Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? (5269 Views)

Should I Give My Ex Another Chance Or Continue With My New Girlfriend? / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
According to him, he's now ready for long term commitment. The only way to know his level of seriousness is by accepting him back, whilst expecting a ring soon. I'll thread carefully. Tnx though.
Do that and you'd have fallen for the oldest trick known to man! You'll expect that ring till thy kingdom come! Make decisions without a beclouded sense of reasoning! The only thing that should make you even consider accepting him back is a wedding date! Someone else had said so earlier!
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:40pm On Jan 21, 2012
[size=13pt]Cuddle what have come over u ?  cheesy cheesy

Your questions does not really make this issue okay i hope u kno ?  grin
[/size]
Cuddlemii:

Hmmm.

May I ask why there is a vacuum for him to return to. I mean why didn't you move on into another relationship? Who is he to think he can come in and out as he please? How does he know you are still available? What would have happened if you had moved on into another relationship? Was he single for all those months or was he dumped too and he has found you available to always return to? Are you quite certain he has changed? Are you sure he doesn't have another chick somewhere? What guaranty is there that after a year, its not bye-bye to the relationship again? Is it worth wasting another tenure with him?

Finally, what do you, La Parisienne want as a girl/lady/woman? I mean what are your goals, what do you want? What would make you happy? Do you want to give it a try or you want to leave your options open and get the best that life have to offer? Do you want to settle for less and are you an easy babe or you want him to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he is worth the trouble. Do you want to limit yourself because you are not confident for a better offer.

After you answer my questions then I would advice you accordingly. Even if you decide not to give a response, the answer which you seek lies from these combination of question. Best of luck.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
[size=13pt]Make girls nor do u long things this days ooh. . . . grin

If i were u , the next thing is to excuse the French professor , ( u know how it works ) and have the chance to gist her. . . cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

Mynd_44:

No be my fault na. The girl fine no be small
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2012
smiley smiley

OK2NV:

this is old so i guess OP is by now jocking german balls.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Cuddlemii: 2:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Cuddle what have come over u ?  cheesy cheesy

Your questions does not really make this issue okay i hope u kno ?  grin
[/size]

That is why I said it may/may not be relevant to whats going on. But the op took it in good strides and has answered them.

I am very certain she would do the right thing with all the advise so far. Btw I saw ur fb page months ago, I am a horror movie freak but I could barely leave my room. Even when I managed to get to the kitchen, I was still watching my back & shaking. Na wa oh.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2012
[size=13pt]really? shocked that sound quit interesting darling. . . .dunno think u should meet me there on facebook ? kiss kiss smiley[/size]

Cuddlemii:

That is why I said it may/may not be relevant to whats going on. But the op took it in good strides and has answered them.

I am very certain she would do the right thing with all the advise so far. Btw I saw ur fb page months ago, I am a horror movie freak but I could barely leave my room. Even when I managed to get to the kitchen, I was still watching my back & shaking. Na wa oh.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Kanou(f): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
sexkillz:

Do that and you'd have fallen for the oldest trick known to man! You'll expect that ring till thy kingdom come! Make decisions without a beclouded sense of reasoning! The only thing that should make you even consider accepting him back is a wedding date! Someone else had said so earlier!

OP, you have your advice here oh! It's up to you.

And please remember that marriage does not have the same value in the nigerian context as it has for germans. It is very normal for two Germans to live unmarried and with kids, never pressurized by anyone, and to never think of marriage. He does not mean evil, but you have to reaffirm clearly what you want and not move an inch forth until both of you have agreed to get married. You have known yourselves long enough, so either a ring or you keep apart (or you keep "expecting"winkcool
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
You have known yourselves long enough, so either a ring or you keep apart (or you keep "expecting"wink.
Very Good!
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by horny4u(f): 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
La Parisienne:

According to him, he's now ready for long term commitment. The only way to know his level of seriousness is by accepting him back, whilst expecting a ring soon. I'll thread carefully. Tnx though.

Well said kiss kiss
sexkillz:

Sexkillz said it all: When men speak i like to listen,

Sweetie , That take me back letter should have your wedding invitation and definite wedding date plus ring, whereby you engage (Lol) on Friday and marry on Saturday.
What is he still trying to get to know you for,
, abeg so you can start moving forward with your life, Biological clock waits for no woman , no need to let someone dismantle your clock.

Jokes apart ; Babes if you are sure this is the man for you, be firm and strike while the iron is still hot ( before another phobia will enter as any new phobia will take another year to commot from him eye).
When he wakes up you will be his MRS,

Just my opinion
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Cuddlemii: 3:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]really?  shocked  that sound quit interesting darling. . . .dunno think u should meet me there on facebook ?  kiss kiss smiley[/size]

Hmm do u make friends with xtains too?
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Make girls nor do u long things this days ooh. . . . grin

If i were u , the next thing is to excuse the French professor , ( u know how it works ) and have the chance to gist her. . . cheesy cheesy wink
[/size]

It was after the class I realised she only spoke french. Ironic ain't it?
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by pedestal82(m): 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
Quote from: pedestal82 on Today at 09:30:45 AM

@ OP, from ur last post, I think u hv decided to go back already. And I also blv u shld, was in the same situation once, left her for A year, after dating for like 3yrs. Now we back and planing our weding. That year gave me a clearer picture of things, hw much I valued her and what I was going to miss by my action. Wish u luck.

Oh congrats! I wish you the bestest. Happy married life in advance. . .
Thanx, *smiles*
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Mynd44: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2012
When you know you were goning back to him, why waste our time?
*hisses*
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 6:54am On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd_44:

When you know you were goning back to him, why waste our time?
*hisses*
Why are you taking a piss? I got valuable responses but the decision is mine
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Mynd44: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2012
Why would I not take a piss? You knew what you wanted to do you just wanted to see what people felt about your case. Why not just take your decision and let everyone rest. And here we were thinking you were really confused
*hisses again*
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2012
You can piss off your big head for all the tea in China tongue tongue tongue
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Mynd44: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2012
Just go call him up and tell him he is forgiven jorh
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2012
Dyt is SPOT ON but I think you should still approach the situation with caution. If you have ANY DOUBT what so ever, follow your heart!! I can't tell you how many women come on here and practically bawl over not following their intuition. It's true that it's generally unrealistic for men to just change like that (over night or in a year's time) so take it easy.Don't just agree to engagement just so, give it time and watch his actions in the meantime.  smiley
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by MrsChima1(f): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2012
Follow your heart, it will never lead you wrong. Never follow with emotions for emotions are flawed.

Good luck.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Mynd44: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mrs Chima And Msdarkskin, you are just wasying your time, OP has already made up her mind before asking the question
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mynd bro, why are you hating? grin
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by MrsChima1(f): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ain't he justa cockblocking? grin grin grin
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
and i think i know why. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by LaParisienne(f): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
Mrs Chima+Msdarkskin=Funny ladies
Thx

Mynd_44:

Mrs Chima And Msdarkskin, you are just wasying your time, OP has already made up her mind before asking the question

I'm living my life, stop hating and c0ckblocking tongue
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2012
She asked a question she already had an answer to just to disturb averyone I get pissed off at this and I am called a C0ckblocker. WTF I give up get back together with him I am so happy for you how you both live happily ever after
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2012
[size=13pt][font= OldMan Book Style]ha ha that is funny man now i understood wht u have been talking - - - wink wink If she can only speak French i believe there would be problem of communication between u both . well , u can still go ahead and gist her by giving signs or usimg the impression on your face nahh--- grin wink[/font][/size]
Mynd_44:

It was after the class I realised she only spoke french. Ironic ain't it?
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2012
grin grin

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt][font= OldMan Book Style]ha ha that is funny man now i understood wht u have been talking - - - wink wink If she can only speak French i believe there would be problem of communication between u both . well , u can still go ahead and gist her by giving signs or usimg the impression on your face nahh--- grin wink[/font][/size]
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by olaboy1: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2012
i dont understand everyone here at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. marriage na by force, i will never take such a bamboozled matrimony serious, dont you ever force a man or woman into marriage whether european or african. Before you started dating this man, didnt you learn about his belief system about marriage.

Some europeans get married at 60 years when they know market don close for both man/woman, and this is due to the uncertainty embedded in it.

I see your approach as coercion and it will lead you nowhere.
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by olaboy1: 6:19pm On Feb 03, 2012
hmm
Re: 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? by Youngpo413: 7:11am On Nov 01, 2014
Dyt:
chuckles
mayb he misses ur punny den n d way u handle his d1ck n balls

wow!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More / Berlyn Is An Impersonator, christinnah is fake / 10 Reasons Your Boyfriend Loves Your Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.