Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military (45208 Views)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Buhari Coup Rumour / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by dayo23(f): 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
The Nigerian military has explained how the suspected mastermind of the Jos and Zaria bombings was arrested.
The defence headquarters had earlier tweeted that the unnamed suspect was taken into custody in Gombe after organising the two attacks that killed 70 people between Sunday and Tuesday.

The spokesperson for the Army, Sani Usman, has given further details on the arrest:

“Please recall that on Sunday 5th July 2015, suspected Boko Haram terrorists carried out coordinated bomb and gun attacks on worshippers at Ýan Taya mosque, Dillimi Street, off Bauchi Road, Jos where the holy month of Ramadan tafsir was holding, and Shagalinku Restaurant, along Bauchi Road, Jos, Plateau State which led to death of over 48 persons, injuring several other persons and destruction of property.

“Similarly, the terrorists carried out another bomb attack on hapless workers undergoing verification exercise at Sabon Gari Local Government Secretariat, Zaria Kaduna State which resulted in the death of over 25 people including a two-year-old child and destruction of property.

“Consequently, security cordon was established in the general areas especially along Bauchi, Gombe and the North Eastern part of the country by troops of 3 Division and Special Task Force, as well as the Department of State Services. This culminated in the successful arrest of the mastermind of the heinous terrorist acts and two of his accomplices at a checkpoint in Dadin Kowa, Gombe State. The terrorist kingpin and his colleagues who disguised in a trailer while trying to evade checks were fished out by troops of Nigerian Army.

“The arrested terrorists are currently being processed for further action and would soon face the full wrath of the law.

“The general public are hereby please requested to be more vigilant, security conscious and report any suspicious persons, movements, and facilities to the security agencies.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186325-how-mastermind-of-jos-zaria-bombings-was-arrested-military.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by demmy0325(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Okay...
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by dayo23(f): 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
Get them convicted and Executed. No time to waste on Boko bastards. Kill them all....

God Bless The Army
God bless Nigeria Army? But if there was a bomb blast u blame Buhari abi? Any downward in the military u quickly come online and rain abuses on Mr President? Even if I don't always agree with PMB slow pace that doesn't mean I will use my Anus to reason instead my brain! Bros grow up u ain't a kid

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Okay lets go there
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by shamsuRana(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
!

Gen. M.D. Yussuf writes: 
A 13 year old girl cant be that mentally developed to have an ideology or a type or version of any religion for which she will make or purchase an Improvised Explosive Device(IED), tie it arround her body & detonate it in the crowd to kill people & die in the process as happened in Kano yesterday at the busy Dangi roundabout arround 9pm as reported in the News. She was said to have alighted from a car,according to an eye witness,moved a little away and detonated the explosive immediately after.& occupants of the car that dropped her fired some shots in the air & zoomed off. Similar scenarios had occurred in places where young male or female so called suicide bombers have carried out their devilish acts.

The point I want to bring out is that most of these youths are drugged & explosives tied to their body by adults,carried to locations such adults want to destroy & kill people (for only them know why)& press the remote control when the drugged youth reaches a safe distance away from the adult sponsors in their cars!Then the news:a young suicide bomber detonated herself or himself @ so so & so place killing herself & others etc etc! We easily fall for this simplistic conclusion& everyone,including the security agencies that get paid from public money to do their jobs of giving us security)will go to sleep until similar things happen somewhere again. My advice:Every one should be @ alert. When we see a young man or woman alight from vehicle or motorcycle & he or she moves towards a crowd in the market, mosque,church with the vehicle and occupants still idling in the packed car or motorcycle a safe distant away but keenly watching the movement of the youth walking into the gathering ahead,we should take the vehicle no particulars & even take the photographs of the vehicle & occupants with our gsm & immediately alert any or all the security unit closest to us.

We can also take such circumstantial eveidence to the security agencies to use & trace such sponsors if the deed is done. When & if the sponsors & detonators of remote control that blow the IED tied arround body of these(innocent) kids know that they may likely be caught with enough proofs of their involvement, they will stop their dastardly acts. I tell you, these sponsors dont want to die!See. Osama bin Laden was hiding & running from pillar to post to escape being apprehended to face the music but still sponsoring suicide bombers until nemesis caught with him in Pakistan! The Govt & the security agency can actually do nothing much without the assistance & collaboration of you & I & indeed every sensible person

136 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by wengerjay(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
That's great
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by demmy0325(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
dayo23:
bros u fast o
.. tongue grin...
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by temitemi1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Noted!
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by dayo23(f): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
shamsuRana:
!
Gen. M.D. Yussuf writes: 
A 13 year old girl cant be that mentally developed to have an ideology or a type or version of any religion for which she will make or purchase an Improvised Explosive Device(IED), tie it arround her body & detonate it in the crowd to kill people & die in the process as happened in Kano yesterday at the busy Dangi roundabout arround 9pm as reported in the News. She was said to have alighted from a car,according to an eye witness,moved a little away and detonated the explosive immediately after.& occupants of the car that dropped her fired some shots in the air & zoomed off. Similar scenarios had occurred in places where young male or female so called suicide bombers have carried out their devilish acts.
The point I want to bring out is that most of these youths are drugged & explosives tied to their body by adults,carried to locations such adults want to destroy & kill people (for only them know why)& press the remote control when the drugged youth reaches a safe distance away from the adult sponsors in their cars!Then the news:a young suicide bomber detonated herself or himself @ so so & so place killing herself & others etc etc! We easily fall for this simplistic conclusion& everyone,including the security agencies that get paid from public money to do their jobs of giving us security)will go to sleep until similar things happen somewhere again. My advice:Every one should be @ alert. When we see a young man or woman alight from vehicle or motorcycle & he or she moves towards a crowd in the market, mosque,church with the vehicle and occupants still idling in the packed car or motorcycle a safe distant away but keenly watching the movement of the youth walking into the gathering ahead,we should take the vehicle no particulars & even take the photographs of the vehicle & occupants with our gsm & immediately alert any or all the security unit closest to us.
We can also take such circumstantial eveidence to the security agencies to use & trace such sponsors if the deed is done. When & if the sponsors & detonators of remote control that blow the IED tied arround body of these(innocent) kids know that they may likely be caught with enough proofs of their involvement, they will stop their dastardly acts. I tell you, these sponsors dont want to die!See. Osama bin Laden was hiding & running from pillar to post to escape being apprehended to face the music but still sponsoring suicide bombers until nemesis caught with him in Pakistan! The Govt & the security agency can actually do nothing much without the assistance & collaboration of you & I & indeed every sensible person
Sensible Write up

15 Likes

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by shamsuRana(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
!

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why are they now telling us?
These military men behave like some foreign monkeys sometimes.
Must youp people say everything

9 Likes

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Get them convicted and Executed. No time to waste on Boko bastards. Kill them all....

God Bless The Army

6 Likes

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2015

Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problem - Balarebe Musa.

10 Likes

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Realdeals(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Karlman: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
k
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by soundtruth(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
why don't I believe this story.

1 Like

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na lie. Biggggggggg lie

1 Like

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by ayusco85(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
So na true?? shocked
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Dcaliphate(m): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
then why are they saying buhari removed army checkpoints?

by all forms of torture and by any means necessary pls let d NA extract all the terrorrists know
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by loomer: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
If na true story, then weldon guys
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Ecoplexus: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kudos to the military, but a serious government will arrest these guys before they even have the chance to carry out attacks. This is one area we need improve, to minimize the lives wasted daily.

1 Like

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by 9jagobetta: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
very good then
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by drlaykay(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why was the name hidden? What I think should have been hidden is the manner of arrest.
Now it's vice versa.
The way we do things in my country ehn.

1 Like

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by omololu2020(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Johnnoah1st: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
WELDONE
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by countsparrow: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nice one
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Creamz(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nice one
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by hibbayueei(m): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Good.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by donholy28(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
So they arrested a nameless and faceless man

1 Like

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by seunlayi(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
I am not interested in the news now that they are planning to swap prisoners for the chibok girls. who knows if this same person will be asking those they will swap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by vizkiz: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
na so so story!
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
good one

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Bukola Saraki: I Will Be At The Tribunal Tomorrow / Aides Help Shehu Shagari To Board A Plane (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.