Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! (921 Views)

Help!! I Can't Keep An Errection Long Enough / Why Men Can't Keep Their Hands Off Their Penis, Even While Asleep. / I Can't Keep Calm... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by sugarbuns(f): 8:28am On Jan 20, 2012
Am 22 and currently serving in Imo state. the problem i have right now is that i just can't keep a relationship and its really painful. my longest relationship lasted for just a year and two months. I fantasise alot about being happy with someone that luves and finally settling down but at this rate i don't knw what will become of me. a fwen of mine says its my fault i don't know why but i wish i had a guide book on these matters. i nid your adice pls, embarassed am also a very emotional person nd sometimes i feel like i act beore i think. currently i met someone buh he's presently abroad we talk about an average of once a week and hel be back by the end of the year.
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by Acidosis(m): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2012
when the right time comes, you'll know. between age 34-49yrs
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by sugarbuns(f): 8:40am On Jan 20, 2012
@ acidosis take it easy u dnt haf to be mean.
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by iice(f): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2012
Work on yourself. Know who you are, what you want.
Try to balance your emotional self with your mental self.
Find out what you want with a partner, what compromises you can make, what you are willing to give up or not give up.
What does being happy with someone mean? That you cannot be happy with yourself? That you will always be happy when someone is there?
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by Mynd44: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2012
Open your self and let yourself change
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by sugarbuns(f): 6:45am On Jan 21, 2012
@ iice noted everything u sd tanx alot
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by xynerise: 6:52am On Jan 21, 2012
^case close.
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by Scash(f): 6:56am On Jan 21, 2012
Mayb in ur fantasies makes u have a very high expectatn from those u date. And wen they dnt meet them u get turned off.
My advice; dont fly to the sky when fantasizing, or better still, stop it for a while. Think of the kind of person you really want, and dnt rush to date anyone until he matches wat u want to a point.

*and remember to warn him u dnt stay to long in a relatnshp*
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by Mynd44: 7:29am On Jan 21, 2012
What do you mean don't fly to the sky when fantasizing? It's only in our dreams that we can go overboard without anyone complaining and you wanna take that away from the OP?
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by Chnges(m): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2012
(Wit 1 hand on yhur ear and 1 on ur balls)Rub pepper on yhur balls and repeat after me:=> YES I CAN! YES I CAN!! Practise this exercise evry morning for 2weeks. Come back nd give ur testimonies!! grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by Mynd44: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2012
^^^
See wickedness
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by doeeyed: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2012
@ changes,

Op happens to be a girl, so no ba, lls to rub wt pepper.

undecided  undecided
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by Chnges(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2012
Mynd_44:

^^^
See wickedness
when ever he/she remembers the pain, i think d urge 2 break up will cease immediately
doe-eyed:

@ changes,

Op happens to be a girl, so no ba, lls to rub wt pepper.

undecided  undecided

then d alternative is virtually the best 4 the excercise
Re: Nairalanders Help:can't Keep A Relationship! by Mynd44: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2012
lwkmd

(1) (Reply)

Good Women Are Getting Thinner By The Day / Balling My Ex But In Love With The Next / Would You Love Her More Or Love Her Less After Ra*pe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.