Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Wish To Marry 15 Wives Like My Landlord - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish To Marry 15 Wives Like My Landlord (840 Views)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! / I Caught My Landlord Sniffing At My Panties. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish To Marry 15 Wives Like My Landlord by born2boink(m): 7:21am On Jan 20, 2012
My landlord died last week, he owns a 2 story building of 6 flats, we have always thought his wives are around 8 but after the death, they were listed as 17 wives, come see children, even the one i have never seen visited numbering to about 30, i swear to GOD. . since then i have been bothering myself cause i have only date a single girl for 5 years and shocking up with club girls,so my relationship secure because i don't keep their numbers and the don't have my address,i took them to nearby hotel. . .I'm wondering how my late landlord succeeded with 17 wives, how can i go about marrying 15 wives successful with no stress?,my only girlfriend is like tough
Re: I Wish To Marry 15 Wives Like My Landlord by Tosinville(m): 7:25am On Jan 20, 2012
U can succeed by always get 'em pregnant before u let 'em know you've some other wife elsewhere.
Re: I Wish To Marry 15 Wives Like My Landlord by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2012
Just 15? You disappoint me man! Aim higher! Beat your landlords record, set a record none of your tenants will ever reach, like 65 wives!

You the man! wink
Re: I Wish To Marry 15 Wives Like My Landlord by Adaeze003(f): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2012
ok!
Re: I Wish To Marry 15 Wives Like My Landlord by Nobody: 1:43am On Jan 21, 2012
mschew!
Re: I Wish To Marry 15 Wives Like My Landlord by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 21, 2012
Good luck.
Re: I Wish To Marry 15 Wives Like My Landlord by Goldieluks: 4:46am On Jan 21, 2012
Make sure you own 3 storey buildings of 7 flats and beat your landlord to it OK?
Re: I Wish To Marry 15 Wives Like My Landlord by Scash(f): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2012
more power to your groin
Re: I Wish To Marry 15 Wives Like My Landlord by Mynd44: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2012
Good boy. Now that you finanlly know what you want to do, start making preparations for it. Marry as many as 79 and make sure they each have atleast 2 children

(1) (Reply)

SHY Girls Are Good For LONG TERM Relationship?is It True? / What A Naija Babe Really Means Wen She Says She Love U / It's Never Too Late!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.