tru cos I don't knw G-maths txtbuk...bt u can rid logical questns frm dere and oda txtbuks...pls dis ar sum of d last year's past questions...Dey ar objectives.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by MindExplorer(m): 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hey, Please I am trying to register some one into UNIOSUN. The problem is that the person scored 190. During th registration, the site comp[lained that the score is too low for the course she applied for. Please what do you think can be done. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank. Expecting...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Rophyheart9ja(f): 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2012
mayorall: Sum of d uniosun last years post utme questions.

1.uniosun has hw many campuses.
2.The said hmmm bonbing statd frm wie.
3.The present Nigerian president cam frm wat part of d country..
4.What is d motto of osun state.
5.Nigeria time zone (+1,_2 etc).
6.year of Nigeria recapitalizatn.
7.IF Ade called for a party and invited only Chioma and Shola,neither Shola nor Chioma atended party..wu dancd wit Ade...none is nt in d option o....

One of my cours mate tod me d questns are frm G-maths..I mean d english questns bt I don't knw hw dat is tru cos I don't knw G-maths txtbuk...bt u can rid logical questns frm dere and oda txtbuks...pls dis ar sum of d last year's past questions...Dey ar objectives.
What is G-Maths nd whr is d Eng coming fr
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
mayorall:

I tink u guys own is jst interview...jst mak sure u dress smart (dress corporate) as dis is one of the criteria of last year for Direct entry stdts...bt make sure u'r wt ur stationeries..
Thanks bro, God bless you.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2012
MindExplorer: Hey, Please I am trying to register some one into UNIOSUN. The problem is that the person scored 190. During th registration, the site comp[lained that the score is too low for the course she applied for. Please what do you think can be done. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank. Expecting...

Choose any of the AGRIC courses or EDUCATION or better still some art courses like English and you will go through but not accepted for SCIENCE courses as 200 and above are required for those ones........
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
MindExplorer: Hey, Please I am trying to register some one into UNIOSUN. The problem is that the person scored 190. During th registration, the site comp[lained that the score is too low for the course she applied for. Please what do you think can be done. Any help would be most appreciated. Thank. Expecting...
The cut off mark is 200, they only allow 180 for Agric and humanities, check d advert placed on dere site.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Olajide327: 10:45pm On Jun 08, 2012
Yeah i also noticed dat while registring most peo dat did nt meet up to 200 re either told to pick art or agric bt i decided to pick education only to be told dat i shld pick an agric course.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by abdulquadri(m): 10:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
pls,wt abt people who met the cuttof bt didn't write relevant subjects in their jamb? please need quick reply.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by mayorall(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2012

She can only regsta for edu,agric and art courses wt dat utme score...
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 4:37am On Jun 09, 2012
Olajide327: Pls while registering at d uniosun campus i actually choose maths and education tech, they said it was nt on their site bt it was in jamb brochure so they decided 2 pick agric econs 4 me. Hope dis does nt ve any disadvantage cos i did chem/maths/phy in jamb and i did biology and nt agric in waec.
No need to worry as it won't affect you as anyone can use AGRIC for BIOLOGY and vice versa for any higher institution in Nigeria.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 4:48am On Jun 09, 2012
Olajide327: Yeah i also noticed dat while registring most peo dat did nt meet up to 200 re either told to pick art or agric bt i decided to pick education only to be told dat i shld pick an agric course.
yes as that is the best option to go for as EDUCATION courses have been placed on hold as a result of protests the education campus with their president came for early this week at the Main Campus which disrupted normal activities in the Campus admin and SET building especially around VC's office bt I'm sure that VC will forgive them this week and allow them to continue.OK?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by matiuaremu: 7:05am On Jun 09, 2012
pls guys i dont have any good o level result for osun p ume,but my result wil be out by january and i want to register for d p ume and they asking for o level exam numba,should i leave it blank?
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Rophyheart9ja(f): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2012
@mayorall wat type of interview cos b4 u said it gonnna be writing exam.wat do u mean by G-Maths,is it general maths or wat nd whr is d eng coming fr
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by Olajide327: 7:46am On Jun 09, 2012
I choose education in jamb and agric in putme afta passing the exams which 1 am i likely to be given and wat mark is enough to gurantee an indigiene/non indigine admission to any of agric and education
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2012
matiuaremu: pls guys i dont have any good o level result for osun p ume,but my result wil be out by january and i want to register for d p ume and they asking for o level exam numba,should i leave it blank?
That is a critical case as your O level result is one of the critical requirement for admission everyone must note that you need an O level of wc uve done & av its REG. no & shld in case it is a result or subject you are waiting for in an exam that you've done,choose AR as subject grade.
As for you,don't you have any O level that you've done before?
Reply this here so as to be able to help you a little bit more and who knows. . . . . .
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2012
WARNING:
All DE and UTME UNIOSUN aspirants should all prepare for math,english,current affairs and Verbal reasoning or aptitude/brain twisting with the prequisite requirement of coperate and decent dressing with no total exception of reviewing the subjects you sat for in your UTME.
Ok?as I do not want you to be one way traffic.
Re: Osun State University Thread For 2012/2013 Admission by PRESERVER(m): 8:46am On Jun 09, 2012
Olajide327: I choose education in jamb and agric in putme afta passing the exams which 1 am i likely to be given and wat mark is enough to gurantee an indigiene/non indigine admission to any of agric and education

You are good to go but BE PREPARED!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (114)

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 / Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.