Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect (9620 Views)

Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel / We Didn't Bomb Madalla Church - Boko Haram / Christmas Day: Boko Haram Bomb Catholic Church In Madalla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by Judek2(m): 8:27am On Jan 20, 2012
Fraud in Nigerian Police Force.

I never knew that PRISON BREAK works also in Nigerian Prisons.
Story story all the time. sad
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by Myself2(m): 8:34am On Jan 20, 2012
Reward or no reward,the IGP Ringim should be fired and investigated immediately

GEJ take my advise in your own interest and the over all interest of the nation
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by ignis: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2012
These guys are playing pranks with our brain. God punish them.
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by lastpage: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2012
And where did the POLICE get this 50Million Naira from?
[size=14pt]Is it our 20-20 naira or na the subsidy removal proceeds dem don dey share so?[/size] cry cry shocked shocked

But then, may be President Jonathan included it in the 2012 BUDGET! grin grin
Since we also budgeted for CUTLERY = 90Million naira! shocked wink

Lastpage!

BTW: There is a guy that resembles this Biu Sokoto or whatever dem call am, not to far from moi. Its an exact match!!

I am thinking of arranging with the guy to "present himself", we collect the 50Million and share 50-50?
Even IGP and Zakari Biu sef fit chop small inside! wink

I am sure himself is crafty enough to also escape and the bounty go just triple to 300Million!

Awoof don land ground Ooo! grin grin
Na my Police sense dey talk dat one, no be me. (It wasn't Me!)
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by tollytexy(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2012
Police go pay 50M?? abi na 50K dem won talk . . grin
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by rashmo: 8:46am On Jan 20, 2012
DEM DON SEE AMMM OOOOO. GEJ SPITS FIRE, RIGIM NO WON LOOSE HIM JOB

http://pointblanknews.com/new/exclusive/3500-xmas-day-bomb-suspect-rearrested-at-the-border.html
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by blackboi(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2012
What else can i say? The Nigerian Police is a biig joke; shameless eediots shedding shame like water from duck's back . sad
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 20, 2012
Escaped Christmas Day Boko Haram Bomber Suspect Reportedly Re-Arrested With The Help Of Voodoo
The run away Boko Haram suspect from the police net, Kabir Sokoto, has been re-arrested by men of the Nigerian Police.Kabir Sokoto was caught at the,
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/15432/27/escaped-christmas-day-boko-haram-bomber-suspect-re.html
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by Abayomin70(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2012
Nigeria
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by closearms3: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2012
if this money is coming from the government or the police as a fine for any one ,who find the suspect , then the whole boko haram thing is a setup ,how many suspect can they make that offer to . this is how the planned list would be unfolding against the northerner and the Muslims , the next prediction would be there would be more increase of  planed escaped of boko haram (suspect),or they would say you have link of have been sponsoring them  . the list will would be a none stop  thing until 2015 when the prediction has come to pass

wake up Nigerians this is the same stereotype of the al Qaeda-eda network in the us , the whole boko haram saga need a rethink, i bet you it would not be silent until 2015 , that is why the west are partaking full time in it ,if  there was no boko haram ,there would not  be a dis-integration in Nigerians , it have to exist for them to achieve their prediction said by an  American occult   in 2006 to be precise  , that Nigerian would dis-integrate in 2015,this is a well engineered,well planned deception of the west,to whole thing is a man made conspiracy ,don't be fooled , i am making a full write up of the event sequences and numerology of how it has been unfolding ,and their predictions ,believe it  or not ,but  don't reject it ,soon it shall be unfolding clearly right  before you .this is the same character assassination of Islam  that we see in western stream medias, please read this book ( LET TRUTH BE TOLD )volume1 by D.J.M Muffett . this are 33degree globalist,freemasonry,illuminates,KKK,skull and bone ,boehiming groups and screw and lock occultist works .numbers and letter counts, stay tunned as i unveil the greatest conspiracy ever in Nigeria
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by klairekk: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
lol! that leaves a profit of 950M cus we learnt BIuuuu got a billion for d deal.
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by afeda: 12:31pm On Jan 20, 2012
NIGERIAN NOLYHOOD SHOULD BRACE UP BEFORE THEY ARE OVERTAKEN BY NIGERIAN POLICEHOOD.
BOJU- BOJU O, BO, OLORO NBO, BO, EPARAMO BO, SE KII SI? LEAD ACTOR, GOODLUCK  JONATHAN, OTHER ACTORS, HAFIS RINGIN, OFFICER BIU, KABIRU SOKOTO AND OTHERS. GRAB YOUR COPY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by afeda: 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2012
DRAMA AND BOJU-BOJU NO GO FINISH FOR THIS COUNTRY OF THE MORE YOU LOOK, THE LESS YOU SEE.
JONATHAN, JONATHAN, JONATHAN, HOW MANY TIME DID I CALL YOU? HEN? MUST YOU WAIT UNTIL THESE CROOKS RENDER MADAM PATIENCE A WIDOW AND YOUR CHILDREN FATHERLESS LIKE THEY HAD DONE TO MANY FAMILIES IN NIGERIA BEFORE YOU ACT LIKE A REAL PRESIDENT? NOW I SEE THAT WHAT HAD HAPPENED TO THESE VARIOUS FAMILIES THROUGH BOKO HARAM NEVER BOTHERS YOU AT ALL. LET ME ASK YOU SIR, WOULD YOU NOT HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO ADDRESS THIS MENANCE OF BOKO HARAM IF ANY MEMBER OF YOUR CLOSE FAMILY HAS BEEN ONE OF THESE UNFORTUNATE VICTIMS.GOD IS WATCHING AND WAITING. THE BLOOD OF THOSE KILLED BY BOKO-HARAM WILL BE ON YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD IF YOU FAIL TO ACT NOW.
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by smarttalks: 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
cry
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by Revolva(m): 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2012
PRISON BREAK THE NIGERIAN SERIES

Rubbish     Hahahaha that guy must have been in Niger republic, or even in a deserted area in Borno, if them bonr any body papa well make dem come catch am, Only in Nigeria, hahhaa clown poo, infact if you even catch am for Nigerian police you too must be a suspect , ooooo you will arrested also, hahhaa
Re: Police Offers N50m Reward For Information On Escaped Madalla Bomb Suspect by Fortune444: 6:16pm On May 10, 2012
anyone know a monkey called 27naira, he happens to type and made a comment earlier...we can easily tell his type, a hopeless bunkum! i hope he isnt related to this terrorist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Confirms Dialogue With Boko-Haram / Boko Haram Responsible For Scarcity Of Tomato In Nigeria – Lai Mohammed / Reps Probe CBN, FIRS, Others Over $30bn Revenue Leakages From Forex Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.