Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). - Business (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). (9997933 Views)

Bankers For Baba Ijebu..{premier Lotto EAST}. / Pools Bankers For The Week. / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (2141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by xpool(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
Boss boy: Click on post 121
SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
Boss boy: Click on post 121
I guess you purposly ignored all my messages addressed to your name. Why? But you said you are a free person that doesn't care what other said about you. Then show me the MUSLIM you are. I expects your reply.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
Facebook id ((lekzy zino)))
myatl101: Boss Boy, I need talk with you. Do I look like your enemy? Why not for once respond to all my messages?

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by peacemaker28: 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Boss boy: Click on post 117....or just go and start from post 24 to 153...read more about BOSS BOY...NO NEED TO DEY BRAG
boss boy abeg inbox ur mobile number or facebook username abeg ii nid ur help n pls in d name of Almighty God dat give u dis knowledge of urs.baba abeg
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Chamzy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
xpool:
SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMM

let just forget about if boss boy is a scammer or not,i have gave my own warning and so do u,what i think is that in this thread we need a victim who can tell the story to other people.i can't wait to see the victim.......
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by draypapa: 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
boss boy serriously i like the way u pull waves in here,though i never chop ur game.i playd the mark2 ending 9,the redemption u gave some weeks back too,every na game of luck.i see no reason i shld be angry aftrall if i won i wont hv bought u car.kudos anyway.4get antagonism
and ride on.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by charles004: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Boss boy y Ʊ wan turn urself 2 God nw. Do Ʊ wnt us 2 b worshiping Ʊ on Ūя̲̅ game nii. Abeg drop game on key 2nit. New year don enta nw....
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by easymobee: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
pls results from msp to national 29th dec 2012
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Omodanndy: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
For LUCKY: l ve 52-58 two Sure. 52BK.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Omodanndy: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
M.S.P.: 84-66-29-90-32. LUCKY G.: No Draw. M/WK: 67-86-68-1-4. FORTUNE: 57-29-15-88-51. National: 80-53-17-23-74
easymobee: pls results from msp to national 29th dec 2012
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by LtCZAR: 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
Abeg I wan thank una for the one leg wey una give me for National. Tomaro nah MSP make una lemme enter 2013 wif smiles
THANK U ALL
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 7:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
Drop yor fonr nuba
myatl101: @BOSS BOY. What is your Facebook info? Or inbox me your contact phone number. I need a private discussion with you.

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 7:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Boss boy: Facebook id ((lekzy zino)))
Thanks and just added you with a private messages that identify me. Thanks for the honour.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 7:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
Boss boy: Drop yor fonr nuba
It's 081xxxxxx . AND THANKS FOR THE CALL!
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by moremoneydotcom: 7:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Please can some tell me if there is any ghana game playing dis night. And also can some please post lucky result. Tanx
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
NA WAOOOO.....XOOO TEY SOME PEOPLE DEY USE MY NAME FOR BISNEXXXX.......LMAOOO ....MACHWWWWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Boss boy: NA WAOOOO.....XOOO TEY SOME PEOPLE DEY USE MY NAME FOR BISNEXXXX.......LMAOOO ....MACHWWWWWWWWW
@BOSS BOY. I got two calls from 0812xxxxx & 0813xxxxxx and a text/sms from 08087xxxxxx. PLEASE IDENTIFY IF YOU ARE BOTH CALLERS AND DID SENT ME THAT TEXT/SMS TOO. I am really confused.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Teelord70(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
Bossboy you must becareful here,keep waiving all d stunt they r pulln here.myatt is lying abt the call and text msg.its an attempt to draw you to open ground for humiliation.pls bluff them cos u r bigger than this..
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 10:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
Teelord70: Bossboy you must becareful here,keep waiving all d stunt they r pulln here.myatt is lying abt the call and text msg.its an attempt to draw you to open ground for humiliation.pls bluff them cos u r bigger than this..
Guy please mind your business and stop ill-talks about everybody. He did called me and someone else along with a text. Probably you are the person, if not why been sure I was lying? So becareful of how you talk and who to talk to. I'm here for myself and not to ill-talk or witch hunt just like your simpleton in you. If he call or I was lying, just allow him to judge, atleast he knows those he called and those he didn't. How foolish many of you here, who only want him to broadcast his games for the few opportunists that will still later calls him names if things didn't go well as expected in later time. You people are so gullible and ignorant to the extent of answering questions meant to someone you knew not what businesses he had with the party in question. Please, learn how to jump side in event you are not invited. Automatically, you must be a FOOL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER to have known I was lying. How there you talk ill of another person, when your life itself is full of dirty yet you failed to look inwards for solutions to it. Guy face your destiny and stop cross carpet in affairs that you are not welcomed. Have you seen me since I joined this forum speaks ill or said something contrary? Then learn it that way.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by xpool(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
myatl101: @BOSS BOY. I got two calls from 0812xxxxx & 0813xxxxxx and a text/sms from 08087xxxxxx. PLEASE IDENTIFY IF YOU ARE BOTH CALLERS AND DID SENT ME THAT TEXT/SMS TOO. I am really confused.
Shebbi you dey advertise ur number for boss boy and his 419 group of user names, their format don catch you. You go hear nweeee. Abi tjem don give you account to pay money befor them give you lotto number. Mugu, no go find wetin you go work. u dey find awoof money, boss boy go soon collect the little wey you get.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by minudus: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
myatl101: Guy please mind your business and stop ill-talks about everybody. He did called me and someone else along with a text. Probably you are the person, if not why been sure I was lying? So becareful of how you talk and who to talk to. I'm here for myself and not to ill-talk or witch hunt just like your simpleton in you. If he call or I was lying, just allow him to judge, atleast he knows those he called and those he didn't. How foolish many of you here, who only want him to broadcast his games for the few opportunists that will still later calls him names if things didn't go well as expected in later time. You people are so gullible and ignorant to the extent of answering questions meant to someone you knew not what businesses he had with the party in question. Please, learn how to jump side in event you are not invited. Automatically, you must be a FOOL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER to have known I was lying. How there you talk ill of another person, when your life itself is full of dirty yet you failed to look inwards for solutions to it. Guy face your destiny and stop cross carpet in affairs that you are not welcomed. Have you seen me since I joined this forum speaks ill or said something contrary? Then learn it that way.

@ Seun, @ Emeka7.. This post should be hidden..
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by minudus: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
myatl101: Guy please mind your business and stop ill-talks about everybody. He did called me and someone else along with a text. Probably you are the person, if not why been sure I was lying? So becareful of how you talk and who to talk to. I'm here for myself and not to ill-talk or witch hunt just like your simpleton in you. If he call or I was lying, just allow him to judge, atleast he knows those he called and those he didn't. How foolish many of you here, who only want him to broadcast his games for the few opportunists that will still later calls him names if things didn't go well as expected in later time. You people are so gullible and ignorant to the extent of answering questions meant to someone you knew not what businesses he had with the party in question. Please, learn how to jump side in event you are not invited. Automatically, you must be a FOOL OF THE HIGHEST ORDER to have known I was lying. How there you talk ill of another person, when your life itself is full of dirty yet you failed to look inwards for solutions to it. Guy face your destiny and stop cross carpet in affairs that you are not welcomed. Have you seen me since I joined this forum speaks ill or said something contrary? Then learn it that way.

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by minudus: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2012

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
xpool:
Shebbi you dey advertise ur number for boss boy and his 419 group of user names, their format don catch you. You go hear nweeee. Abi tjem don give you account to pay money befor them give you lotto number. Mugu, no go find wetin you go work. u dey find awoof money, boss boy go soon collect the little wey you get.
Thanks for the piece of words. But I still see a little hope in BOSS BOY, as both callers that claimed to be him didn't asked for such. And to be frank with you, the last caller was BOSS BOY as he posted immediately I told I was called be about people using his name. But I suspected the guy that ill-talked as the person. None of those fools could expect me to send any form of money to them for games. CAPITAL NO!!!! But some fools need learn how to ill-talk when they are not invited or involved in the matter. Imagined that "Odd-Leg Caliper" saying I was lying as if we stay in same room? I guess he must be one of those bad belle people without common home training. He lacks total charity that elders say begins at home.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by minudus: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
myatl101: . But I still see a little hope in BOSS BOY, as both callers that claimed to be him didn't asked for such.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
minudus:

Why asked to be hidden? Where were you when that "Tiny Droplet Of Used Engine Oil" wanted to STAIN my "WHITE CLOTHING"? So better ask the DIRTY USED ENGINE OIL to bark off from others' affairs. Ask him to face his life and leave others out.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
My is0812919####
myatl101: @BOSS BOY. I got two calls from 0812xxxxx & 0813xxxxxx and a text/sms from 08087xxxxxx. PLEASE IDENTIFY IF YOU ARE BOTH CALLERS AND DID SENT ME THAT TEXT/SMS TOO. I am really confused.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Boss boy: My is0812919####
Yes! That was what I said that the 2nd caller was definitely you. But I shall keep the other number till I see it been paste on the forum. Please, did you texted/sms me to download the that application from 08087xxxxx too?
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
Plz jus do me favour......expoxx the dat send yhu sms.......people knw me...if you like beg me wid God name to give you number on calling..waillai shishi you no go get frm me....
myatl101: Yes! That was what I said that the 2nd caller was definitely you. But I shall keep the other number till I see it been paste on the forum. Please, did you texted/sms me to download the that application from 08087xxxxx too?
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Boss boy: Plz jus do me favour......expoxx the dat send yhu sms.......people knw me...if you like beg me wid God name to give you number on calling..waillai shishi you no go get frm me....
Definitely I'll expose the person. I knew you are the 2nd caller from our conversation. The 1st caller was full of proud and lack of respects. I'll call you back in the morning from my number. Actually the said text/sms asked me to go and download WhatsApp Messenger for BB, Android, IPhone and Window Phones, but the first caller was too full of pride and arrogant! I knew straight he must be a fake person. DON'T WORRY, PEOPLE WITH SENSES OF MORAL DECENCY WILL KNOW THEM FROM THEIR TALKS AS FAKE. Thanks and 'Allah (SWT)' will sees you through you journey and safe you from those sharks in the oceans of this life. I SAY WITH TOTAL WILLS THAT YOU DIDN'T ASKED ME FOR ANY FORM OF MONEY, RATHER YOU ONLY PROMISED THAT YOU'LL GET BACK TO ME AND SEES HOW YOU CAN ASSISTS ME GAMES ALWAYS.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by moremoneydotcom: 11:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Adult like kids please will u old men face what brought u to dis forum and let go of dis house of assembly war. Boss boy and the rest of young billioniares please I want u men to fair in ur doing be considerate to d less privilege...but post ur games for them copolate the national cake with u people and if there is any token for d maintenance of d site please boss boy I beg u in God's name to make it avoidable.....tanx Boss for understanding
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by moremoneydotcom: 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
Can someone please paste tota result tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (2141) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.