Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) (15634 Views)

Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze / 10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 21, 2012
I will set myself ablaze on tomorrow (Sunday)

If a Tunisia and 5 Moroccans can do it why can 't I do the same for lack of unemployment in the country. I am tied of GEJ, the retardeen, Mr.Sanusi cashless economy and subsidy wahala. At Gani park,Ojota by 4pm tomorrow, i am going to set myself ablaze to drive home my point. Period.

Good bye Nairalanders.

i have this Strong feelings that this guy is real and i am also suspecting he is in a big debt and No way out

@OP If you do this to your self Your loved ones will not forgive you why not change environment go to Ghana put more effort to your way of hustle over there this is just the beginning of the year before December things might have changed for you  God bless you.  
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 21, 2012
@ndu_chucks/@beaf,

You've both made excellent suggestions.
Mods, please take this thread off the front page since it appears to be bringing out the most inhumane and insensitive mien of NLers.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
13  Forums / Health / My Girl Is Scared Of Going Through A D&c Operation on: January 17, 2012, 12:29 PM
My girl is scared of going through a D&C operation, please I need advice on the best drug she can take to flush out a two weeks pregnancy.
Please any doctor in the house

Sorry Op i did'nt invade your privacy intentionally and infact i hardly check handles history on NL but i had to do yours to check some of your previous Post which i found out that you just gave someone pregnant and you are looking for a way to terminate it did you eventually do it? Or did the Girl take the Drug and eventually Died?  undecided  Just asking anyway  this might be the headway to your Drastic decision but never the less don't commit suicide God bless you
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by hbrednic: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2012
Guy pls dont switch ooh, na beg i dey beg you sad sad
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Mobinga: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
Troll
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Poster, annonce that on a radio not nairaland.

Do it rang de basanti style. If I was in Nigeria, i would protest after ur death thats for sure.

RIP!
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by ezeagu(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
20 people died in a protest that suddenly stopped without even reaching the goal. I hope you know what country this is (even if you're not being serious).
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
rokiatu:

@Poster, annonce that on a radio not nairaland.

Do it rang de basanti style. If I was in Nigeria, i would protest after ur death thats for sure.

RIP!

What if these proved to be your last words to someone on the verge of suicide? angry
Would your conscience rest easy knowing you provided encouragement to drive him over the edge of a cliff?

It helps to be a little more reflective before engaging foot-in-the-mouth, no?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
If it takes someone to die for a Revolution to occur, so be it!
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Theblessed(f): 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
[b][size=16pt]He is silly!

What if he commit suicide today and an opportunity arises tomorrow?  What a waste!

Besides, the Bible tells us that "Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit", and if we destroy it, we're damned!

Therefore, anyone who takes his own life is heading to hell as it says, 'Do not grieve the Holy Spirit',  Eph Chpt.4 .30, 1 Thesssalonians Chpt 5.19 - Do not put out the Spirit's fire!(NIV).

If the Holy Spirit leaves our spirit in anger - we're damned and will remain in darkness.  

Also in Exodus Chpt.23 .20-21 God told the children of Isreal, "I am sending an Angel (i.e. the Holy Spirit) to guard you along the way ,  "Do not rebel against him, he will not forgive your rebellion - for my Name is in him". Exodus Chpt. 23. 21 (NIV).  

You see, it's easy to blasphem/grieve our Lord Jesus Christ and he will forgive, but not with blaspheming our God Almighty Exodus Chpt. 22. 28 (NIV). 

So, if we upset the Holy Spirit, we can never be forgiven.  But, how do we grieve the Holy Spirit? 

We do this in many ways by our evil ways - blasphemy, quarelling with one another, use of foul language, maliciously cutting/burning our bodies, sinful lifestyle i.e. s e x u a l immorality e.g. man having s e x u a l intercourse with another man, a woman sleeping with another woman as well as those sleeping with animals are all destruction of the temple of the Holy Spirit because, he lives in us - those who believe that Jesus Christ the Son of God, is our Lord and Saviour etc.

Since our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and no one you destroy or damage his property, let alone his temple will ever like you, abi? 

Therefore, if your friend carries out his treat of burning himself alive because of his unemployment situation then, he will not be forgiven and he will be heading straight to 'Hell'. There he will meet evil people like Hiltler, Saddam Hussain, Osama bin Laden, Gaddafi etc because, that's where evil people will remain in pain, until eternity.   

Everyone remembers last year, a young girl who died and was taken to Hell and Heaven came back to life and narrated all she saw there. She went on to say that, when she was first taken to hell - a horrible place, before taken to Heaven, that she saw the Pope and Michael Jackson in hell. People laughed at her and her story but I think, its true!

And I ask, does it surprise anyone that Michael Jackson is in Hell, after all the good Charity work he did in world to help the poor and needy children?

No, it doesn't surprise me one bit - after all the abuses he did to his body, destroying the temple of the Holy Spirit - it means he didn't forgiven him, if he's in hell, as we heard! And, even if its not true, destroying your body by burning, cutting, decorating and changing bit here and there - does it really worth it? 

Please, pray for your friend and take him to a Ministry that would cast out that demonic spirit of suicide that's suggesting to him, to take his own life.  Also, counsel your friend to be patient any bad/difficult situations we experience in our lives is temporary and would certainly, change for the best! 

Good luck! 
[/size][/b]
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2012
diluminati:

. Then kill yourself on behalf of the rest of us in Nigeria, better yet join Scopus tomorrow at Ojota surely two are better than one. Idiota.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by sultaan(m): 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2012
A lot of posts have been deleted, not by spambot but Mod
I'll leave it like that, and wait for my ban.

My post was #68 btw 0932 &0946.

So the mods are trying to keep things sane, can't blame them for taking it serious.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Ochlux(f): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2012
Some times i wounder why some people take things for granted, some one is contemplating suicide & all you have to offer is hurtful words. May God forgive u guys. @ scopusng, plz for d love of God stay alive for those who love you. Look at the brigh side, if i can tell you this then there is hope for you. Plz do not kill yourself. Plz dnt.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by tpia5: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2012
diluminati:

why dont you do us the favour?

is someone preventing you from joining the op?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by BlackBaron: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
Don't do it. . .  angry  angry

Why commit an act of self immolation cos of Nigeria. You would be labelled a madman and forgotten in a whiff after that.  lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by tpia5: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2012
sometimes when i descend on people here, others will wonder why i'm attacking someone.

see their lives:

Occupy Morocco: Five Unemployed Men Set Selves On Fire during Protest In Rabat, Morocco

According to the AP and Al Jazeera, five unemployed Moroccan men set themselves on fire in the capital Rabat as part of widespread demonstrations over the lack of jobs, especially for university graduates, a rights activist said on Thursday.

una dey find volunteers for internet, abi?

May God forgive all of una- na curse i wan curse you before but the devil has already done that so let me just leave your matter to God.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Njgirl1: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2012
this is d third page so i dont know if d poster will get to read this but i will stil comment.
1 Have u eva felt the heat of boiling water on ur skin? The pain u will put urself through for trials odas have overcum in beta ways will be a million times dat, i m talking abt excrutiating pain.
2 tink of d pain u will put ur loved ones through.
3 think of all d gudtings u will leave behind, life is sweet dts why even people suffering deadly diseases cling unto life at all costs.
4 think of ur contribution to humanity, u ve got talent not yet explored dont deprive d world of ds talent.
5 think of how ur name will be forgotten and mocked, look how people are mocking u on this thread, they will mock u more if u set urself ablaze.
6 if u survive d fire u will be scarred for life
7 all ur properties will be shared by friends and foes while u rot in ur grave, u will be cheated.
Ur starting ds thread means u are double minded i hope u make d right choice, luv ya.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by sultaan(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2012
There was once a President who said Nigeria was worth dying for(not sure if that came out of his mouth or Bottom but stank anyway)

Stank 4. (adj.) Having an attitude that is particulary not cared for by the general population.
5. (adv.) Displaying the previously stated attitude

None of his cabinet members repeated the statement, cos hey know better (instead of sounding like a nutcase)

He didn't die for the country either just killed off a few Igbo, Tiv villagers and the last tiny bit of respect he had for his grey hair.

Some police top shots were to go for a training in Borno state and they were grumbling for fear of BH.Those paid to protect people/citizen don't even

what to take a chance at possibility of death. Fools get killed following orders to protect their people, smart one are giving out orders.

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/jan/20/514.html
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2012
Poster u dey maddd angry angry,I don dey chase you for this site for how many years now,now dat ayam comfortable with your company u wan liv me go cry cry

I repeat God punish d person wey swear for u ooo.Poster plss now don't go yet we haven't even finished our blind date,I don fall in love naww pls now cry cry cry cry cry
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by John93(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
@poster. If u dnt bliv d oda tins u've read,think of dis dat SUICIDERS WILL BE TORMENTED FOREVER & EVER & EVER & EVER & EVER & EVER IN HELL FIRE! So ur burnin urself to escape ur presnt prblem tinkin dat wil solve d problm is a false idea,rather u move frm fire 2 everlastin fire witout end. Jesus is d solution 2 ALL of ur problems only if u can believe.giv me ur fbook id. mine is facebook.com/iojohn93
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Odunnu: 8:32pm On Jan 21, 2012
Hope this is a joke
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Arosa(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Poster u dey maddd angry angry,I don dey chase you for this site for how many years now,now dat ayam comfortable with your company u wan liv me go cry cry

I repeat God punish d person wey swear for u ooo.Poster plss now don't go yet we haven't even finished our blind date,I don fall in love naww pls now cry cry cry cry cry

Nice try!  grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by 3direct: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2012
I await the poster at Ojota 2morw, We need revolution in this land, Your name will forever be remember, You die for a cause, The cause you believe in, You wont die for nutting, My regard to your family and friend for the courage, and i apprecuate your zeal for not being a coward poster on NL, YOU will forever be remember, Let you will and your will alone be done, adieu my friend, Allahu Akbar
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by juman(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
scopusng:

I will set myself ablaze on tomorrow (Sunday)

If a Tunisia and 5 Moroccans can do it why can 't I do the same for lack of unemployment in the country. I am tied of GEJ, the retardeen, Mr.Sanusi cashless economy and subsidy wahala. At Gani park,Ojota by 4pm tomorrow, i am going to set myself ablaze to drive home my point. Period.

Good bye Nairalanders.

Please don't set fire to yourself. The country will be good by God grace. There is hope.

nigeria will break. Just manage. There are many that are very angry like you.

All kind of leaders failed the masses, but there is big hope.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2012
Arosa:

Nice try!  grin grin grin grin
Stop laughing angry angry angry angry angry

I love him I seriously do,he's caught my eye for a very longg time but i couldn't say heloo embarassed cry cry

Poster abegg na,oyaa come she I fit see u b4 u go,i wanna say I LOVE YOU!!! face to face sad sad sad
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by maclatunji: 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
I think that the moderators have a great duty to track the details of this guy and contact him on the need to be calm. Does anybody know him in real life here? They should try and get to him physically- talk to him and calm him down.

OP, your life can only get better. Why do you want to end it? I want you to do me a favour and ask yourself if God will be pleased with you when you cross to the other side because you chose to end your life when he had not called for your soul?

God punishes such people and it is never-ending. So, withdraw yourself from those evil thoughts and start talking to us here.

Death will not solve your problems, choosing to live will.

People should track his friends and acquintances down so that they can get to him before he does something stupid.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nchara: 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
Did you mean to say you will set Scopusng ablaze and mutate into a new NL id?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by ifunayalov(f): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2012
Sad so sad!!!
Only God knows what has prompted the OPs statement.
Nigeria is indeed a sad country with no visible hope of things getting better.
But even at that where there is life, there is still hope!
A living dog is better than a dead lion!

Arise out of that hopelessness, there is light waiting for you just around the corner.
Peace!

I sincerely pray that youre joking!!!
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Ivynwa(f): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2012
@Poster
Please please don't do this, whatever you may be going through that may be overwhelming you now. Someday soon you will get over it all, and think of your past and be smiling. Everybody passes through things in Life and hold on to reach the other sweeter side of it. Don't give up on life, quit being angry with the government and find a way to make an honest living. There was a time there were no companies to give people jobs and every person has to toil and use whatever little skill or resources they have around them to make kobos and pennies and naira.
Be patient please o-o-o, we beg you don't do it okay Baby.

@ALL
It was good that some persons are giving this the seriousness it needs, even if he is joking we should make effort to stop this person in case he is serious. We don't want to wake up tomorrow and be told that he did this. Let us see how we can stop him please. [size=16pt]I gathered from his post that he lives around Ikorodu area and got this phone number 08165265567 in his posts which he said is his number. [/size] I tried to call him and and sweet talk him out of it but the phone is switched off. Let us keep trying it and see whether we can get hold of him. We can still search to see whether he has another phone number. Anybody that knows this poster should inform the people around him to watch him and prevent him from doing this bikonu. I hope he is joking.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2012
Ivynwa:

@Poster
Please please don't do this, whatever you may be going through that may be overwhelming you now. Someday soon you will get over it all, and think of your past and be smiling. Everybody passes through things in Life and hold on to reach the other sweeter side of it. Don't give up on life, quit being angry with the government and find a way to make an honest living. There was in time there were no companies to give people job and every person has to toil and use whatever little skill or resources they have around them to make kobos and pennies and naira.
Be patient please o-o-o, we beg you don't do it okay Baby.

@ALL
It was good that some persons are giving this the seriousness it needs, even if he is joking we should make effort to stop this person in case he is serious. We don't want to wake up tomorrow and be told that he did this. Let us see how we can stop him please. [size=16pt]I gathered from his post that he lives around Ikorodu area and got this phone number 08165265567 in his posts which he said is his number . [/size] I tried to call him and and sweet talk him out of it but the phone is switched off. Let us keep trying it and see whether we can get hold of him. Anybody that knows this poster should inform the people around him to watch him and prevent him from doing this bikonu. I hope he is joking.

Like you I have also sent a SMS to another phone # found online to no avail.
Information available in the public domain puts this NLer's age at 35, but as I have no other confirmation of his identity I have purposely held back on revealing any further details.

Nchara:

Did you mean to say you will set Scopusng ablaze and mutate into a new NL id?

Recall, he cited the examples set by a Tunisian and five Moroccans.
We have got to err on the side of caution and assume the intent here is more of the same.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nchara: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2012
eGuerrilla:

Like you I have also sent a SMS to another phone # found online to no avail.
Information available in the public domain puts this NLer's age at 35, but as I have no other confirmation of his identity I have purposely held back on revealing any further details.

Recall, he cited the examples set by a Tunisian and five Moroccans.
We have got to err on the side of caution and assume the intent here is more of the same.

I will believe him after he does it. Why should I believe him before then?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N20M Was Offered To Murder Oshiomhole's Aid, Suspect Claims / NLC, TUC Shift Strike Notice By 2 Weeks / Waziri Bulama Declares Giadom NEC Meeting Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.