Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre (11283 Views)

What It Takes To Graduate With A Good Grade / I Graduated With 2.2, Should I Proceed With Masters Or A 2nd Degree / Is A Graduate With Online Masters Employable In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by EkoIle1: 2:41am On Jan 20, 2012

The quads, originally from Lagos, Nigeria, have been living in the UK since the age of seven when they began boarding schools. Since leaving university they have all landed top city jobs.

Toks is due to start working for RBS in London later this year, Temi, who interned at Santander over the summer, has been offered a permanent position with the bank, and Tolu is due to start working for one of the 'Big 4' accountancy firms in the City.

'Our parents are four times as proud of us,' added Tobi, who is mulling over two offers from two major City firms.

'They've supported us financially and have encouraged us all the way - without their help we wouldn't be here today.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2088527/Quads-celebrate-UK-simultaneously-graduate-Masters-degrees-university.html#ixzz1jxyQtZT7
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by koruji(m): 2:45am On Jan 20, 2012
Something to smile about amid the chaos. Hearty congratulations to the Ogunsanya Quadruplet.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Rad1cal: 2:47am On Jan 20, 2012
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by SEFAGO(m): 2:51am On Jan 20, 2012
They are all working at shiiite companies though.

Anyways congratulations, dont mind me dont mind me grin grin
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by OAM4J: 2:56am On Jan 20, 2012
nice
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by BlackPikiN(m): 4:19am On Jan 20, 2012
^^^^ Abeg you get contact of one of the babes there?
Send am to me.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Abagworo(m): 5:00am On Jan 20, 2012
Very remarkable. You know having quadriplets in itself is very rare. It is quite intriguing for all four to achieve at the same pace. Kudos must be given to the parents, especially the mother for being able to guide them through and show at least close to equal love for all 4.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by SEFAGO(m): 5:15am On Jan 20, 2012
Abagworo:

Very remarkable. You know having quadriplets in itself is very rare. It is quite intriguing for all four to achieve at the same pace. Kudos must be given to the parents, especially the mother for being able to guide them through and show at least close to equal love for all 4.

Yoruba people tend to have like a high likelihood of twins, triplets, quadruplets. I dont know why though. Like its very rare for caucasians to get identical twins but i know so many people who have twins and triplets.

BlackPikiN:

^^^^ Abeg you get contact of one of the babes there?
Send am to me.

The Girls are not that attractive. Na brain u wanna Bleep?
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by jmaine: 5:35am On Jan 20, 2012
Awesome

Meanwhile the lady by the right is cool . . .won't mind having her details
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2012
They're all good looking, and smart obviously. Lucky parents.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Bawss1(m): 10:32am On Jan 20, 2012
Interesting development.

Shouldn't this thread be filed under Education or Family?
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by tpia5: 11:06am On Jan 20, 2012
Beautiful family.

Congrats to them and their parents.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by db10dtruth(m): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2012
Imagine the joy of the parents, AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by emofine2(f): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beautiful.

(personally I wouldn't wanna share my special moment with anyone not even the day of my birth tongue)
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by babaowo: 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
Marvellous!!!
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by dagboss(m): 1:30pm On Jan 20, 2012
This is awesome, i never heard about them until now. Congratulations to their parents it is not easy
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by deor03(m): 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2012
#justwondering

Imagine these guy's parents did not take a step to relocate.

What would have been the fate of these quadruplet.

Would their parent have been able to send the 4 of them to Covenant university?

Would they have been employed just after university education?
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by queensmith: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2012
this is totally adorable! yes we can! lol it seems they all moved into the same profession
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by dagboss(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2012
Yoruba people tend to have like a high likelihood of twins, triplets, quadruplets. I dont know why though. Like its very rare for caucasians to get identical twins but i know so many people who have twins and triplets.

You are right, particularly among the Ekiti sub group. A researcher once concluded that the high rate of multiple birth is due to high consumption of yam in the area. There is the occurrence of one set of twins or two per couple in my extended family.  I am a twin (Taiwo) too but my Keinde has traveled to Afghanistan grin grin grin
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2012
How does this news reduce the current price of fuel from #97. tongue
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2012
smiley nice one
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Ournaija: 1:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
deor03:

#justwondering

Imagine these guy's parents did not take a step to relocate.

What would have been the fate of these quadruplet.

Would their parent have been able to send the 4 of them to Covenant university?

Would they have been employed just after university education?

Maybe one of them would have been a grand "Alaye boy"  in Lagos.   cool

Many thanks to their parents. Nigeria have changed so many people`s destiny.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by JUO(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2012
good to hear
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Johnpaul2k2(m): 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2012
i don't know what to say angry
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Pennywise(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2012
Imagine if these boys were raised in Lagos. They will still be looking for opportunities in cyber cafe. And the girls will be 'wise girls' not the innocent looking ones we see in that pix
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by andyanders: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2012
Thnk God for what He has done 4 you all. May His name be blessed. I use yours as a point of contact for God Almighty also see my own twins same way in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Tunisque(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2012
congratulations!
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Muttex(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
Congratulations to Ogunsanya family oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
this is very very rear in d universe
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by LEXYLOV: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2012
Beautiful !!! They look nice though. Congrats.
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by MrResource(m): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2012
Enough sense
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by hbrednic: 2:19pm On Jan 20, 2012
congrats, i no easy lai lai
Re: Ogunsanya Quadruplet. Uk First As All Simultaneously Graduate With Masters Degre by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
You are right, particularly among the Ekiti sub group. A researcher once concluded that the high rate of multiple birth is due to high consumption of yam in the area. There is the occurrence of one set of twins or two per couple in my extended family.  I am a twin (Taiwo) too but my Keinde has traveled to Afghanistan grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUP Calls Off Industrial Strike Action After Two Months / Kaduna Govt Sacks 4,562 Newly-recruited Teachers / Dictionary Meaning Of Based On Logistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.