Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Mastermind Of Christmas Day Bombing, Kabir Sokoto Re-arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mastermind Of Christmas Day Bombing, Kabir Sokoto Re-arrested (808 Views)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing / Troops Apprehend Mastermind Of Gombe Bombing After Shoot-out (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mastermind Of Christmas Day Bombing, Kabir Sokoto Re-arrested by Anurugwo(m): 1:45am On Jan 20, 2012
The Christmas Day bomb suspect, Kabir Sokoto, who escaped from the police custody, has been rearrested by the Nigeria Police with the aid of an alleged popular marabout named Alhaji Ali Quran.

Sokoto, according to police sources, was rearrested at the   Nigeria/Chad Border in Borno State few hours ago.

The Police were said to have sought the assistance of Quran who is popular with tracking down suspects with voodoo http://hotnaijanews.com/2012/01/20/mastermind-of-christmas-day-bombing-re-arrested/
Re: Mastermind Of Christmas Day Bombing, Kabir Sokoto Re-arrested by samguru(m): 2:03am On Jan 20, 2012
The most expensive fools called police caught the escapee at the border,I hope į̸̸̨τ̲̅ ȋ̝̊̅§ not identity mismatch?if I have my way I will order Nigeria Army to kill those involved without trial
Re: Mastermind Of Christmas Day Bombing, Kabir Sokoto Re-arrested by Mogidi: 3:03am On Jan 20, 2012
I hope this turns out to be true.
Re: Mastermind Of Christmas Day Bombing, Kabir Sokoto Re-arrested by goldng: 7:00am On Jan 20, 2012
Can Someone Please Confirm
Re: Mastermind Of Christmas Day Bombing, Kabir Sokoto Re-arrested by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2012
This better be real,
Re: Mastermind Of Christmas Day Bombing, Kabir Sokoto Re-arrested by 77ken: 8:03am On Jan 20, 2012
Since the Nigerian Police have a marabout Dept. why have they not used it to chase and arrest of notorious killers and armed gangs.

(1) (Reply)

Occupy Nigeria Protesters Shut Down Town Hall Meeting With Minister Of State / Unity Bank Is Bigger Than Oceanic,bankphb,afribank And Intercontinental Banks / Boko Haram Is Killing Northern Economy, Maku Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.