Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Why Is Mary Crying? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Mary Crying? (2790 Views)

Is Mary The Mother Of God? / Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? / Where Is Mary(mother Of Jesus) Report In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2012
Why would the "Virgin" Mary be crying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xZFHszlYQk

See why devotion to Mary doesn't please her but breaks her heart.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0040/0040_01.asp
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by vedaxcool(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2012
See why Devotion Jesus makes him sad not please him:

BY MYSELF I CAN DO NOTHING - Jesus
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2012
vedaxcool:

See why Devotion Jesus makes him sad not please him:

You have to blame the RCC who confused your prophet Mo that the trinity consist of the Father, Son and Mary. shocked God can do all things, even taking upon humanity but Mary cannot become divinity. God can become man but man cannot become God no matter what the WOF adherents tell you.

vedaxcool:

BY MYSELF I CAN DO NOTHING - Jesus

Jesus is equal with the Father in His divine nature (John 10:30).  He was positionally lower than the Father from the standpoint of His becoming a servant by taking on human likeness (Philipians 2:6-11).  Positionally, then, the Father was "greater" than Jesus.  Jesus in His humanity was limited but not in His divinity.
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by vedaxcool(m): 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2012
^^^^^

419ner, he quotes Paul to overide Jesus satement, see how intellignet and guided you are! you quote an enemy of christ, a self appointed apostle, to show that Paul knew the word more than Christ! pathetic hiss!!!!

Indeed BY MYSELF I CAN DO NOTHING - Jesus

keep worshipping a man that could do nothing, nothing is what you would get for worshipping him lol! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2012
vedaxcool:

^^^^^

419ner, he quotes Paul to overide Jesus satement, see how intellignet and guided you are! you quote an enemy of christ, a self appointed apostle, to show that Paul knew the word more than Christ! pathetic hiss!!!!

What did Paul say if you said I quoted him?  If you want to know a 419ner watch one of your mentors answering a simple question about Mary being part of the trinity and see how he shot himself in the foot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6C6FstqhoQ
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
Why is Mary Crying?

Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:31am On Jan 24, 2012
Why is Mary Crying?

Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
Why is Mary Crying?

Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by Lasinoh: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2012
Because she knows who her baby-daddy is.
And it ain't God's name on the birth certificate or DNA!!!
Mu he he he he heeeeeeeeeeh!!!!

O little HOE of Bethlehem, how sweetly see thee LIE! cheesy
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 25, 2012
vedaxcool:

^^^^^

Indeed BY MYSELF I CAN DO NOTHING - Jesus

keep worshipping a man that could do nothing, nothing is what you would get for worshipping him lol! grin grin grin
For your information, Paul was called! This shows that no matter how bad you have been, God will always welcome you.
Don't allow the thieve satan to brainwash you because it is given for man to die once and hence face the judgement!
It might be too late. When you hear the word of God do not harden your heart, You most exercise a childlike faith in the things of God
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:15pm On Jan 25, 2012
Why is Mary Crying?

Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:53am On Jan 27, 2012
Why is Mary crying?

"And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.  And when the days of her purification according to the law of Moses were accomplished, they brought him to Jerusalem, to present him to the Lord" (Luke 2:21-22 See Leviticus 12:6-cool.

Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by LogicMind: 1:48am On Jan 28, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Why is Mary Crying?

Poor Mary's azz was broken. . .
By the very ones who love her.

Yes they mostly cry during an'al gangban'g
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2012
Why is Mary crying?

Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
OLAADEGBU: Why would the "Virgin" Mary be crying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xZFHszlYQk

See why devotion to Mary doesn't please her but breaks her heart.

http://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/0040/0040_01.asp

Why is Mary crying?
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by Ochoiho: 6:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Wait oo, make i ask. is Mary still in this world or in heaven? The last time I check, the Bible said there is no weeping in Heaven. Could it be a demon is disguising and deceiving the gullible ones?
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
Ochoiho:

Wait oo, make i ask. is Mary still in this world or in heaven? The last time I check, the Bible said there is no weeping in Heaven. Could it be a demon is disguising and deceiving the gullible ones?

Read your Bible well. The Bible didn't say that there is no weeping in Heaven. God said He will wipe their tears away.
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by AltarBoy1: 12:56am On Nov 17, 2014
OLAADEGBU:

Read your Bible well. The Bible didn't say that there is no weeping in Heaven. God said He will wipe their tears away.
lol... So God couldnt wipe Mary's tears away...
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
AltarBoy1:

lol... So God couldnt wipe Mary's tears away...

When did God say He will wipe our tears away?

"He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it" (Isaiah 25:8.)
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tears in Heaven
November 16, 2014

"He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it" (Isaiah 25:8.)

It may be surprising to learn there are tears in heaven, but there are three places in the Bible where we are told that God will wipe away our tears there. This promise appears first in the Old Testament in our text—a text which is quoted in the New Testament as applying to the events of the second coming of Christ. “Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?” (1 Corinthians 15:54-55). The graves will be emptied and death itself will die when Christ comes again! But there will still be those tears, even after death, which God must wipe away.

The other two occurrences are in the last book of the Bible, both again in the context of the return of Christ, “[who] shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.” Finally, in the new Jerusalem, “God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away” (Revelation 7:17; 21:4).

But why should there be tears at all when death has passed away? The Scriptures do not say specifically why, but it seems probable that these may be tears of regret at lost opportunities and tears of sorrow for unsaved friends and loved ones. It does say that in the new earth we shall somehow “look upon” the lost (Isaiah 66:22, 24) and that even some of the saved “shall suffer loss” when their works in this life do not “abide” in the judgment (1 Corinthians 3:13-15). But then, after these tears are shed, God will graciously wipe them away, and there will never be sorrow or crying anymore. HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Why is Mary crying?

Re: Why Is Mary Crying? by jaegermesiter: 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
In as much as the theology behind Mariology isn't totally acceptable,IF one only but unbiasly read her messages during her apparitions,One would understand why she wept.
In her various apparitions(most esp. Those approved by the church) she emphasizes the sinfulness of this world and how we have all turned away from her son,the Christ,and his heart bleeds,she begs us to turn back to christ and pray for our sins...........please isn't this a good motive to listen to such words

(1) (Reply)

Top Pastors In Nigeria, Are They Real Or Fake? / A Greater Evil Than The Tithe Scam ! / AGAIN !!! Pastor Forces Church Members To Eat Their Pants And Bra(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.