Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,109 members, 7,957,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) (15788 Views)

Boko Haram Raids Borno Village Of Foodstuffs Then Sets It Ablaze / 10 Feared Dead, Houses Set Ablaze As Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attacks On Borno / Campaign Office Of PDP Candidate Set Ablaze In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2012
nigerians too like blood blood kill kill burn burn. ediotz!
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by John93(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2012
@scopus,pls snd me a mesage on fbook,pls I wud like 2 mit wit u. facebook.com/iojohn93
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by KnowAll(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
oh boy u don do am, keep us posted oh, at least let us know 10 minutes b4 committing the deed! cool
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by TomFord: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2012
At least the entire prank brought out the sensitivity in us.

Thumbs up to those who genuinely offered to help and prayed.

@mobinga,you had me there.

@poster,not at all funny but God knows how many lives have been touched.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by knotty(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2012
counting down, 30minutes to appointed time.
daily Trust and City People on hand to cover the epochal event.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
How far ? Abeg if you wan go let know so i can send you message to some guys in heaven and hell-fire.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Rotime1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
Am still wondering whether ur problem big pass an average nija lookin 4 job and other things that u wan kill yaself. Well sha! I know u ar a nigerian either from ss or sw, wey get brain pass. you are only joking!
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2012
It's 40 already. . . .any update on the self-immolation of this guy ?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Ngwakwe: 4:10pm On Jan 22, 2012
Please can somebody who knows him personally beg him to write a Will to including donating his kidney, heart, and vital parts of his body for use to alleviate the sufferings of the poor sufferers that need urgent transfer. Probablly he gain it back in after life
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by LogicMind: 4:13pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ngwakwe:

Please can somebody who know him personally beg him to write a Will to including donating his kidney, heart, and vital parts of his body for use to alleviate the sufferings of poor sufferers that need urgent transfer. Probablly if gain it back in after life

who wan use roasted organs?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Ivynwa(f): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2012
Ngwakwe:

Please can somebody who knows him personally beg him to write a Will to including donating his kidney, heart, and vital parts of his body for use to alleviate the sufferings of the poor sufferers that need urgent transfer. Probablly he gain it back in after life

Logic Mind:

who wan use roasted organs?

grin grin
Naijas una too much, only una sabi make person laugh from the bottom of the heart.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by tpia5: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2012
Tom Ford:

At least the entire prank brought out the sensitivity in us.

Thumbs up to those who genuinely offered to help and prayed.

@mobinga,you had me there.

@poster,not at all funny but God knows how many lives have been touched.

i suppose you're either the op and/or mobinga.

any difference between any of you?

aside from different ids that is.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by muyoto: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2012
scopusng:

I really appreciate you guys. My life is precious to my wife and my 3 boys. I am doing very well indeed. I was only joking guys. Just had a good time with my twin sister. Thanks and God bless you all.

Note: I am a successful forex trader and forex and gold signal provider.

a little too expensive. . . angry
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Ivynwa(f): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2012
@Lady Tpiah
Nne how you dey? Happy new year to you.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by sucessful1: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2012
Has he done it yet? shocked shocked

I since learnt that barking
dogs dont bite.

pple who cause change to happen
just do.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Yeske2(m): 11:01pm On Jan 22, 2012
Any news about this Guy yet?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by playahP(m): 12:32am On Jan 23, 2012
If u're really serious about dieing, call me, instead of wasting ur life, lemme sacrifice u to sango and see my enemies die and me prosper,
Ode oshi!!
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Odunnu: 3:48am On Jan 23, 2012
What a cool way to make a fool of yourself OP!
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by freecocoa(f): 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2012
Dude hope you didn't go through with it o,please report back.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by manny4life(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2012
OP, how come you're still online shocked shocked shocked

Killing yourself isn't the ultimate answer neither will it drive home a point with this corrupt folk in govt.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by dnative(m): 1:58am On Jan 25, 2012
any famous last words?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Gamerette(f): 2:55am On Jan 25, 2012
muyoto:

a little too expensive. . . angry

>
too, too expensive. Srsly, there is power in ur words. angry
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 25, 2012
Honestly though why is everyone getting angry? At least he didn't do it. If he had done it, the same people shouting here would be same folks crying their eyes out/posting sympathetic messages. I knew he was not gonna do it from the beginning hence my first reply.

Get over it people.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by success4(m): 5:34am On Jan 25, 2012
This thread has given me a second thought about BEAF. Though I will continue to disagree with him as log as
remains apologist of GEJ.

@Op: You really need help, and my advice to you is that, you need to visit your doctor to check your brain! angry
foolish boy.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 25, 2012
@OP: abeg pls I am still waiting for you to carry out the act o!

I have a message for you to deliver to some pple in hell:

[B]Tupac and Notorious BIG[/b]: tell them that I miss them too much and that their death is the reason I stopped listening to rap 'cos every other rapper sucks.

[B]Sani Abacha[/b]: tell this dude that an even greater tyrant is our current president. Tell him that GEJ makes him look like a boys scout.

[B]Hitler[/b]: give Hitler this for me: ┌П┐

[B]Judas Iscariot[/b]: tell him that he was a greedy, cheap fork. So because of only 30 pieces of silver, he betrayed our Lord Jesus Christ. Tell him that I hope he roasts forever.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by Sike(m): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2012
Poster, i swear i cant wait to see your corpes. . . Plz do quick!!
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by eghost247(m): 6:53am On Jan 25, 2012
Death is never the answer
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by born2boink(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2012
You should be arrested for fail of promise and give trial in court
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by chidyke77(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2012
You little brains,hw do u believe such to happen? Pls spare the guy coz i knw he's bn joking frm the very beginning.
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by 27naira(m): 8:05am On Jan 25, 2012
Can you move this scumbag and his silly post off the front page? angry
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by sweetpawn1: 8:17am On Jan 25, 2012
scopusng:

I really appreciate you guys. My life is precious to my wife and my 3 boys. I am doing very well indeed. I was only joking guys. Just had a good time with my twin sister. Thanks and God bless you all.

Note: I am a successful forex trader and forex and gold signal provider.
^^^
Very Interesting Marketing technique. Did it work?
Re: I Will Set Myself Ablaze Tomorrow (sunday) by mrOops: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2012
Abeg no go kill yourself o.
Your death will only weaken mr. president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti 2018: Adeyeye, Olujimi, Others Ask Secondus To Stop Fayose / Appeal Court Reduces Dariye’s Sentence To 10 Years / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.