Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre (11297 Views)

What It Takes To Graduate With A Good Grade / I Graduated With 2.2, Should I Proceed With Masters Or A 2nd Degree / Is A Graduate With Online Masters Employable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by ekpey: 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2012
Awsome! May God's name be praised for them. Ko easy ra ra
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by niddamugu(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2012
God blessed their parents and them too. They are really examples worthy of emulation.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by kizito96(m): 2:58pm On Jan 20, 2012
Congrats Folks
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by canuck(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2012
If they stayed back in Nigeria:

* All four will likely not make it into the same Uni - Thanks to stiff competition and egunje factor
* If they attend different Unis, then graduation dates will NEVER align due to sporadic students protests, incessant ASUU strikes, govt shut downs, etc
* No job prospects for the boys - While some pot-bellied old men will ask the girls to meet them in guest houses if they want jobs

Happy for the Ogunsanya's.

Sad for the Giant of Africa.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by pady2: 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
@canucks, very funny wit the item three(true dat)
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by oge4real(f): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2012
Amazing progress, kudios to their parents.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Finland(m): 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2012
Hmmm. . . . . . I expected the headline(from mail ONE website) to read "NIGERIAN Quads celebrate UK first as all simultaneously graduate with Masters degrees from same university" But not at all. Nigeria was hardly mentioned in the article. If it were to be CRIME. They would have written it in BOLD letter NIGERIAN . . . . grin
Congrats to the quads. You make Nigeria proud.And thanks for showing the world that Nigeria still has a lot of goodies to offer to the world.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by smarttalks: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
smiley
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by jeff1980(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
May d Lord keep them for their parent and i pray to God to giv me good children like them.Congrat
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Freesia(f): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2012
Wow !!! A big congratulations to the parents and the quads.I was just observing if the set of boys are identical,the girls look more similar
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Mcleo007(m): 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2012
Congratulations to the parents.

Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by goldng: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2012
This is lovely
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Ivynwa(f): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2012
Sweet Sweet twins!
They look lovely.
Glad for their achievements.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by tlife(m): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
Wow, God has truly been gracious to the family!
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by denzel2009: 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
Ivynwa:

Sweet Sweet twins!
They look lovely.
Glad for their achievements.
errm I counted four heads.

Good job by the parents.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by ifunayalov(f): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2012
This is good news.
Congratulations to the family and the mum especially.
God bless you all
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by damola1: 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
this country get as he be oh,
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by tlops(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2012
Nice!
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by tpia5: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2012
Awsome! May God's name be praised for them. Ko easy ra ra

you've said it all.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
I would love to have quadruplets myself!!!
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Natasha2(f): 12:17am On Jan 21, 2012
wonderful cheesy
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by jmaine: 2:45am On Jan 21, 2012
mama-gee:

I would love to have quadruplets myself!!!

Found one here . . .then let's us meet
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by eghost247(m): 5:47am On Jan 21, 2012
remarkable
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by tunscolo(m): 6:37am On Jan 21, 2012
Thanks to Mary Slessor.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by ddippset(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2012
o! what a lovely sight.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by eghost247(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2012
canuck:

If they stayed back in Nigeria:

* All four will likely not make it into the same Uni - Thanks to stiff competition and egunje factor
* If they attend different Unis, then graduation dates will NEVER align due to sporadic students protests, incessant ASUU strikes, govt shut downs, etc
* No job prospects for the boys - While some pot-bellied old men will ask the girls to meet them in guest houses if they want jobs

Happy for the Ogunsanya's.

Sad for the Giant of Africa.

what has this got to do with this thread?
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by r231(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
Nice
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by MemeInc(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
i'm really proud of this, goodluck fantastic 4
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by tlops(m): 3:41pm On Jan 21, 2012
Goodluck
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by atiku07(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2012
Meme Inc.:

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
i'm really proud of this, goodluck fantastic 4
why de name GOODLUCK na abeg no spoil dem name o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Historic Photos Around The World / Dictionary Meaning Of Based On Logistics / ASUP Calls Off Industrial Strike Action After Two Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.