Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,550 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Did U Learn In Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Did U Learn In Church Today? (3317 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did U Learn In Church Today? by Ozegbe(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2012
for me i capture three things, reason why ppl fail 1. when ure always in the company of pessimistic ppl 2. fustration and impatience 3. discouragement, please share with us,
Re: What Did U Learn In Church Today? by manmustwac(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2012
that church always needs money.
Re: What Did U Learn In Church Today? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2012
manmustwac:

that church always needs money.

BLASPHEMER!!!! IT'S GOD'S MONEY, and he needs it.

Re: What Did U Learn In Church Today? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2012
i learnt how to drink blood and eat the meat of my best friend. smiley
Re: What Did U Learn In Church Today? by Judek2(m): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2012
I learnt that.

[PSALM 14:1] The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Re: What Did U Learn In Church Today? by Judek2(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2012
And also

[REVELATION 9:20] And the rest of mankind, who were not killed with these plagues, repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and the idols of gold, and of silver, and of brass, and of stone, and of wood; which can neither see, nor hear, nor walk:

(1) (Reply)

The Most Popular Name In The World / Please Help / The Liberation Of Makkah (paran) By 10,000 Muslims In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.