Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). - Business (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). (9998258 Views)

Bankers For Baba Ijebu..{premier Lotto EAST}. / Pools Bankers For The Week. / How To Become An Agent For Baba Ijebu, Nairabet, Mendibet Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (2141) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by kamjek(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Key result pls oo
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by kamjek(m): 11:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Any one with key result abeg post it.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by felixo: 12:07am On Dec 31, 2012
BossBoy I know dnt ask for Money or recharge card, its only those bambialahs Dat beg for card................... Brothers plz let there be unity here once more....................... BOSSBOY@ plz I urge u to cordinte d house, since everyone bliv u wella....... Thanks in anticipation
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by eshoebony: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2012
Na wa ooo cry dis forum as turned to war zone... Not 4d bizzness dat is ment 4any longer. Its so sadden. Well dats wat we are made off as HUMAN...we always want to hunt each oda, and dats wat started all dis wahala going on here.wonda where d administrators are Pls guys we are all matured so let's countinue wit d gud trend in dis forum n dnt 4get dat d tradition is 4us all to smile to d bank. Luv ya all. Remeber new year is by d coner oooo so pls stop d violence and post games plssssssssssss
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by felixo: 12:30am On Dec 31, 2012
Make remember dat 2moro n Bonus oh......... While playing games, just play dis games along side......01*90.#####11*10. ######16*75. ########33*10***##########

BOSSBOY and other Brothers in d house wada
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 12:39am On Dec 31, 2012
moremoneydotcom: Adult like kids please will u old men face what brought u to dis forum and let go of dis house of assembly war. Boss boy and the rest of young billioniares please I want u men to fair in ur doing be considerate to d less privilege...but post ur games for them copolate the national cake with u people and if there is any token for d maintenance of d site please boss boy I beg u in God's name to make it avoidable.....tanx Boss for understanding
Thanks for the kind words.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Chamzy(m): 3:59am On Dec 31, 2012
Like this page for sure games and results
www.facebook.com/lotto.house
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Teelord70(m): 5:20am On Dec 31, 2012
Myat you r very stupid to ve talk to me the way you did.i ve no regret on anything i said to you cos is very constructive.you start attacking him and i try to restrain you.am not here to fight anybody as you presume but not gonna take ur shit ok.if bossboy decide to dance with you i dont care.so watch how to talk to elders next time.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 5:43am On Dec 31, 2012
Teelord70: Myat you r very stupid to ve talk to me the way you did.i ve no regret on anything i said to you cos is very constructive.you start attacking him and i try to restrain you.am not here to fight anybody as you presume but not gonna take ur shit ok.if bossboy decide to dance with you i dont care.so watch how to talk to elders next time.
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL FOR THIS STATEMENT.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by minudus: 5:49am On Dec 31, 2012
Hey Guyz,(Teelord and Myatl)
Both of you should stop this rubbish and insult putting to each other..
You pple show grow up and let the joy of the forum persist..
Let the brotherly love continue.
One Love!!!
Who God don bless no Man can curse..

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by charles004: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2012
Boss boy na Ʊ I go blame 4 dis shit wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ happen 4 dis rum. Ʊ pple ar nt mature @ all.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by moremoneydotcom: 6:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Tota result please
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by ozil9: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2012
D trueth of d matter is dis boss boy is d problem here nd most of u are just too blend to see dat
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Teelord70(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2012
minudus: Hey Guyz,(Teelord and Myatl)
One Love!!!

Thanks my brother minudus,am not a violent person if you get closer to me.myat is just a stupid mahafaka looking for attention here.he start by attackn bossboy,then i restrain him.now he renegade on me.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by xpool(m): 7:18am On Dec 31, 2012
These nos may give you winning through out today. (13-15)-18. Play it in evry game that comes until u win, from morning til nite. Play with caution!!!
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by mctony4real: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2012
myatl101: Thanks and just added you with a private messages that identify me. Thanks for the honour.
Boss boy: My is0812919####
Mine is 08023331459.. plz gimme a misd call.. i have a proposition for you.... plz
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by draypapa: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2012
May the blessings of today be out for our reach i pray.gudluck to all of us.gr8 day ahead.happy ending for the year.3 direct A-B-C permit it also lol.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by zubistar86: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2012
Pls!pls!!pls!!!....... U pple shuld stop behavin like a kids @boss boy nd others.......lets make our money.......premier peoples i give u (((50))) as banker 2sure loading......soon
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by zubistar86: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2012
2day is the last day of the year.....my 2sure must drop..live still working on it........MSP live banker (((81))) 2sure loading.......around 5pm....pls do nt call
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Chamzy(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Like this lotto page for sure games and fast online results

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by CashEmoni: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Wat i can say abt dis issue is dat we should lve 1 nd other 1st nd luk wat will appen it seem dat der is no lve here dat y bossboi did not respond 2 u guy in Y.B forum we make gest of each other nd we also share 1 lve we joke, makes fun of each other wit out fightin, for sum weeks nw i ave not contact anybody in d forum due 2 my phone, let believe each other nd u guyz we c wat dis house will turn 2 let work harder if 1 person can bring 1 sure nu nd another person produce 1 nu tu dis house will go hyher
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by eshoebony: 8:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Chamzy: Like this lotto page for sure games and fast online results
tnx bro 4d useful info.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 9:46am On Dec 31, 2012
minudus: Hey Guyz,(Teelord and Myatl)
One Love!!!

Thanks brother!

1 Like

Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by futureprince: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2012
Boss boy: @ young money kudos to you...... Wen i say your post i knew we most get paid.........i only use your (82)...because 28 to counter four week to play (73).......and single (7) too counter too play (52)............keep it up we most gey paid every day
@Bossboy, do u remember ths? Watch out for sycophants!
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by myatl101: 9:56am On Dec 31, 2012
Teelord70: Thanks my brother minudus,am not a violent person if you get closer to me.myat is just a stupid mahafaka looking for attention here.he start by attackn bossboy,then i restrain him.now he renegade on me.
LOOK AT WHAT YOU CALLED ATTACKED! ASK 'BOSS BOY' IF HE DIDN'T CALLED ME, AND HE EVEN CONFIRMED IT WITH THE NUMBER THAT I SAID CALLED ME. BY THE WAY, ARE YOU HIS PA THAT ANSWERS HIS MESSAGES & RESPOND TO HIS QUESTIONS? LEARN HOW TO TALK IN MATTERS YOU ARE NOT INVITED OR INVOLVED. IN THE FIRST INSTANCE, DID 'BOSS BOY' EVER DENIED CALLING ME? THEN KNOW THAT YOU ATTACKED ME FIRST ON MATTER I NEVER SOUGHT FOR YOUR ADVICE OR INVITED YOU TO.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by moremoneydotcom: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2012
Where u go hide all dis days well I no say dis wan wey u don disapire so come apire back so hmmm na suicide mission for baba tank God for d life he has giving to us from january to december to very last day we shall all chopolate 2sure and 3direct like d way our leaders dey chopolate their so called national cake with giant ghana must stay....Amen
zubistar86: 2day is the last day of the year.....my 2sure must drop..live still working on it........MSP live banker (((81))) 2sure loading.......around 5pm....pls do nt call
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by futureprince: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2012
jhydebaba:
PREMIER : ENUGU
DATE: 26-09-2012
WINNING
9-87-55-48-62
MACHINE:
86-5-16-36-44
from the achives. NO be today he don tey.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by futureprince: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2012
Boss boy: (Young money)"""""""i am realy disapointed in you....why are you asking people to register befor you can post your game to dem.........i want you to that lotto is a game of chance; nobody is perfect in it.........ok tell me what you have achived my lotto in this year i am waiting for your reply
back in the days!
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by futureprince: 10:14am On Dec 31, 2012
Boss boy: "My last word"
Try too make a history
back in the days....
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by xpool(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2012
futureprince: back in the days!

I 2nd your motion.
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by Bossboy(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2012
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS COMMENT.....HAHAHAH I QUIT POSTING MY GAME HERE CAUZ THERE IS NO LOVE HERE ANYMORE.....GO BAK TO LAST COMMENT YOU WILL SEE HOW WE USE TO EXPLANE LOTTO PLAN FOR EACH FORCASTER HERE...AND EVEN SNAP THE PIX....SO THAT WE CAN WORK ON IT.....MY LAST COMMENT.....
futureprince: @Bossboy, do u remember ths? Watch out for sycophants!
Re: Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). by zubistar86: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2012
@bossboy go 2 hell.......who u dey form for? Shey na ur papa dey role machine idiot........

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (2141) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.