Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. (4415 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts On Suicide Bomber Who Screamed ‘sai Buhari’ / Nigerians React To Suicide Bomber Who Shouted ‘Sai Buhari' - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by BlackPikiN(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
See the mumu.
No 72 virgins for this guy.

Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by jodeci(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2012
How come the bullets didn't detonate the bomb/fuels.Who ever fired those bullets must be a professional.
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2012
jodeci:

How come the bullets didn't detonate the bomb/fuels.Who ever fired those bullets must be a professional.

^^^I guess when you're staring death in the face, you can't afford to be a lousy shot.

Somebody somewhere is doing a good job of hypnotizing these almajiris, to the extent that they'll want to die for NOTHING and take innocent lifes with them. What the hell are they being told ?
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2012
He might have been struck from more than 500m away. Or, he might have been shot at pointblank range. We can't rule anything out. Good thing he failed. . .
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by jodeci(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2012
Very dirty brainwashed,72 virgins expectant eediot.

I don't think he forgot how to detonate the bomb,he was stopped before he could hit his target/destination.
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by Beaf: 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
^^^I guess when you're staring death in the face, you can't afford to be a lousy shot.

Somebody somewhere is doing a good job of hypnotizing these almajiris, to the extent that they'll want to die for NOTHING and take innocent lifes with them. What the hell are they being told Huh

Suicide bombers are regularly found to have been highly drugged up with potent stuff like cocaine etc. Drugs and religion are a dangerous mix.
Before they act also, their families would notice a sharp change in behaviour, because the person being groomed would have been isolated for psychological bombardment to the extent that they become withdrawn and robot-like. The mind is a fickle thing and you will be shocked at who can be brainwashed into such acts; some suicide bombers would have been decent folk with no sign of any such inclination.
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by ezeagu(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2012
Please, someone harvest his organs, there are human beings in Nigeria that may actually need them. No I'm not talking about feeding Berom, or offering tribute to witches.
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by jmaine: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2012
BlackPikiN:

See the mumu.

Abeg no use laff wounjour me
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by gaddafe(m): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2012
BlackPikiN:

See the mumu.
grin grin
ROTFL
HAFL
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by BlackPikiN(m): 5:50am On Jan 22, 2012
^^^^ At least Him own don go for nothing na.
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2012
We NEED professional snipers and sleepers. Do we have those in Naija?

Enuff said.
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by efisher(m): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2012
@ Ezeagu, harvest his organs? shocked
Terrorism is a transmitable disease. Instead, let him be burnt to ashes after all valuable info is extracted from him.
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2012
where exactly was the terrorist taken out? the police or sss compound?
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by jmaine: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2012
El Rufai Quote

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-841393.0.html

[size=14pt]A few days ago, I saw on the internet pictures of some people covering their faces, wearing jeans and saying that they are Boko Haram; that Southerners should leave the North. I am sure that those people are not Boko Haram. Boko Haram people don't wear jeans. They wear Kaftan and their trousers are like this (folding his trouser to demonstrate the kind of trousers the Boko Haram members wear). There are people that are claiming to be Boko Haram and they are not because nobody knows who is Boko Haram. So anyone can make the claim. I think that what we have in Boko Haram and other insurgencies is not only Boko Haram.[/size]

Wonder what Elrufai has to say now . . .
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by Wily1Wily: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2012
Core Northerners are Friends of the Yorubas, that means Boko Harams and Yorubas are inseparable Friends
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by Iolo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 23, 2012
Seems this was the guy gunned down by the SSS in Kano before he could wreck havoc. Nice one.
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2012
Make we dey take style dey praise our security guys o! This was a perfect shot!
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 23, 2012
Funny enough,this Almajiri would be counted among those that lost their lives with the statement: May those who died REST IN PEACE! grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by Yeske2(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2012
He lost everything here and the hereafter, too bad.
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by BlackPikiN(m): 4:23am On Jan 24, 2012
jmaine:

El Rufai Quote

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-841393.0.html
A few days ago, I saw on the internet pictures of some people covering their faces, wearing jeans and saying that they are Boko Haram; that Southerners should leave the North. I am sure that those people are not Boko Haram. Boko Haram people don't wear jeans. They wear Kaftan and their trousers are like this (folding his trouser to demonstrate the kind of trousers the Boko Haram members wear). There are people that are claiming to be Boko Haram and they are not because nobody knows who is Boko Haram. So anyone can make the claim. I think that what we have in Boko Haram and other insurgencies is not only Boko Haram.

Wonder what Elrufai has to say now . . .

El Rufai na secret boko haram supporter.
Now that this guy was shot with jeans, wetin him wan talk?
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by Beaf: 4:37am On Jan 24, 2012
One thing that immediately strikes the observer, is how dirty the boko haram phucker was and how little he looks (a child?).
His clothes are grimy (shirt and trousers), he is unshod and his feet look like he never ever had a bath in his life.

Quite clearly, he was an almajiri driving a nice car packed with explosives. The core-North has accumulated 10 million almajiris over the decades (at the last count). That makes for several thousand abused souls that would be willing to die without shoes, so far its in a nice car; boko haram is a menace with truly frightening dimensions and possibilities.
Re: Pics Of A Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Forgot How To Blow Up Himself. by Iolo(m): 9:04am On Jan 24, 2012
Core Boko Haram members may not wear jeans like El-Rufai said but that doesn't mean the Al-majiris who couldn't care less what they wear aren't part of the boko menace. They are the pawns of the BH sect. The Pic proves this.

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu Never Imagined I'd Go To War - Gowon / Atiku And Okonjo Iweala For 2019 Presidential Election / Is President Buhari The Reason Why Nollywood Is Beating The Recession?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.